PDA

View Full Version : New pets bugs

Babyrog
10-24-2020, 10:09 AM
The 3 new pet added to the game is a little broken. Zeppo, Groucho, Harpo are doing insane damage with their AA. When the pet aa is used in twink pvp, it instantly killed the opponent. I hope sts can look into this matter and fix this issue. Thank you.
@Cinco @Remiem

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

ezmfkne
10-26-2020, 04:00 AM
+10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatD
10-26-2020, 07:16 AM
Don't touch this pet!! For once we have a pet with significant damage that come from his AA, this pet is mean to follow the game progression aka cap lvl 76, don't ruined it only for the small percentage of people who using it on twink pvp!! I love so much that new pet that i got 2!! please leave it as it is!!!

Ilove_Poopoo
10-26-2020, 10:10 AM
Don't touch this pet!! For once we have a pet with significant damage that come from his AA, this pet is mean to follow the game progression aka cap lvl 76, don't ruined it only for the small percentage of people who using it on twink pvp!! I love so much that new pet that i got 2!! please leave it as it is!!!This is very selfish. This would literally put an end towards every low level bracket. Instead of your self-centerenedess, just like any other pet, it must follow level scaling.

Babyrog
10-26-2020, 11:16 AM
Don't touch this pet!! For once we have a pet with significant damage that come from his AA, this pet is mean to follow the game progression aka cap lvl 76, don't ruined it only for the small percentage of people who using it on twink pvp!! I love so much that new pet that i got 2!! please leave it as it is!!!I understand how you feel. Though twink pvp is not as active as 5years ago i hope that it can still be preserved. And taking to consideration, many of us love to play in twink zones and we spend a lot of time and gold into investing our sets. To add on, twink pvp isnt fully dead yet. There are people here so please be considerate. Maybe sts can keep dmg of the pet's aa at lvl 76, but reduce the dmg for the aa of these pets at twink zones. You know what i mean, no one wants to play pvp when your pet AA can literally 1 shot you. Doing a range of 2.8k-4.1k dmg at lvl 14/15/16/17.
@Remiem @Cinco Please do fix this bug thank you!!

Scll
10-26-2020, 11:22 AM
Nerf these pets, it's not looked into for pvp when made. Not only insta kills twink but also endgame pvp 2 aa r enough to kill any fully geared mages and rog.

Babyrog
10-26-2020, 11:24 AM
Nerf these pets, it's not looked into for pvp when made. Not only insta kills twink but also endgame pvp 2 aa r enough to kill any fully geared mages and rog.Oh really dam i didnt know it was the same thing for endgame pvp too. These pets are too overpowered. Literally pets carrying players in pvp @.@

Quizno Sub
10-26-2020, 11:51 AM
na keep em that way

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Babyrog
10-26-2020, 11:52 AM
na keep em that way

Sent from my SM-A102U using TapatalkNah

Quizno Sub
10-26-2020, 11:53 AM
Nah

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalkkeep em that way

Babyrog
10-26-2020, 11:55 AM
keep em that way

Sent from my SM-A102U using TapatalkWhy. Its killing many pvp levels.

Quizno Sub
10-26-2020, 11:56 AM
Why. Its killing many pvp levels.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalkcuz its op tf keep it, and its not killin pvp levels its killin u HAAAA GOTTT EMM

Babyrog
10-26-2020, 11:57 AM
Yuh we can settle this in pvp if u want to. Im down to see who die :)

Quizno Sub
10-26-2020, 11:58 AM
Yuh we can settle this in pvp if u want to. Im down to see who die :)

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalkill just use my harpo and gg kno wat im sayin

Cinco
10-26-2020, 11:59 AM
While this isn't actually a 'bug,' insofar as the Rockworm pets were originally designed to provide a massive AOE damage burst when their AA was activated - the Rockworm's aura is on-par with the best pets in the game... so he actually doesn't need this massive damage burst.

We will look into adjusting the amount of damage that the pet applies. It's possible that the 'nerf' may only affect PVP (since it is clear that non-Honor and Twink players can't handle it), but it may affect PVE as well.

Looking forward to further commentary on the subject. Thanks in advance!

Babyrog
10-26-2020, 12:00 PM
ill just use my harpo and gg kno wat im sayin

Sent from my SM-A102U using TapatalkI mastered the pet long time ago. U can try to kill me if u can. Im voicing out for other pvp players not only just me.

Quizno Sub
10-26-2020, 12:01 PM
While this isn't actually a 'bug,' insofar as the Rockworm pets were originally designed to provide a massive AOE damage burst when their AA was activated - the Rockworm's aura is on-par with the best pets in the game... so he actually doesn't need this massive damage burst.

We will look into adjusting the amount of damage that the pet applies. It's possible that the 'nerf' may only affect PVP (since it is clear that non-Honor and Twink players can't handle it), but it may affect PVE as well.

Looking forward to further commentary on the subject. Thanks in advance!na mayne let it be its all good in the hood we finally get a op pet sigh

Babyrog
10-26-2020, 12:02 PM

Looking forward to further commentary on the subject. Thanks in advance!Thank you!

Quizno Sub
10-26-2020, 12:03 PM
I mastered the pet long time ago. U can try to kill me if u can. Im voicing out for other pvp players not only just me.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalkyea ight if u had mastered it u wouldnt be on forums cryin ab it

Babyrog
10-26-2020, 12:05 PM
yea ight if u had mastered it u wouldnt be on forums cryin ab it

Sent from my SM-A102U using TapatalkIm online now u can come at vs me at lvl 16 and we will see who cry. My ign is babyrog do pm me in game. If u dont ill just ignore the following post

Quizno Sub
10-26-2020, 12:05 PM
Im online now u can come at vs me at lvl 16 and we will see who cry. My ign is babyrog do pm me in game. If u dont ill just ignore the following post

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalku lost when u made this post

Quizno Sub
10-26-2020, 12:08 PM
man yall needa chill we cant get nothin op without someone ruining it smh

PatD
10-29-2020, 07:27 AM
This is very selfish. This would literally put an end towards every low level bracket. Instead of your self-centerenedess, just like any other pet, it must follow level scaling.

I can tell you the same, those game need to have some op things so we grind and set goal to acquire them, to ask to remove the fun to those who put energy, time, money and gold to get them is what i call selfishness and Self-centeredness!

Anyway Cinco said he will probably nerf it only in PVP, so i am very good with that, as i enjoy this pet mostly in PVE.

So at the end everyone will be happy :D