PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to <Sleep> for always 3v1ing me

Cake
03-25-2012, 06:15 PM
Can you please stop 3v1ing me and my WHOLE guild because one guy commands you to, thanks

adidaman
03-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Ib4l. And also, not the best idea to call other people/guilds out. Keep your personal problems in game, and off the forums.

Cake
03-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Its not a personal problem, so yeah this belongs on the forums, cause I want everyone to know thats why we are at war, also this isn't going to get locked cause DanielRh's thread has same type of message.

Lowlyspy
03-25-2012, 06:29 PM
Ib4tl

Really should keep the trash talk in game, just to save the forums some flames.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Its not a personal problem, so yeah this belongs on the forums, cause I want everyone to know thats why we are at war, also this isn't going to get locked cause DanielRh's thread has same type of message.

Except DanielRh didnt talk smack on he's thread about the other guild...

Late
03-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Lol this so trueeeee
Dalone will agree with me when he sees this

Nick41324
03-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Your feeding their hate filled souls with this thread.

As much as i agree with the point of the thread, i dont agree with it.

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 06:51 PM
To war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naimkiddin, try not to get worked up by the bad players.
If they wanna earn a bad rep like that then let them.
These kinds of things get talked about in game
I am sure your guild ppl arent the first victims.
Moderate your pvp rooms or try to avoid theirs,
If they are the only pvpers around at your lvl, then lvl up.
Ha ha

Cake
03-25-2012, 06:59 PM
We did level up and we host our own games now, lol cause they only know how to 3v1

gundamsone
03-25-2012, 07:05 PM
They make games with their l15 accs and join with their l20 and in the event where you do kill 1 of them, they will boot you.

Jugernugett
03-25-2012, 07:15 PM
U guys shouldnt be posting here as well. A different thread was about the same exact thing and i believe some of u (maybe, dont attack me) and others laughed along with this. A personal problem is not an ingame worry. Its like how a persons day is or how the person slept. And as u can see, two whole guilds r involved. Not personal a whole lot.

plmafiaboss
03-25-2012, 07:15 PM
*party emote*

Mothwing
03-25-2012, 07:16 PM
OMGGGGG...This is the second post like this by you. It's best if you keep your personal problems to yourself and not involve the whole community...thanks.

Mothwing
03-25-2012, 07:17 PM
U guys shouldnt be posting here as well. A different thread was about the same exact thing and i believe some of u (maybe, dont attack me) and others laughed along with this. A personal problem is not an ingame worry. Its like how a persons day is or how the person slept. And as u can see, two whole guilds r involved. Not personal a whole lot.

I disagree 100% This concerns the two guilds, not any of us. They can resolve their own problems, i do it everyday.

plmafiaboss
03-25-2012, 07:19 PM

I disagree 100% This concerns the two guilds, not any of us. They can resolve their own problems, i do it everyday.he was saying its not a personal problem...what r u talking about lol

Elyseon
03-25-2012, 07:20 PM
The forums isnt really a place to pour all your emotional pain for ingame twinking drama

Mothwing
03-25-2012, 07:20 PM
he was saying its not a personal problem...what r u talking about lol

I'm saying it IS a personal problem...

Mothwing
03-25-2012, 07:21 PM
The forums isnt really a place to pour all your emotional pain for ingame twinking drama

^^For this reason^^

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 07:21 PM
I disagree 100% This concerns the two guilds, not any of us. They can resolve their own problems, i do it everyday.

Looks like <Sleep> doesnt have anyone to even defend themselves,
This is a problem between guilds though yeah, but on here it is public.
This thread has served its purpose by being public though.
Maybe with the information posted someone on PL will help clear this up in game.

plmafiaboss
03-25-2012, 07:22 PM
he was saying its not a personal problem...what r u talking about lol

I'm saying it IS a personal problem...if it concerns two whole guilds and not one person hows that personal

gundamsone
03-25-2012, 07:23 PM
But they're rushing everyone that's not part of the guild. (+ laughing and feeling proud about it)

If there's a dominant guild that runs pvp at every level...ex 10s 20s 30s etc, wouldn't pvp die out?

They are ruining the game experience for others and technically it's against the TOS.

Mothwing
03-25-2012, 07:25 PM
Maybe with the information posted someone on PL will help clear this up in game.

As much as you want it to, it most likely won't happen. I kept giving him ways to on his "War" thread, but he wouldn't listen...

Cake
03-25-2012, 07:27 PM
Lol sleep still 3v1 one's me, and when i have my partner in crime (Delta) we go into game they get scared and boot us :P

Mothwing
03-25-2012, 07:27 PM
if it concerns two whole guilds and not one person hows that personal

Ok, honestly, its personal to THEM, not us.

But they're rushing everyone that's not part of the guild. (+ laughing and feeling proud about it)

If there's a dominant guild that runs pvp at every level...ex 10s 20s 30s etc, wouldn't pvp die out?

They are ruining the game experience for others and technically it's against the TOS.

Rushing isn't against the TOA...I think we've been through this many times on many threads. People don't like it and overreact. I'll quote yet again: "It's PVP, not a tea party"

Cake
03-25-2012, 07:29 PM
I still think this war should end, but the GM is still angry, lol

Elyseon
03-25-2012, 07:29 PM
The only major change in pvp is the start of this 1v1 standing around concept, people have been teamed from the beginning nothing is going to change, if you're gonna just keep respawning allowing the to team you that sounds more or less like a case of acting stupidly

Cake
03-25-2012, 07:30 PM
LOL, the gm demanded 300 free kills, no way

Cake
03-25-2012, 07:31 PM
Maybe if my kills is 100million then you can 300 free kills

Mothwing
03-25-2012, 07:32 PM
Lol sleep still 3v1 one's me, and when i have my partner in crime (Delta) we go into game they get scared and boot us :P

Ok , it seems as though you have a lot of issues in pvp. If you don't want rushers, AVOID THEM! Host a private game, invite all of your "partners in crime" and have fun. It's a game, that's whats supposed to happen. Please don't involve the whole community in disputes like these. They can be easily resolved, you're just not taking the right approach by retaliating. Why not just host a merry game of FFA? Nobody can rush there.

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 07:33 PM
"It's PVP, not a tea party"

Ha ha yeah, when is pvp not personal.
Player vs. Player is a blood sport.
I dont think there will be a day when we are killing each other merrily in a perfect pvp world anytime soon.

Lavalamp
03-25-2012, 07:33 PM
Three words IN BEFORE LOCK!

Mothwing
03-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Ha ha yeah, when is pvp not personal.
Player vs. Player is a blood sport.
I dont think there will be a day when we are killing each other merrily in a perfect pvp world anytime soon.

IKR >.< I'm pretty sure Afghan soldiers don't go into war and ask "When do we start?"

Elyseon
03-25-2012, 07:35 PM
The majority if ppl here arent involved in this, we honestly dont care much, so please keep urself from bothering us with your trivial pvp relation problems

I feel like you are just venting with your random unhelpful double posts, etc.

Mothwing
03-25-2012, 07:37 PM
The majority if ppl here arent involved in this, we honestly dont care much, so please keep urself from bothering us with your trivial pvp relation problems

Yep, we don't need to hear your whole conversation:

LOL, the gm demanded 300 free kills, no way

Maybe if my kills is 100million then you can 300 free kills

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 07:37 PM
IKR >.< I'm pretty sure Afghan soldiers don't go into war and ask "When do we start?"

Yep x)

Paar
03-25-2012, 07:38 PM
"Et tu Brute?"

Late
03-25-2012, 07:38 PM
They only have 1 person in the community that can speak up for them
Hint: what that thing shining in the sky?

DexGOD
03-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Just curious, if its a problem than your surely joining and staying in 3-v-1 games where they're teaming you. Why don't you leave or host your own games to boot anyone annoying you? Solution seems simple to me, a thread will only make matters worse.

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 07:40 PM

The majority of these problems are between lil kiddos too.
You can tell who is who by their writing.
Sadly this kinda thread will be reposted again, again, and again.
Probably next week, or in a couple days.

Dalonewolf
03-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Motivate sleepy kids to not talk trash when i defeat them 1v1, trash talking children need to calm down, as it makes them sound more idiotic... Oh my, the sun hasnt been out lately, pretty vveird, and there are chickens and breadfish running around, btw vote out vveirdos from pvp, they keep giving me kills basically boostin my stats, peace out, I NEVER SLEEP

Late
03-25-2012, 08:08 PM
Motivate sleepy kids to not talk trash when i defeat them 1v1, trash talking children need to calm down, as it makes them sound more idiotic... Oh my, the sun hasnt been out lately, pretty vveird, and there are chickens and breadfish running around, btw vote out vveirdos from pvp, they keep giving me kills basically boostin my stats, peace out, I NEVER SLEEP
lolololol

Cake
03-25-2012, 08:09 PM
THANK YOU DALONEWOLF, I literally laughed my as$ off when i read your post cause its so true ima thank that post, cause those are the people who exactly rush me :D you made my day thanks!

Cake
03-25-2012, 08:10 PM
You forgot a guy named vote from sleep add that into your story, (Sorry for unhelpful double post...)

Late
03-25-2012, 08:10 PM
i like how the people who "liked" this post is the people who dont like this guild

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Lolz.

Mothwing
03-25-2012, 08:15 PM
This thread is SOOOO pointless >.<

Late
03-25-2012, 08:16 PM
if you low lvl pvp then it wont be pointless

Mothwing
03-25-2012, 08:18 PM
Umm, yea. His flame wars don't concern me. I'd also do the mature thing, lock my games and avoid them.

Late
03-25-2012, 08:18 PM
yea i quit my low lvl, i spend my days collecting sets
so far:
Hate
Custom
Onyx

Cake
03-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Moth if you say this thread is pointless, why are you in it....

Mothwing
03-25-2012, 08:20 PM
Moth if you say this thread is pointless, why are you in it....

Because it keeps getting bumped, and im too lazy to remove it from my settings ;)

Delphina
03-25-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm going to lock this thread for the following reason:

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”

The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!

Please do not use forums to handle disputes.