PDA

View Full Version : fix transactions between players

AlfineMahesa
10-25-2020, 10:02 PM
Lately many players have been fooled or almost fooled, I think this is the same account that deceives many people, it's just that he uses a different character or maybe someone else. transactions are indeed 2 times in confirming it but sometimes we don't always focus on playing the game, because we in the real world have other things to do too. because of that I have a suggestion, if the player in the transaction changes the item, be it the amount or type, then THE WARNING IS SHE CHANGES THE GOODS, if he changes the gold then, THE WARNING IS SHE CHANGES THE GOLD, and I have suggestions about writing the amount in the transaction, writing the price too small in the transaction, please enlarge and clarify the writing so that we can see the price clearly and can know if there are changes. This is very important for convenience in transactions other than the auction. i hope spacetime approves my suggestion

this is my opinion and i have reported it via email

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

PostNoob
10-25-2020, 10:08 PM
I like the idea to make the gold amount more clear to players. Larger/brighter.

Overbear
10-25-2020, 10:08 PM
I don't know man, it should be your responsibility to always check the confirmation of the trade. It really isn't that hard and takes a maximum of 15 seconds to make sure it's the correct item with correct awakes or correct jewels... I think I know what you're talking about though, some people like to say "buying 50 awake gems for 5.5m" then suddenly change it to 550k and confirm. It's a shame.

AlfineMahesa
10-25-2020, 10:20 PM
yes I hope spacetime grants it

yes you are right to check first, I lost focus when my friend asked me out, because we are not only in the game, therefore I hope spacetime improves some things that need to be adjusted for the convenience of playing games

Encryptions
10-25-2020, 10:25 PM
Take things slow, its the same with auction. Buy fast and risk losing gold.
I do suggest they make it where the green does not over lay the gold number because bright neon green on white numbers is hard to see.

AlfineMahesa
10-25-2020, 10:34 PM
yeah hope spacetime does it

Saint Jaffo
10-25-2020, 11:09 PM
I agree with the part that STS should make a clear way to see the amount of gold. The lime green it haves when something is confirmed is kinda messy. It is true that it have been like that for many years, but they could adapt those details.

Saint Jaffo
10-25-2020, 11:12 PM
lol they erased my thread in which I posted the evidence of this type of scams.