PDA

View Full Version : Halloween decorations

Everlights
10-27-2020, 05:12 AM
Cinco. In halloween events from a bunch of previous years, we used to get pumpkins around in the street on the side of it and stuff, can we please get that this year ? It stopped being a thing for a long time. We want halloween vibes in the game. Different looking pumpkins here and there, bats laying flying maybe, stuff hanging from the street lights, skulls here and there, grayish atmosphere or something, and ofcourse not only on street, but sanctuary too and subway and else where around carvina, and ofcourse not the same decorations but different ones. If you guys think of anything else that could be added as decoration drop it down here let's make this happen it'd be really nice to see

Uptosts
10-27-2020, 09:59 AM
That would be fun, after all it's Halloween [emoji316] we need something like that same goes for Xmas, Winter I think we do have little bit of snowfall in game when there's Xmas event in DL.

Would be nice to see some beautiful decorations in game! Good ideas! @Everlights

Uptosts
10-27-2020, 10:50 AM
I would suggest Blood Pool( Pool of blood/ Lake or something like that) or maybe pumpkin blood fountain as this time its super hero theme but I still hope we get some of the halloween stuff /decorations in dl along with superhero themed

Maybe some Halloween style pumpkin Lanterns or Candles [emoji992] (as decorations)

Just two days to go! Hopefully second preview comes out soon! [emoji846]

Everlights
10-28-2020, 08:24 AM
I would suggest Blood Pool( Pool of blood/ Lake or something like that) or maybe pumpkin blood fountain as this time its super hero theme but I still hope we get some of the halloween stuff /decorations in dl along with superhero themed

Maybe some Halloween style pumpkin Lanterns or Candles [emoji992] (as decorations)

Just two days to go! Hopefully second preview comes out soon! [emoji846]

Flying candles in sanctuary would be mad cool
And yeah we get some snowfall which we can barely be seen lol. For Christmas we should suggest a white/snowish Street and more visible iceflakes and even a Christmas tree somewhere

Supatra
10-28-2020, 04:28 PM
@Cinco great Idea

Uptosts
10-30-2020, 03:59 AM
Flying candles in sanctuary would be mad cool
And yeah we get some snowfall which we can barely be seen lol. For Christmas we should suggest a white/snowish Street and more visible iceflakes and even a Christmas tree somewhere
Yep, for Xmas these decorations would be really cool. Or maybe a vampire snowman would be nice as well. [emoji846]