PDA

View Full Version : enchantress ears bug.

Violentsaint
08-08-2010, 08:31 AM
sorry if this has been reported already but when im in game menu my character looks like this

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af172/violentsaint321/fe0f6038.jpg

and when im playing a lvl or am in inventory i look like this

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af172/violentsaint321/0422a028.jpg
(screen is red cos i was under attack....)

i donno about everyone else but i think the elf ears poking out of helmet looks awesome, but u cant see the ears ingame, i was wondering if you could fix it up, because ingame i almost look human, i like the ears to show im an elf.

if u could fix that up id much appreciate it ;)

KingFu
08-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Same thing with Ursans....

Royce
08-08-2010, 09:59 AM
Weird, there's a bug for birds with the plate helmets too. In the menu/inventory/etc screen they look fine, but in the main opening screen, their beaks stick out through the helm.

asommers
08-08-2010, 10:13 AM
That will be fixed in 1.4.

-ALS

Yardsalez
08-08-2010, 11:07 AM
I thought of them same thing. I just thought it was supposed to be that way, but if they did have the ears and beak pop out of the helmet that would be really cool

bmc85uk
08-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Anyone else think the enchantresses ears are too high on her head? They're above her eyes for gods sake, I know they should be ling and pointy but they shouldn't stick out the top of her head.

Royce
08-08-2010, 11:38 AM
I thought of them same thing. I just thought it was supposed to be that way, but if they did have the ears and beak pop out of the helmet that would be really cool

I believe enchantress ears sticking out is correct, and where they are not is the bug, but the beak sticking out is incorrect, but I could be wrong. If the beak is going to stick out, it shouldn't be above the eye holes in the helm since the birds eyes are above its beak ;)

Cascade
08-08-2010, 11:44 AM
Elfs are not pets they do not have ears on the top of their head they have them where humans have them except they are pointy.

Royce
08-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Elfs are not pets they do not have ears on the top of their head they have them where humans have them except they are pointy.

So you are talking about real world elves? Cause I was under the impression that they don't exist, and people can represent them as they please ;)
It's like that guy who was asking why alien blasters don't look like alien blasters. He never told me how he knew what alien blasters actuallly look like...

KingFu
08-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Also, in the str helmet on an enchantress you can sometimes see the hair poking out of e back of the helmet.

bmc85uk
08-08-2010, 01:29 PM
So you are talking about real world elves? Cause I was under the impression that they don't exist, and people can represent them as they please ;)
It's like that guy who was asking why alien blasters don't look like alien blasters. He never told me how he knew what alien blasters actuallly look like...

I see what you mean, artistic licence and all, Ursan and Avian are fine, but for the Elf, something that so closely resembles a homosapien, ears so high up look stupid, elves are after all supposed to be very much like humans.

Violentsaint
08-08-2010, 07:21 PM
That will be fixed in 1.4.

-ALS

cheers buddy! any indication when that might be?