PDA

View Full Version : If you could add, or improve, any one thing to Star Legends, what would it be?

Samhayne
03-25-2012, 07:59 PM
If you could add, or improve, any one thing to Star Legends, what would it be?

Ardon
03-25-2012, 08:03 PM
If it was only one thing then it would be:
Adding content so people have other things to do after capping and not just leave. There is too much of a dip in players between campaigns.

Sent from my Gummy ICS powered Droid X

Ardon
03-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Oh and also embrace the forums in game more.

Sent from my Gummy ICS powered Droid X

Zraorizer
03-25-2012, 09:22 PM
I would improve guild hall or atleast ctf,and pvp

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 11:25 PM
This part of the forums has been very busy lately with new suggestions.
Things I would like:

Guild hall button
More pinks
More bang for our buck when paying for high priced customs.
And better class weapons so people can stop complaining that shields make them obsolete. I love the class weapons btw, all i use.
Better +1 drop rates/more money from liquidations. It is harder to keep your bank account positive than negative these days, with absolutely no market besides pinks and vanities.
Maybe 5v5 pvp/ctf?? I mean we do teams of five in pveeeeee :-)
Make pvp a little more interesting by adding an options to have map buffs, for example, those pink flint things buff your armor in numa and the yellow ones your speed. Maybe incorporate them into pvp to spice things up? Would go AMAZING with a free for all map.
A cooler tier3 please.
**more free events/giveaways like the oldem days when ya'll had the BBQ** I remember that event was so exciting, the hype before, during, and after. So many happy players.
Another pet, prefferably a bird who can fly around your head rather than your feets, or even an alien animal unknown to humans.
More active mods and devs, like Delphina. She is on nearly everytime I log theres a party with her.
There are still(since beta) three enemies in Delta's Dead Man Cave that spawn twelve years late, on the left side.
Light sabers.
More vanities (is always great)
Maybe some kind of alien lifeforms we can interact with a little at the Numa outpost or somewhere, instead of recycled cycorp people in every area.

Idk but since you said one thing:
ABOVE ALL, something that will make me fall in love with SL again please.

-_-Legiito
03-25-2012, 11:33 PM
This part of the forums have been very busy lately with new suggestions.
Things I would like:

Guild hall button
More pinks
Better +1 drop rates/more money from liquidations. It is harder to keep your bank account positive than negative these days, with absolutely no market besides pinks and vanities.
A cooler tier3 please.
**more free events/giveaways like the oldem days when ya'll had the BBQ** I remember that event was so exciting, the hype before during and after, happy players.
Another pet, prefferably a bird who can fly around your head rather than your feets, or even an alien animal unknown to humans.
More active mods and devs, like Delphina. She is on nearly everytime I log theres a party with her.
There are still(since beta) three enemies in Delta's Dead Man Cave that spawn twelve years late, on the left side.
---->Light sabers.<---
Maybe some kind of alien lifeforms we can interact with a little at the Numa outpost or somewhere, instead of recycled cycorp people in every area.

Yes lightsabers!

javier995
03-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Just one thing?

A space bar.

On a more serious note.

Make plat bought maps like in PL, so if you cap you can farm them.

Iaceden
03-26-2012, 12:35 AM
Please fix drop rate for end game gear at next level cap. The current lvl 40 purple armor drops so often that most people just liquidate it rather than try to sell it. If the next level cap gear drops less often it will make it worth more so players will farm for it harder and longer.

Thank you :)

ArtStar
03-26-2012, 01:57 AM
Please fix drop rate for end game gear at next level cap. The current lvl 40 purple armor drops so often that most people just liquidate it rather than try to sell it. If the next level cap gear drops less often it will make it worth more so players will farm for it harder and longer.

Thank you :)

Omg yes please.
You actually make more money liquidating them than selling them.

tearacan
03-26-2012, 06:11 AM
guild member filter/searches. it's getting a real pain to scroll to bottom of guild to find new members and promote.
guild member search by rank, level and name would be SO useful.

More maps like numa, with cluttered enemies everywhere in stead of the 10k hiking at voleria. We need more fun/enjoyment in playing the maps alone, drops will come while playing it ;)

Rawrimafish
03-26-2012, 08:20 AM
Id add a water dungeon that you have to buy air tanks as a back item. Rare vanity pet fishies and more

Fairy
03-26-2012, 08:20 AM
more emotes, like the firework emote or kiss emote in PL!

morfic
03-26-2012, 08:49 AM
People should be thinking about what will bring life back into SL. What will keep people playing after the cap.

The one thing I would WANT is a huuge PvE area that isn't dungeon locked. So that up to 25 people can be wandering the zone, grinding groups of mobs etc. If it was a PvP enabled area as well... I would fall in absolute love.

Because I know that probably isn't a possibility (even though it seriously should be), How about a 10v10 pvp zone? 20v20?

Because I know that THAT probably isn't a possibility either, How about a full pink set of armor for each class with super duper low drop rate?

octavos
03-26-2012, 09:53 AM
aside from this

As we launch Dark Legends, we will be dedicating Live Teams to SL and PL so the content flow should drastically increase. I would add to this buy each 2nd or 3rd week "add a pink or a vanity"....Add a pink in a level weather its high-end for capped players or low for new peeps. gives people something to fish for and keeps in-game longer.

Mitchturbo
03-26-2012, 09:58 AM
I agree, anything to keep players in this game and not the others as justG stated.

*Zero*
03-26-2012, 10:54 AM
A complete overhaul to end game.
We would love more pinks and ms and hs. Like low tier pinks and the set pinks aka like void, rift ect.
PVP needs to be more balanced i feel like im in the old pl when multi touch birds owned. Ops are crazy in pvp atm.
More events like in pl.
Lootable vanity pets.

Noobbe
03-26-2012, 11:12 AM
...more character customization.. skills and equip. Everyone is the same!

Also, more quests or add achevments. Even simple, repeat ones like kill XX of XX. Give us something to do between content and lvl caps.

Esoul
03-26-2012, 12:04 PM
prices for items loot from 1gold to be 70 g or 100g Like PL!

Paar
03-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Things I would like:

Guild hall button
More pinks
And better class weapons so people can stop complaining that shields make them obsolete. I love the class weapons btw, all i use.
Make pvp a little more interesting by adding an options to have map buffs, for example, those pink flint things buff your armor in numa and the yellow ones your speed. Maybe incorporate them into pvp to spice things up? Would go AMAZING with a free for all map.
A cooler tier3 please.
**more free events/giveaways like the oldem days when ya'll had the BBQ** I remember that event was so exciting, the hype before, during, and after. So many happy players.
Light sabers.

What she said but, add5 Trade Windows.

Mitchturbo
03-26-2012, 03:25 PM
An ability to apear offline... To avoid certain fans/Stalkers lol XD
Hehehe it will also be a bonus for hide and seek games!

SexyIsland
03-26-2012, 03:27 PM
People should be thinking about what will bring life back into SL. What will keep people playing after the cap.

The one thing I would WANT is a huuge PvE area that isn't dungeon locked. So that up to 25 people can be wandering the zone, grinding groups of mobs etc. If it was a PvP enabled area as well... I would fall in absolute love.

Because I know that probably isn't a possibility (even though it seriously should be), How about a 10v10 pvp zone? 20v20?

Because I know that THAT probably isn't a possibility either, How about a full pink set of armor for each class with super duper low drop rate?

I'm with you on this one Momo and also about the full pink armor set for each class aside from the Arbiters. Now that would be pretty cool.

Commanderkeen
03-26-2012, 03:34 PM
I would like to see some battle pets. Maybe some that can attack and some that can heal. We paid so much for a Rivet and all he does is float around and does the occasional trick (where he goes upside down and floats around).

Jugernugett
03-26-2012, 03:36 PM
Free pet! Maybe a robot or something

Papapat
03-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Ctf kills, deaths and goal leaderboards please o(^_^)o ?

nymph
03-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Been thinking about something like this for a while now. Something like a quest notification system would be nice. Like when you have a quest that needs to be done and the place you need to go for it is available, a message will pop up on the screen, ex. "A new game is now set in Cycorp Shipping Bays, check your quest tab to go there now."

I hate going to Shipping Bays, trying to get a quest done but the game ends before I even have time to take a few steps. So just thought something like this might be helpful for everyone. :)

Patricks
03-26-2012, 07:16 PM
I would like a SUPER skill to be added for each class that has a really long cool down or has a meter that builds up over time (based on number of attacks you've taken from enemies) that lets you use the skill when its full.

Dragonrider023
03-30-2012, 11:01 AM
Things I would like:

Guild hall button
More pinks
A cooler tier3 please.
Light sabers.

Yes Lightsaber for melee weapons!

Deathpunch
03-30-2012, 06:53 PM
Custom armor/weapon recipe price reduction or stat improvements. The bonus received is no where near worth the cost to craft them, and I'm not alone in this thinking.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=52097

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using the Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Rawrimafish
03-31-2012, 09:15 AM
make underwater world :)

*Zero*
04-02-2012, 06:42 AM
Guys im sorry but lightsabers isnt gonna bring life back. The game is great until you cap after that its like awkward times sitting at your grandmas house.
PvP isnt enough to keep me playing honestly. We need like a Ao3 map to farm custom pink sets and weapons like in PL.

Buster
04-02-2012, 06:54 AM
The only 1 type weapons like commando can only use commando and op with op that makes the stats useless

flashbackflip
04-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Guys im sorry but lightsabers isnt gonna bring life back. The game is great until you cap after that its like awkward times sitting at your grandmas house.
PvP isnt enough to keep me playing honestly. We need like a Ao3 map to farm custom pink sets and weapons like in PL.

I'm totally pro-lightsabres, but have to agree with Zero... Pink-lootable map is better..

flashbackflip
04-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Lootable pets with different abilities (attack, heal, speed buff) just like implants but cooler

And plz, no 'pet' pets.. We are in space so why we need robo-cats?? Let it be weird-looking stuff like RIVET (but smaller sized)

flashbackflip
04-02-2012, 05:42 PM
And lightsabres

Lol

Snakespeare
04-02-2012, 06:07 PM
When I was leveling my op, I was inspired by the awesome holographic wings on the back armor for level 25, but before long I had to go back to somewhat less impressive wings. Now they just seem to have a little decorative holographics. I kind of wish I could have kept those big blue holo-wings. I'm using scorn wings now and they are OK, but I like the one with all the blue lights!

So... more vanity gear that lets me personalize my toon, especially some really cool stuff with neat-o holo effects.

I'm leveling my engie now and he looks like a noob. People even go out of their way to tell me he looks noobish. And these are friends. He just looks dingy green at level 33, with scorn wings and cultist hood, DL shield, and Chairman Meow, I still get called noob. Because the base armor is just dingy green.

The toons need to look cooler.

Cahaun
04-02-2012, 06:51 PM
We need the return of middle gear. In Alien Oasis there were so many items and gear that were actually useful and good looking. Same thing with lvls 1-20 in SL. The gear started to progress with the lvls. All of a sudden middle gear vanished. All there is now is junk, green substitutes for sets, the sets, and custom. We need middle gear!

Eyesharp
04-05-2012, 02:22 PM
What I'd like to see? FIRST OF ALL!:
Options for different chats. We all rerember those times when we are in a middle of an xp run or whatever and your guild is discussing something and you forget to type /g. It's sooooo annoying and embarrassing! There should be options like guild chat, officer chat, regular chat, and those private messages talking bad about someone behind their backs ( yes paar and I do that :p )
Something else I'd like to change? Those vendors in every base. No I'm not talking about enhancers. I'm talking about those shoppes like they did in pocket legends. Sure when you reach the max level your not gonna buy that crappy stuff but what about the people who are leveling up? They aren't rich and they need some gear too.
As art mentioned we need more value for our junk. In pocket legends our gear that we looted that isn't good is at least 80 gold. In star legends it barely ever reaches 10 gold!
As we mentioned this A LONG TIIIIMMMMMEEE AGO.... Pets should have abilities at least do a little damage to the enemy. What use is a pet if it doesn't even do anything? Sure it makes you look rich but what better is that than just saving your platinum?
Request to kick someone from your guild. I once had a friend that when the master and nobody else was on kicked every recruiter and member from the guild. When you kick someone you should be able to send a request to the master or someone trusted.
Crafting quests. In pocket legends we all know Burke the blacksmith. He would give us daily crafting quests. We people who hit 40 and 41 are bored. When your at 40 and you don't feel like leveling to 41 that moment these quests may come in handy for entertaining you.
More guild halls would also be great with interactive things.The only thing that was cool of the three guild halls was the first one. I loved how u could go up and view that boss! The guild halls and new ones should have interactive places like testing weapon and armor strength. Playing around. And maybe just chilling
SPACETIME studios if you could do all of this you guys would be the best MMORPG ever ( oh yeah and 3D )

Fyrce
04-06-2012, 03:45 PM
Drop rates that make sense and equipment that makes sense versus drop rates.

Rarer items should be better than more common items. There needs to be consistency where rarity color matches drop rates. Purples, which are supposed to be rarer in terms of drop rate than green, should not drop more than green items. And Green items, that are supposed to be more common than purple, should not be better in stats than purples.

Vanities, which are actually supposed to be seen, should not be non-existent. They can be rarest but farming months for one makes it so only hardcore people get vanities. No weekend warriors here.

I think xmas drop rates were pretty good or PL drop rates. People need incentives besides grinding. Collecting is an incentive to play, but the items need to make sense. Raining cats and dogs does not make that many people spend months collecting water. Being in a desert does not make that many people play 24/7 to collect water either.

Anyways, drop rates and rarity progression that makes sense and yet still gives the weekend warrior something to achieve.

Ark
04-07-2012, 06:19 AM
Id add a water dungeon that you have to buy air tanks as a back item. Rare vanity pet fishies and more

lol of course fish ideas would come from you Rawr xD.

Ark
04-07-2012, 06:23 AM
I want to have more and different items in Deal of the Day. I always see the same items over and over again every week.

Slant
04-07-2012, 06:46 AM
twitter integration - tweet item drops, level ups and in game events like "Hostages Rescued : Good Job"

Silentarrow
04-07-2012, 07:49 AM
twitter integration - tweet item drops, level ups and in game events like "Hostages Rescued : Good Job"

I don't really want Twitter intigration... What's the point?

Ark
04-07-2012, 01:42 PM
I don't really want Twitter intigration... What's the point?

True.. And plus not everyone has twitter, like me lol.

FATALFLIP
04-07-2012, 03:24 PM
More items

Ark
04-08-2012, 01:48 PM
On Chrome:
- Have a mass sell/lquidates items because I'm tired of pressing YES to lquidate just one item out of 100 items I don't want/need.

Ark
04-08-2012, 01:51 PM
When someone level caps, there should be a special quest to get a different vanity item (not the Arbiter vanities, something different and unique). I'm sure that will keep some players to stay in SL.

Cephei
04-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Maybe that you can change the Color of your Armor for 2 Plat or 1500c.
It would be pretty awesome because at lv40 everybody looks the same. :/

Ark
04-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Maybe that you can change the Color of your Armor for 2 Plat or 1500c.
It would be pretty awesome because at lv40 everybody looks the same. :/

lol that's true, but it's like having a reg armor set and changing it to custom armor set. They look the same, but different colors.

imtakingover
04-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Add Match Making in PVP

Ark
04-09-2012, 09:50 PM
I don't know about you guys, but you guys need to do something about these mis-tell thing.
With all those /g /o /r and just general chat..

I would /r my friend something important, but at the end, after pressing "enter" I have put /g or just forgot to put /r >.> AND that's sometimes quite embarrassing..

Fairy
04-10-2012, 05:02 AM
I don't know if someone already said it, but I would be very happy if there'd be a third slot row for the skills. :)

KillaSkillz
04-10-2012, 02:31 PM
I would like more vanity drop helmets. Alien faces, robot faces, helmets, etc. I would like to see a new one introduced every couple weeks to add collectability and character customization into the mix. By adding a new one every couple of weeks I think it will keep players around between level caps.

I would also like to see more armor sets that work with each other. The last 3 cap armors don't really work well with each other, it would be nice to have so many choices that work with each other. Could also be vanity pieces to go with the helmets suggested above, but this way drop rates would be low, people will have something new to go after, and every couple weeks there will be something else added to the mix. Maybe add a level just for this purpose for capped players that only a group of 5 cappers could possibly survive and complete, and raise the difficulty each cap.

Deatharcherr
04-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Lower exp requirements, veteran rewards like in pocket legends and boss gaunlets :D

Ark
04-10-2012, 03:21 PM
I would like more vanity drop helmets. Alien faces, robot faces, helmets, etc. I would like to see a new one introduced every couple weeks to add collectability and character customization into the mix. By adding a new one every couple of weeks I think it will keep players around between level caps.

I would also like to see more armor sets that work with each other. The last 3 cap armors don't really work well with each other, it would be nice to have so many choices that work with each other. Could also be vanity pieces to go with the helmets suggested above, but this way drop rates would be low, people will have something new to go after, and every couple weeks there will be something else added to the mix. Maybe add a level just for this purpose for capped players that only a group of 5 cappers could possibly survive and complete, and raise the difficulty each cap.

I agree with you there. I'd like to see more vanity helmets. (-:

Rawrimafish
04-10-2012, 03:24 PM
i bet there will be more in update for VOL 2
i hope they put vanities like Hooch Hats. my favorite PL vanity :)

Ark
04-10-2012, 03:27 PM
I want some nice helmet vanities other than X-Rays ;P

Rawrimafish
04-10-2012, 03:30 PM
ill say dis again! UNDERWATER MAPS!!! yay!

Ark
04-10-2012, 08:33 PM
ill say dis again! UNDERWATER MAPS!!! yay!

Lol. That totally took me awhile to figure out but I realized I can highlight it lololol.

Rawrimafish
04-12-2012, 07:15 AM
lol i can read it without highlights and i know wat i typed :)

Esoul
04-15-2012, 08:06 AM
easy to get a rare vanity :dejection:

Ark
04-15-2012, 12:57 PM
easy to get a rare vanity :dejection:

Lol if they do that, that rare vanity wont be rare anymore lol :p

Popular
04-17-2012, 08:56 AM
Somethig that will bring more people..

Just what art said!

Zolum
04-27-2012, 10:32 PM
PVP, 5v5 or 6v6. Barrels if possible. More high tech than PL barrels though. I thought since you could change your char name for plat how about a guild name change for plat?

Ark
04-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Have a solo selection just like how DL works and people can only enter if they get invited by the host. BUT still keep those password option.

Cephei
05-26-2012, 11:57 AM
They should add an Ineventory Section for Enhancers.
SO i can buy maybe 5 Enhancers with Plat or Creds (guildhall) and use them when i
find a good Party.
Would be awesome. :)

*Zero*
05-31-2012, 10:17 AM
Hmm id love to see charged attacks like DL. Imagine a charged neutron stomp....beast or a charged heal for engis good stuff..

Slant
05-31-2012, 04:46 PM
common leaderboards for all the games

Mitchturbo
05-31-2012, 04:49 PM
Pant vanities.

Zaonabiuibil
06-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Pant vanities.

I need my baggy pants.

HunterSLAYER
06-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Increase drop rate of vanities.
Only got a "Camera helm" after months of farming.
When people try to farm for vanities and can't get it they get frustrated and quit(especially when there are no content updates for months(vanities are not content updates and don't work with luck enhancers.)

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

foulu
06-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Storyline + more maps to go to.

Mitchturbo
06-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Blood lol XD

flashbackflip
06-06-2012, 05:16 AM
More spin-off small maps (like for new year event and possibly for Prometheus)

Esoul
06-06-2012, 05:41 AM
Lol if they do that, that rare vanity wont be rare anymore lol :p

I got very frustated...
feel like very waste my day...
I farm use my commando Lock my game more than 3 month never got it(skull n another)

Slant
06-06-2012, 02:08 PM
plat pvp matches, 5 plat each to enter, winning team gets 3 plat each, store gets 6 plat

Gamertag
06-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Survival mode? Incoming waves.

XxReiReixX
06-06-2012, 08:09 PM
I think that something I wanna see happen is a full vanity set (helmet, chest, back, arms, legs) other than the arbitter set. Like one that you could buy on plat store or farm. I honestly like the full look for sets. Especially if vanity could have a set to go with since vanity looks alot better and cost more, as well as knowing the amount of stuff you can put on in SL, more for in game economy, more fun farming, and more customization for looks. Just something I thought would be interesting.

flashbackflip
06-07-2012, 04:39 AM
Well, I answered already but playing the game after the update where STS changed 'social' button for 'store' one on lobby screen I really wish that you BRING BACK SOCIAL BUTTON!!!

Cmon guys! This is not useful in any way! U already made a game concentrated on platinum - DL - no need to push playas to visit shop (which is rarely updated)

Better make UI more friendly and ppl will bring u cash themselves. Please, RESPECT US

Zaonabiuibil
06-08-2012, 07:45 AM
well, i answered already but playing the game after the update where sts changed 'social' button for 'store' one on lobby screen i really wish that you bring back social button!!!

cmon guys! This is not useful in any way! U already made a game concentrated on platinum - dl - so be happy and grab yo money there - no need to push playas to visit shop (which is rarely updated)

better make ui more friendly and ppl will bring u cash themselves. Please, respect us

respect

Dynastu
06-08-2012, 07:31 PM
-As Cahaun said, "middle gear"
-A lot more vanities (including more platinum-bought vanities, like in PL)
-Same elixirs as PL (so Trasher's as an option instead of the 3x xp, 2x everything else)
-Melee Weapons.

Many people may be opposed to the idea of a "Trasher's" elixir in SL, but the main reason why many people prefer PL over SL is because SL is too hard and it takes a long time to level. It'd help bring people into SL.

Hellcurse
06-11-2012, 01:09 AM
bigger groups in pve, bigger pvp teams and most important a rmk button

Floating
06-11-2012, 01:36 AM
I would make big raid groups for dungeons. Like a badass boss that would need 10 people to kill. This would need a good guild and a big good community to achieve and it would be a challenge!