View Full Version : New idea about Gears and Guns

Dragonrider023
03-25-2012, 04:03 PM
I know i can create a gears or guns from crafting item but why not actually CREATE and DESIGN one of our own guns or gears?

Hope STS read this!

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 05:52 PM
I don't think this will happen, ha ha.
This would be too complicated for this kind of game.

Dragonrider023
03-25-2012, 05:54 PM
i know it will be, but STS can make it less complicated.

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 06:02 PM
i know it will be, but STS can make it less complicated.

Yeah I hope so!
Lol I need new content in SL so bad.
I can barely play anymore.
I have capped so many people and farmed/helped farm countless pinks.
I have all the gear I wanttt, all the kills I want, and all the vanities I want, everything.
Lolol there just is not enough to do in SL anymore.
Seriously considering trying for AoB, I already help alotta noobs when I am online.
Looks like the only thing you can do is help people anymore.
But there is a point. Ha ha I have helped SO many people this update.

imtakingover
03-26-2012, 07:17 PM
I was thinking that guns should have customizable attachments that deal bonus damage. Like grenade launchers that fire rockers (which fire from time to time) or lasers or any other stuff like that! It could be anything; nets, flame throwers, blades, chain-saw that actually work :D.

Deathpunch
03-26-2012, 08:47 PM
I was thinking that guns should have customizable attachments that deal bonus damage. Like grenade launchers that fire rockers (which fire from time to time) or lasers or any other stuff like that! It could be anything; nets, flame throwers, blades, chain-saw that actually work :D.

Wouldn't a grenade launcher that fires rockets be a rocket launcher?

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D via Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Dragonrider023
03-30-2012, 11:02 AM

Good idea

Rawrimafish
03-31-2012, 09:21 AM
if ya believe, you can do it!
Id create it and pm samhayne or a dev see if they like it maybe they will put ur design in

Dragonrider023
04-01-2012, 12:10 PM
if ya believe, you can do it!
Id create it and pm samhayne or a dev see if they like it maybe they will put ur design in

Thanks

Rawrimafish
04-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Thanks

np :)