PDA

View Full Version : lvl 35 pvp is getting worse:\

sceiayhy
03-26-2012, 02:53 PM
I was talking with a friend the other day about how sports use to be called gentlemen sports. I got into thinking how PL pvp use to be a gentlemen sport. More and more recently people have been getting on my nerves from false accusations and made up stories and just plain trying to destroy peoples good reputation. Last night and the night before in particular set me in bad mood after 1 character whom i dont remember his character name but i know its one of 2 players. Im not saying his name to avoid more threats and hatred but the story falls on the lines of 2 people rushing me. So a friend came and helped me. Me and this friend completely destroyed these 2 matching characters and they reported us for "hacking" my friend posted about it with screen shots and all and now this character runs around saying we lied to everybody and that scene never happened and screen shots are easily made ect. Point is where did all the gentlemen like features go? People know i am a girl and know how to upset me. A few do in on a regular basis and it recently caused me to flip out on iiblitz.... again... so i hope he see's this and knows im sorry for being rude to my good friend. My goal now is to try to take this lvl 35 pvp back to what it used to be!(: i hope all of you pvp ers are with me and will support this!

Zapoke
03-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Oh.. Hah. Good luck with that.. A lot of hard headed people around in.. Well. Not just 35.. Pretty much every PvP level.

If everyone could co-exist happily and peacefully, without hate, we could do it..! Lol. Riiiiight. :(

Elysony
03-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Oh.. Hah. Good luck with that.. A lot of hard headed people around in.. Well. Not just 35.. Pretty much every PvP level.

If everyone could co-exist happily and peacefully, without hate, we could do it..! Lol. Riiiiight. :(
I consider this a rude post. The OP is trying to change something for the better and you posted a discouraging post saying it's not going to happen. Please edit.

Walkhardd
03-26-2012, 04:13 PM

I consider this a rude post. The OP is trying to change something for the better and you posted a discouraging post saying it's not going to happen. Please edit.

Umm..i don't see anything wrong with this post.

plmafiaboss
03-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Nor do I..lol ely just has a mad sensitive disrespect gland always calling someone disrespectful XD

Pvp isn't always fun but I like it how it is lol

Noodleleg
03-26-2012, 04:31 PM
I just made a thread like this.. -_-

Nick41324
03-26-2012, 04:35 PM
i just went into L35 pvp for the first time in like 2 months and it seems fine.. same old same old.

Buffedbear Pl
03-26-2012, 05:52 PM
So glad I left 35 PvP and found the light of 50 PvP. Join us :biggrin:

MightyMicah
03-26-2012, 06:00 PM
Saw the title and thought "Amen!" lol 35 pvp has become overflown with overconfident voodoos and copperheads and such. I even had Iiblitz after me. Ya...that was fun. Lol after all the trouble from 35 I decided to move my main to 50. Good luck with any kind of good intention oriented ideas! 35 needs all the help it can get sadly :\

Overkillzzz
03-26-2012, 06:05 PM
I love lvl47, I was really good at it, but i went lvl66, i had my own build and everything I could win 3v1 and it was really fun, I am making another right as soon as i get it to 47 and find my build i will let everybody but this is what I know all i remember is 6 heal, buffs, mana shield, frostbite, firetrap, drain i will add a thread once i get it

Wthlite
03-27-2012, 04:05 AM
Well, im one of those people who ruthlessly rush people for no apparent reason, but I just like to fight, Dont like waiting on people and such, and I am good. And I have moral values, I try not to leave mid battle. And It seems as if people get very angry about the game and take it very seriously, but I just like to kill. Its fun.

Kiori
03-27-2012, 04:15 AM
Hmm :/

Back
03-27-2012, 04:31 AM
I get a upset while PVPing as well. I play for fun not to farm kills or deaths. But some people take it way too seriously. I killed a guy, twice maybe then he, his team and my team (his friends maybe) began to bash me. I was ok, until all of my opponents hunted me together and my team who were standing close to me did not help me, also they didnot fight at all. Their mission was to kill me and my team's mission was to let them kill me. That was very annoying.

GELLIO77
03-27-2012, 11:47 AM
well scei, i feel your pain, most of those 'over confident voodoos and coppers' are why i quit, before all this i used to be fine with everyone in the community so to say, since they have came, i have been branded a rusher and teamer which for those who have known me long enough will know that i am not.

and tbh i dont think 35 can change really thats why i have packed my bags and have headed for 45 pvp at the time of posting i am at 44 and am relieved i quit tbh, imo i can only see 35 changing if you got rid of the new guys who accuse me of doing stuff i know im not.

scei just look for my rant on 35 and you will see more points that are highlighted, i mean anyone who has been here long enough maybe 4-6 months at the minimum will know what pvp was like before it took a turn for the worse

Barbamitsos
03-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Sceia. Lvl 35 pvp has not changed a bit until i left it and rejoined it. The only thing that changed are the names of the rushers because some of them leveled and others stayed at 35. Pvp is a competitive area where other people feel they have to rush and others to 1v1. You can't judge that there are more rushers and more bad talkers as, the way i remember it, there was a 10 man team like 1 or 2 months ago who where way worse than the current 35s. In my opinion 35 pvp has become way better and not worse. In the past there were teams of rushers but now they are just spread so they seem to be more