PDA

View Full Version : HALLOWEEN 2020 Preview - Gauntlet! New Vanity Sets! New Elder Relic Gems!

Cinco
10-28-2020, 05:34 PM
DARK LEGENDS
HALLOWEEN GAUNTLET EVENT
Desperate mortals have called upon a trio of 'super' heroes to do their bidding.
Defeat these upstarts and the horde of militant mortals they command to score points.

VITALS
This is an individual Gauntlet leaderboard competition!
Prizes are awarded to the Top 10 and Top 25 Ranks.
Points do not accumulate; only your highest score counts.
Check your Lair to see your Event Score.
Check the Leaderboard to see how you stack up against the competition.

TIMING
Event begins October 29th at 1:30PM Central and lasts for one week (with a two-day cooldown).

REWARDS
Top 25 Ranks will receive: 2.5MM Gold, the Deadly Jack O'Lantern banner, the "VICIOUS" Title, and the Phantom's Moon Stone (new Elder Relic Gem, Level 51).
Top 5 Ranks will receive: 5MM Gold, the Deadly Jack O'Lantern banner, the Midnight Demon banner, the "VICIOUS" Title, the "NIGHTMARE" Title, and choice of the Daring Demon's Blood Stone, the Android's Best Stone, or the Phantom's Moon Stone (all Elder Relic Gems, Level 51).

LOOT
Gauntlet Event Bosses have a chance to drop all three (3) of the aforementioned Level 51 Elder Relic Gems.

These bosses also have a chance to drop the Shimmering Black and Red Classic outfits (Ladies only), the Black 'Bloody Dracula' outfit (Gentlemen only).

Bosses can also drop the Locked Treasure Chest which has a chance to drop:
- Up to 25,000 Gold
- 2X Armor, Damage, and Speed Elixir Kits
- 3X Armor, Damage, and Speed Elixir Kits
- Elder Level 51 Dark Shadow Gem
- Elder Level 51 Sunrise Beast Gem
- Elder Level 51 Immortal Moon Gem
- Elder Level 51 Burning Blood Gem
- Elder Rare Level 51 Weapons
- Legendary Level 51 Weapons

Lastly, the Gauntlet Event Bosses have a chance to drop pink, red and black 'Plague' masks (for both genders).

TOKENS
Collect "Hallow" Event Tokens to purchase new account-bound vanity item sets from the Halloween Event Vendor! Trade-friendly sets can be purchased for Platinum.

VANITY SETS
Get the new Daring Demon Set that includes armor, helmet, and Daring Demon's "Fireball" pet. Wear all pieces to unlock the "Double Demon Dare Ya" Achievement and Title.
Get the new American Android Set that includes armor, helmet, and the American Android's "Star" pet. Wear all pieces to unlock the "All-American Abomination" Achievement and Title.
Get the new Silver Phantom Set that includes armor, helmet, jetpack and the "UFO" pet. Wear all pieces to unlock the "Phantom Planet" Achievement and Title.

VANITY SET BONUSES
"Daring Demon"
Wear the Daring Demon's Armor, Helmet and Fireball companion to gain 2X Speed (in PVE).
If all three items are worn, you get a chance to summon the Daring Demon's offensive proc any time you damage an enemy: +100 Damage, and +100 Critical Hit Chance for 5 seconds!

"American Android"
Wear the American Android's Armor, Helmet and Star companion to gain 2X Speed (in PVE).
When all three pieces of the American Android Set are worn you get a chance to summon a defensive buff that gives +100 Blood Per Second and +100 Damage Resistance for 5 seconds, any time you take damage from an enemy!

"Silver Phantom"
Wear the full Silver Phantom Set for a 2X speed boost (in PVE)!
When all four pieces of the Silver Phantom Set are worn you get a chance for a special buff that increases your chance to dodge incoming attacks by +25%, increases your speed by 3X, and increases both luck and gold loot by 50%!

Good luck, Vampires... and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Supatra
10-28-2020, 05:38 PM
Thankkksss

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-28-2020, 05:45 PM
So no new back brings are droppable?! Damm I wanted a jacko lantern flag but now I can't have it jesus..

nadineelfen
10-28-2020, 05:51 PM
happy Halloween to u too Cinco and ty

Supatra
10-28-2020, 05:54 PM
Happy halloween cinco

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-28-2020, 05:56 PM
Happy event though I gotta say why only 1 week? We should also make this one not about tiers and competition most people just wanna do this for fun not have that extra stress cinco😅

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-28-2020, 06:39 PM
Why would a droppable item be a event tier reward as well?

Lastgoodbyes
10-28-2020, 06:44 PM
Amazing work as always cinco, we look forward to this amazing event ill let you know if i discover any bugs :v

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Warzone
10-28-2020, 06:56 PM
Only going for drops IDC for leaderboard. Good work though and ty

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Evildantee
10-28-2020, 07:12 PM
Thank you cinco

Evildantee
10-28-2020, 07:40 PM
Why would a droppable item be a event tier reward as well?There's nothing new about that . We had the immortal moon gem which was a drop during the forest event also being rewarded to players for making gold tier during that event plus I think it's good especially if you weren't lucky to drop anything

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-28-2020, 08:15 PM
I know 🤣 but id still like a white classic iron hat or something nice like a new classic set that drops like iron or light iron since we recolor things.

Evildantee
10-28-2020, 08:18 PM
I know [emoji1787] but id still like a white classic iron hat or something nice like a new classic set that drops like iron or light iron since we recolor things.Well there's no recolours this time. So be grateful for new content

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-28-2020, 08:23 PM
Classic outfit is recolor what you mean??🤣

Warzone
10-28-2020, 08:40 PM
Classic outfit is recolor what you mean??[emoji1787]The fake azz iron man sets are new. Red red set looks cool though

Laezeo
10-28-2020, 09:59 PM
Hmm.... a gauntlet. Basically, there’s no event tier on this one. Whoever gets the highest wave will be on the top and banners are LB :/ Mr. Cinco, there are three banners in preview and you only mentioned two banners here. One for top 25 and 5 ranks. Where’s the other one? Can we get at least a banner for those players who aren’t going to compete in this competition. It’s kinda sad knowing we are getting new back vanity yet it’s only for leaderboard.

Arhk
10-28-2020, 10:09 PM
DARK LEGENDS
HALLOWEEN GAUNTLET EVENT
Desperate mortals have called upon a trio of 'super' heroes to do their bidding.
Defeat these upstarts and the horde of militant mortals they command to score points.

VITALS

TIMING
Event begins October 29th at 1:30PM Central and lasts for one week (with a two-day cooldown).

REWARDS
Top 25 Ranks will receive: 2.5MM Gold, the Deadly Jack O'Lantern banner, the "VICIOUS" Title, and the Phantom's Moon Stone (new Elder Relic Gem, Level 51).
Top 5 Ranks will receive: 5MM Gold, the Deadly Jack O'Lantern banner, the Midnight Demon banner, the "VICIOUS" Title, the "NIGHTMARE" Title, and choice of the Daring Demon's Blood Stone, the Android's Best Stone, or the Phantom's Moon Stone (all Elder Relic Gems, Level 51).

LOOT
Gauntlet Event Bosses have a chance to drop all three (3) of the aforementioned Level 51 Elder Relic Gems.
Gauntlet Event Bosses also have a chance to drop the Shimmering Black and Red Classic outfits (Ladies only), the Black 'Bloody Dracula' outfit and its matching black Plague mask (Gentlemen only).

TOKENS
Collect "Hallow" Event Tokens to purchase new account-bound vanity item sets from the Halloween Event Vendor! Trade-friendly sets can be purchased for Platinum.

VANITY SETS
Get the new Daring Demon Set that includes armor, helmet, and Daring Demon's "Fireball" pet. Wear all pieces to unlock the "Double Demon Dare Ya" Achievement and Title.
Get the new American Android Set that includes armor, helmet, and the American Android's "Star" pet. Wear all pieces to unlock the "All-American Abomination" Achievement and Title.
Get the new Silver Phantom Set that includes armor, helmet, jetpack and the "UFO" pet. Wear all pieces to unlock the "Phantom Planet" Achievement and Title.

VANITY SET BONUSES
"Daring Demon"
Wear the Daring Demon's Armor, Helmet and Fireball companion to gain 2X Speed (in PVE).
If all three items are worn, you get a chance to summon the Daring Demon's offensive proc any time you damage an enemy: +100 Damage, and +100 Critical Hit Chance for 5 seconds!

"American Android"
Wear the American Android's Armor, Helmet and Star companion to gain 2X Speed (in PVE).
When all three pieces of the American Android Set are worn you get a chance to summon a defensive buff that gives +100 Blood Per Second and +100 Damage Resistance for 5 seconds, any time you take damage from an enemy!

"Silver Phantom"
When all four pieces of the Silver Phantom Set are worn you get a chance for a special buff that increases your chance to dodge incoming attacks by +25%, increases your speed by 3X, and increases both luck and gold loot by 50%!

Good luck, Vampires... and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!Wow awesome event thank bro cinco [emoji8]

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-28-2020, 10:59 PM
Cinco I am curious how does the two day cool down work and when does it happen? Do you think this will effect if we will be able to acquire all of the halloween token vanity?

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-28-2020, 11:08 PM
My last question Cinco is will we be able to solo this event? Or is this a group event? I'm hoping there is a Solo option for those who don't wanna deal with speed outfit users who rush the bosses.

Laezeo
10-28-2020, 11:36 PM
My last question Cinco is will we be able to solo this event? Or is this a group event? I'm hoping there is a Solo option for those who don't wanna deal with speed outfit users who rush the bosses.
This is a gauntlet event. And yes, you can solo the event. However, this one is a bit different. Once you enter the starting circle or whatever you call it, the wave will start. You have to finish the wave within 60s and if you don’t you’re out. The wave is endless so the further you go, the more point you’ll get. Addition to that, mobs are getting harder and harder. And last thing, you don’t need speed set here. I think we need a good gear for this kind of event.

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-28-2020, 11:38 PM
Okay thanks for answering my question :)

Findme
10-29-2020, 12:16 AM
DARK LEGENDS
HALLOWEEN GAUNTLET EVENT

VITALS

TIMING

REWARDS

LOOT
Gauntlet Event Bosses also have a chance to drop the Shimmering Black and Red Classic outfits (Ladies only), the Black 'Bloody Dracula' outfit and its matching black Plague mask (Gentlemen only).

TOKENS

VANITY SETS

VANITY SET BONUSES
"Daring Demon"

"American Android"

"Silver Phantom"

Good luck, Vampires... and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!great event :)
is vanity proc work in pvp too? or only for pve?

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Evildantee
10-29-2020, 12:55 AM
Cinco I am curious how does the two day cool down work and when does it happen? Do you think this will effect if we will be able to acquire all of the halloween token vanity?The 2 day cool down means that the event vendor will be around for 2 days even after the event zone is closed so that we can be able to spend our tokens and I'm not sure it will be connected to the vanity at all . Everyone will have access to the vendor for that 2 days

Uptosts
10-29-2020, 01:34 AM
DARK LEGENDS
HALLOWEEN GAUNTLET EVENT

VITALS

TIMING

REWARDS

LOOT

TOKENS

VANITY SETS

VANITY SET BONUSES
"Daring Demon"

"American Android"

"Silver Phantom"

Seems fun, thanks Cinco for this second amazing looking preview can't wait to play the event!! 🙂

-Happy Halloween! 😊

Death Angel S-300
10-29-2020, 02:01 AM
This is awsome!
But I belive the mask should be for both genders, the bloody dracula one seems cool too, but i understand if you need a outfit for both girls and guys.
But the mask? Should be for both.

Uptosts
10-29-2020, 02:04 AM
Cinco
Couple of questions; Are we going to have separate back vanity slot, Banners or it might includes wings as well in future or just banners i thought it will be wings as back vanity slot before the first preview came out,,, can you clarify? Are back vanity related to just banners or wings as well.

One's again thanks for the event.

GrsLms
10-29-2020, 04:23 AM
Genial!! Gracias Cincoo^^

Cinco
10-29-2020, 07:19 AM
Cinco
Couple of questions; Are we going to have separate back vanity slot, Banners or it might includes wings as well in future or just banners i thought it will be wings as back vanity slot before the first preview came out,,, can you clarify? Are back vanity related to just banners or wings as well.

One's again thanks for the event.

The new 'Back' vanity item slot is intended for anything that looks cool on your Vampire's back. Right now, the only items I have set-up for this are the event 'banners' and the Silver Phantom's Jetpack. I expect to make use of this in the future for various things (including new wings).

Evildantee
10-29-2020, 07:24 AM
Cinco sir I've another question about the phantom set . The set gives 2x speed by default but you said that the buff will give an additional 3x speed . Will the speed bonus stack and give us 5x speed when the special proc is manifest?

Cinco
10-29-2020, 07:25 AM
This is awsome!
But I belive the mask should be for both genders, the bloody dracula one seems cool too, but i understand if you need a outfit for both girls and guys.
But the mask? Should be for both.

Indeed! Those masks are for both genders. OP updated with the correct info.

Cinco
10-29-2020, 07:26 AM
Cinco sir I've another question about the phantom set . The set gives 2x speed by default but you said that the buff will give an additional 3x speed . Will the speed bonus stack and give us 5x speed when the special proc is manifest?

No. It's standard effect is 2X and when the buff kicks in, it becomes 3X.
Neither of these effects will stack with existing Elixirs.

Cinco
10-29-2020, 07:27 AM
great event :)
is vanity proc work in pvp too? or only for pve?

These procs were not designed to work in PVP - so they only activate in PVE situations :-)

Arhk
10-29-2020, 07:29 AM
cinco sir any chance to bring back iron hand vanity sets?

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Evildantee
10-29-2020, 07:34 AM
No. It's standard effect is 2X and when the buff kicks in, it becomes 3X.
Neither of these effects will stack with existing Elixirs.Okay sir noted and thanks for the event once again . Don't forget to get some rest too

Gothik
10-29-2020, 07:58 AM
WOW! This looks really awesome! So looking forward to grinding this weekend. Awesome work Cinco and devs I love the look of this ❤

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-29-2020, 08:39 AM
This event is gonna be so much fun cant wait too record plenty of videos of it for my YouTube channel😀

vipulbahad555
10-29-2020, 09:07 AM
Any chance to buy wepons,iron hand sets ,undead,arcane thief vanity ,?

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Cinco
10-29-2020, 09:23 AM
Please feel free to send me a direct message with requests for 'returning' vanity items - and I will give them consideration (though no promises on what may / may not return... if anything). :-)

Uptosts
10-29-2020, 10:26 AM
Cinco
Why back slot is in item store of 20 plats and it saying 40000 gold and description 4000 gold to spend in game whats does it mean?
we have already back slot icon now..

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Cinco
10-29-2020, 10:48 AM
Cinco
Why back slot is in item store of 20 plats and it saying 40000 gold and description 4000 gold to spend in game whats does it mean?
we have already back slot icon now..

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I think this is some testing data that was put there to help us get the 'back' item slot working... it'll be removed. Thanks!

Laezeo
10-29-2020, 11:34 AM
Thank you so much, Mr. Cinco!

Much love, Laezeo :)

Uptosts
10-29-2020, 02:02 PM
Cinco, There's no Solo option this time? Multi is fine and team work required ik but Players do left the wave in between.

Cinco
10-29-2020, 02:05 PM
Cinco, There's no Solo option this time? Multi is fine and team work required ik but Players do left the wave in between.

True - I did not include a 'Solo' option this time around because I wanted to encourage players to be social and help each other out.
That said, I am not opposed to adding this option if there is sufficient interest.

It wouldn't take too terribly long and wouldn't have a negative affect on those running for LB (as going 'solo' will likely give you a lower score, and not advance you on the lb, etc.) :-)

Everlights
10-29-2020, 02:51 PM
DARK LEGENDS
HALLOWEEN GAUNTLET EVENT

VITALS

TIMING

REWARDS

LOOT
Gauntlet Event Bosses also have a chance to drop the Shimmering Black and Red Classic outfits (Ladies only), the Black 'Bloody Dracula' outfit (Gentlemen only).
Lastly, the Gauntlet Event Bosses have a chance to drop pink, red and black 'Plague' masks (for both genders).

TOKENS

VANITY SETS

VANITY SET BONUSES
"Daring Demon"

"American Android"

"Silver Phantom"

Thank you for event Cincooooo
Can we have inferno, dynamo, and hieloxa back for purchase along with a new style of inferno like the one that those red mini bosses in the gauntlet have?!

Everlights
10-29-2020, 02:53 PM
Can we have pumpkin hats for purchase ? Pleaseee

Lastgoodbyes
10-29-2020, 02:57 PM
also points are accumulating every entry.. if you could do the same for beach event points only go up AFTER u beat ur current high score

Evildantee
10-29-2020, 03:04 PM
Um cinco sir the new gems have no effects at all which is kinda weird . Could you at least give them the appearance of the first elder gems considering that they are quite similar in stats please sir . It's kinda absurd wearing gems that there's no effects on

Klaypex
10-29-2020, 03:47 PM
Hi Cinco,

Please fix the leaderboards as they are bugged. Me (Apollon) Nihilumbra and Frababen farmed to get the below score and anyone that joined even for 2 seconds and left they also got the same score and some even higher, as the leaderboard keeps changing for some odd reason. Please look into this.

https://i.imgur.com/spMwIVE.jpg

Lastgoodbyes
10-29-2020, 03:51 PM
Hi Cinco,

Please fix the leaderboards as they are bugged. Me Nihilumbra and Frababen farmed to get the below score and anyone that joined even for 2 seconds and left they also got the same score and some even higher, as the leaderboard keeps changing for some odd reason. Please look into this.

https://i.imgur.com/spMwIVE.jpgwe should reset scores fix the joining option, make a valid team OR just do solo event and make points NOT accumulate per entry

Evildantee
10-29-2020, 04:00 PM
we should reset scores fix the joining option, make a valid team OR just do solo event and make points NOT accumulate per entry

Sent from my Z981 using TapatalkI agree . Leaderboard should be reset so we all start afresh after the update and cinco please don't forget to fix the gems display

Cinco
10-29-2020, 04:06 PM
I will take a look at what's going on with those leaderboard scores. Does seem like a reset is in order. Thanks again!

Everlights
10-29-2020, 05:22 PM
Um cinco sir the new gems have no effects at all which is kinda weird . Could you at least give them the appearance of the first elder gems considering that they are quite similar in stats please sir . It's kinda absurd wearing gems that there's no effects on

I like the gems not having effects after all having everything being shiny isn't the way is it

Findme
10-30-2020, 02:19 AM
I will take a look at what's going on with those leaderboard scores. Does seem like a reset is in order. Thanks again!thanks for event cinco
i wanted to ask if u can add new gems in event token crates it would be very good

vipulbahad555
10-30-2020, 02:21 AM
thanks for event cinco
i wanted to ask if u can add new gems in event token crates it would be very good

Sent from my vivo 1920 using TapatalkTrue brother there is available only old gems

Uptosts
10-30-2020, 02:53 AM
True brother there is available only old gems

Yeah, would be good if new gems also get included in crates, maybe rare chance atleast. Also Cinco can you add a 500 token crate for blood forge discount coupon (60 mins duration) like u did in first Gauntlet Event. Would be helpful.

Uptosts
10-30-2020, 12:38 PM
I understand what you're saying i agree- it should've some kind of appearance (to give them cool look) despite the new vanity outfits brightness @Cinco can you take into consideration add any appearance which ever you like better ;-) and thanks for adding the discount coupon to the Halloween Vendor. 🙂😊

Lastgoodbyes
10-30-2020, 12:39 PM
I understand what you're saying i agree- it should've some kind of appearance (to give them cool look) despite the new vanity outfits brightness @Cinco can you take into consideration add any appearance which ever you like better ;-) and thanks for adding the discount coupon to the Halloween Vendor. [emoji846][emoji4]they should give a unique effect IF worn by the correct vanity outfit but thats just my opinion

Cinco
10-30-2020, 02:56 PM
Updated OP with information about the Locked Treasure Chest contents.

Mellowedout
10-30-2020, 03:10 PM
DARK LEGENDS
HALLOWEEN GAUNTLET EVENT

VITALS

TIMING

REWARDS

LOOT

These bosses also have a chance to drop the Shimmering Black and Red Classic outfits (Ladies only), the Black 'Bloody Dracula' outfit (Gentlemen only).

Bosses can also drop the Locked Treasure Chest which has a chance to drop:
- Up to 25,000 Gold
- 2X Armor, Damage, and Speed Elixir Kits
- 3X Armor, Damage, and Speed Elixir Kits
- Elder Level 51 Dark Shadow Gem
- Elder Level 51 Sunrise Beast Gem
- Elder Level 51 Immortal Moon Gem
- Elder Level 51 Burning Blood Gem
- Elder Rare Level 51 Weapons
- Legendary Level 51 Weapons

TOKENS

VANITY SETS

VANITY SET BONUSES
"Daring Demon"

"American Android"

"Silver Phantom"

Good luck, Vampires... and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!My points are not adding up at all, to what I had yesterday, not sure if its a bug or what [emoji30] please help me get this resolved ive been working my butt off for nothing at this point.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Cinco
10-30-2020, 03:11 PM
My points are not adding up at all, to what I had yesterday, not sure if its a bug or what [emoji30] please help me get this resolved ive been working my butt off for nothing at this point.

As stated in the post that you reposted here, and in Lori's conversation in-game: the Gauntlet only records your highest score. Points do not accumulate in the 'gauntlet.' :-)

Mellowedout
10-30-2020, 03:12 PM
As stated in the post that you reposted here, and in Lori's conversation in-game: the Gauntlet only records your highest score. Points do not accumulate in the 'gauntlet.' :-)Oh shoot I'm sorry I got kinda confused but thank you for clearing that up.

Cinco
10-30-2020, 03:13 PM
Oh shoot I'm sorry I got kinda confused but thank you for clearing that up.

No worries! I hope you are enjoying the event!

qok
10-30-2020, 03:27 PM
Cinco. If you don't mind, we have tokens from last events can we exchange for example 300 token from last event for 100 token for this event?

Cinco
10-30-2020, 03:29 PM
Cinco. If you don't mind, we have tokens from last events can we exchange for example 300 token from last event for 100 token for this event?

I like this suggestion - but I may not have enough time to do this before the event is over. I will try though. Thank you!

Uptosts
10-30-2020, 03:36 PM
Ladies can't have access to blk dracula outfit is the fix is for blk plague mask? Or autually we can drop the ladies version too

Cinco
10-30-2020, 03:43 PM
Ladies can't have access to blk dracula outfit is the fix is for blk plague mask? Or autually we can drop the ladies version too

Yes - we did fix the appearance of the ladies' Black Plague mask (it was using the Toxic look).
There is no 'Bloody Black Dracula' outfit for the ladies, unfortunately :-)

Lastgoodbyes
10-30-2020, 03:44 PM
Yes - we did fix the appearance of the ladies' Black Plague mask (it was using the Toxic look).
There is no 'Bloody Black Dracula' outfit for the ladies, unfortunately :-)Will there be effects for the new gems or will they only have effects if worn by the correct vanity outfit?

Cinco
10-30-2020, 03:46 PM
Will there be effects for the new gems or will they only have effects if worn by the correct vanity outfit?

These were not designed to have visual effect appearances akin to other Elders (largely due to the prevalence of other set effects, pets, etc.) but I'm weighing the feedback.

Lastgoodbyes
10-30-2020, 03:47 PM
These were not designed to have visual effect appearances akin to other Elders (largely due to the prevalence of other set effects, pets, etc.) but I'm weighing the feedback.Ah ok understandable :v

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-30-2020, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the update on the locked chests Cinco! Also Cinco could you increase drop chances? I have not found one vanity item yet..and I also think the weapon the last boss at wave 15 is holding could be a weapon in future events 😉

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-30-2020, 04:37 PM
Tip to everyone do no i repeat do not open treasure crates for 5 plat its a rip off i just wasted 66 plat opening crates and got all greens and purples just a warning to those who were curious about the crates!

Evildantee
10-31-2020, 02:14 PM
These were not designed to have visual effect appearances akin to other Elders (largely due to the prevalence of other set effects, pets, etc.) but I'm weighing the feedback.I understand what you're saying sir but in all fairness the larger number of us farmers and I'm talking about those who farm gold and kills daily won't be using the new sets due to the fact that the sets we usually farm with ie dark north, serpent and fortunate sets are faster and also give constant base bonuses which we benefit from besides the con of we not being able to use either the buda , Chevy or brakers book pets and we'd really love the gems to have some sort of effect (most likely the first elder gems appearance ) cause we'd love to use those with our regular farming sets

vipulbahad555
10-31-2020, 02:34 PM
Cinco sir ,gems are dropping too much rare and event ending in 5 days , increase drop rate and add new gems in treasure of the ancient one . Thank you!

Klaypex
10-31-2020, 02:35 PM
I will take a look at what's going on with those leaderboard scores. Does seem like a reset is in order. Thanks again!

This is good and all but solo should have been also adjusted to be less difficult than multi, to provide a similar experience. Or have a separate leaderboard for solo.

Lastgoodbyes
10-31-2020, 02:35 PM
This is good and all but solo should have been also adjusted to be less difficult than multi, to provide a similar experience. Or have a separate leaderboard for solo.that or add a little extra 30-40 seconds due to difficulty

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-31-2020, 03:34 PM
Things to make this event better 1. Take the timer out of multi and solo and base it off the higher you go the more score you get. 2. Make drops way better because its boring enough we have to go through 5 waves just to kill a boss that will drop some lame campaign weapon like black Smith blades. 3. Give us more hollows from runs. 4. Increase drop chances for everything its too low

Evildantee
10-31-2020, 03:43 PM
I think the timer should be maybe 1 min and 30 seconds and yes more hallows dropping will be nice too . As for the drops I think it's a luck thing cause most people have dropped like 2 or more of the new gems so it's basically about how fortunate you are to drop it not necessarily about the drop rates being low

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-31-2020, 04:03 PM
I been playing a lot of the event and have not dropped one vanity item or gem :/

Warzone
10-31-2020, 05:40 PM
Last year's halloween event was way better Idk why you changed it again. Just farming with no points or tiers was the best hopefully some day you will go back to old way of events

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-31-2020, 05:43 PM
Agreed warzone and last year we had relic weapons and gems drop super easy :) I didn't see anyone complaining I mean the reason we play events is to get the new stuff not because we wanna sell it for 900m haha

Warzone
10-31-2020, 05:46 PM
Oh and it would be nice if you added more hallows for ppl like me that don't care to be on leaderboard and just wanna farm for the gold and drops playing till 15 only gives you like 70 hallows so it's gonna make it hard if I wanted to buy sets with hallows

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-31-2020, 05:49 PM
What I really wanna know is does the wave 5 boss also drop new gems and vanity or just wave 10 and 15..?

Warzone
10-31-2020, 06:32 PM
Plz do something about this gross **** Cinco

Warzone
10-31-2020, 06:34 PM
Sry first one was all messed up

Cinco
11-01-2020, 08:34 AM
Sry first one was all messed up

Ignore harassing players and send a report to customer service. Don’t repost profanity here!

Evildantee
11-01-2020, 09:31 AM
Cinco sir could you possibly add the beast blood pack to the event vendor ? We'd highly appreciate it

Warzone
11-01-2020, 02:23 PM
Ignore harassing players and send a report to customer service. Don’t repost profanity here!Ok will do

Supatra
11-01-2020, 02:56 PM
Cinco why no Top 5 Teams Top1- 3membersTop-3members Top4 - 3Members Top5-3Membershttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201101/6e8360344871257597c946b5ea9f724a.jpg

Evildantee
11-01-2020, 03:08 PM
Cinco sir I think that since this event is meant to foster teamwork the best thing will be for us to be able to register our teams so that the leaderboard won't be clunked up and disorganized . Idk if you'll be able to set it up but I think it'll be better that way

AlexPlaysDlYT
11-02-2020, 05:38 PM
Not one elder drop yet but ofcourse I drop plenty of locked chests what the actual ****

Decently
11-03-2020, 12:56 AM
Would white glass mask be a good idea for winter? o.o?

Everlights
11-03-2020, 01:33 AM
Why can't we have this as a pet cinco.. It's actually pretty cool it's like fx but halloween style it would make a great pet.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201103/8c2f726ce8fa78b864d8386e66013e85.jpg

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Yeah I suggested it and he said he'll consider bringing it along with some more other stuff

Decently
11-03-2020, 01:34 AM
Yeah I suggested it and he said he'll consider bringing it along with some more other stuffI see ,do you happen to know when?

vipulbahad555
11-03-2020, 02:10 PM
After 2 day cooldown have 2nd part of event?

Supatra
11-03-2020, 08:18 PM
After 2 day cooldown have 2nd part of event?

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using TapatalkI want know too

Evildantee
11-03-2020, 11:54 PM
The 2 day cooldown is for you to be able to spend your tokens. I'm not sure if it's anything beyond that but if it is I'm sure cinco will tell us

vipulbahad555
11-04-2020, 06:43 AM
Just 1 day left to end event cinco sir still drop rate are low ,if there have another part of event atleast inform pls .

Cinco
11-04-2020, 07:57 AM
The event that is detailed in the preview post is the only Halloween event content :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vipulbahad555
11-04-2020, 08:02 AM
What about drop rate then sir?

Gothik
11-04-2020, 09:19 AM
Cinco i was wondering if u were maybe going to make a black bloody drac set for female toons?? Ive always liked the sang and drac sets so hopefully maybe consider doing black drac set for female toons ty

Cinco
11-04-2020, 09:44 AM
Cinco i was wondering if u were maybe going to make a black bloody drac set for female toons?? Ive always liked the sang and drac sets so hopefully maybe consider doing black drac set for female toons ty

That is definitely a cool idea. I don't know when I might be able to design such a thing but I will put it on my list for future consideration. Thanks!

Cinco
11-04-2020, 09:45 AM
What about drop rate then sir?

The drop rates are low to ensure that the new items remain rare and that their value stays high after the event is over. We have had problems in the past when drops become more common (even if it is a tiny amount above the initial rate). For these reasons, the drop rarity will remain the same. Thank you!

AlexPlaysDlYT
11-04-2020, 10:31 AM
I hate how you lower drops so the lucky few people who acquire these items can ruin dark legends prices even more, I saw a new gem in auction for 999m and people actually believe thats the right price..I'm sorry but I'm not gonna waste time on an event wasting hours just to get purples every time and lame *** locked chests, you made us wait not one but two weeks for this event?! Let's just pray that Christmas is better

vipulbahad555
11-04-2020, 11:15 AM
The drop rates are low to ensure that the new items remain rare and that their value stays high after the event is over. We have had problems in the past when drops become more common (even if it is a tiny amount above the initial rate). For these reasons, the drop rarity will remain the same. Thank you!Sir if we not getting gems how we play pvp and pve ? Special new players they depends on event drop sir !

Cinco
11-04-2020, 11:21 AM
Sir if we not getting gems how we play pvp and pve ? Special new players they depends on event drop sir !

If you're in the market for gems, you should check the Auction and consider publishing an offer to buy here on these forums (or on the unofficial Dark Legends Discord) :-)

Cinco
11-04-2020, 11:26 AM
I hate how you lower drops so the lucky few people who acquire these items can ruin dark legends prices even more, I saw a new gem in auction for 999m and people actually believe thats the right price..I'm sorry but I'm not gonna waste time on an event wasting hours just to get purples every time and lame *** locked chests, you made us wait not one but two weeks for this event?! Let's just pray that Christmas is better

The drop rate for the items is the same for everyone. The 'right' price is the price someone is willing to pay.

While I get your desire to have events release earlier - this one needed more time. I hope that our Winter event is done early in December, but if it isn't we shall wait again. I'm sure you understand ;-)

vipulbahad555
11-04-2020, 11:30 AM
Okay

Decently
11-04-2020, 11:40 AM
Dear Cinco, for this years winter event even though it maybe a bit too early xD , but could we have a white glass mask, called "Blizzard glass mask" or whatever you wanna call it, but a white glass mask would be good for collectors and it would only make sense since there is a white bandana that already exists on game, so hopefully you like the idea it's very simple I guess [emoji23][emoji23]

AlexPlaysDlYT
11-04-2020, 11:41 AM
I play events not for prices but for seasonal themed items which this Halloween has nothing that shows Halloween pride like wow some lame elders that have nothing to do with Halloween and some lame vanity that is stolen from other legends games you barely put any effort anymore

Decently
11-04-2020, 11:43 AM
It would be cool though if maybe next year's halloween we could have a pumpkin mask to celebrate halloween :3

Cinco
11-04-2020, 12:04 PM
It would be cool though if maybe next year's halloween we could have a pumpkin mask to celebrate halloween :3

This is an excellent suggestion! I was unable to do it this year due to time constraints but I'll keep it on my list of vanity items for the future. Thanks!

Decently
11-04-2020, 12:05 PM
This is an excellent suggestion! I was unable to do it this year due to time constraints but I'll keep it on my list of vanity items for the future. Thanks!Yesssy!!!!

Evildantee
11-04-2020, 02:00 PM
I play events not for prices but for seasonal themed items which this Halloween has nothing that shows Halloween pride like wow some lame elders that have nothing to do with Halloween and some lame vanity that is stolen from other legends games you barely put any effort anymoreBoy! Be grateful that we've been getting events and new gameplay that's different from the normal stuff that were used to . Even if the items this year are different we're happy that it's unique and if you don't like it then don't play and you should stay off forums with your bad energy rather than always coming here to cry and complain about not dropping items and other things .

Froststorm
11-04-2020, 06:51 PM
This is an excellent suggestion! I was unable to do it this year due to time constraints but I'll keep it on my list of vanity items for the future. Thanks!

I was thinking for winter event we could have a Christmas tree pet

Parsley
11-04-2020, 09:36 PM
Or a raindeer mask or pet? Lantern pet than a tree tho lol

Deusagor
11-09-2020, 03:21 AM
If you're in the market for gems, you should check the Auction and consider publishing an offer to buy here on these forums (or on the unofficial Dark Legends Discord) :-)

true true we kinda might have gone overboard and clicked in official but will be there someday ^-^

thank you cinco ^-^ i really am happier knowing that our hardwork is paying off slowly slowly.

Decently
11-10-2020, 08:14 AM
What if we added this symbol to this top
It would look so bad asss!! O.O

"THE PUNISHER" Vibes it would look so sickkk, cinco what are your thoughts on this? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201110/8bbe893f3e3ecac78621adc7f99a2cb9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201110/2eac39bd53ce7ddddaefb965d06233b1.jpg

Decently
11-10-2020, 08:20 AM
Since Friday The 13th is coming up O.O!

Decently
11-19-2020, 01:09 AM
@Cinco I was just wondering if there is any chance these gems could return? It would be a nice chance for players to have a second chance on obtaining these gems since a lot of players missed it. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201119/f4707874df57abfeb25bed129d0c2683.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201119/e9cd3eeb7eae2923f8b1d82dcae08b37.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201119/8827d1ac2621aed56bcdc1d7987df360.jpg

Evildantee
11-19-2020, 01:19 AM
@Cinco I was just wondering if there is any chance these gems could return? It would be a nice chance for players to have a second chance on obtaining these gems since a lot of players missed it. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201119/f4707874df57abfeb25bed129d0c2683.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201119/e9cd3eeb7eae2923f8b1d82dcae08b37.jpg

Sent from my STK-L22 using TapatalkBruh a lot of us have asked for those gems to return lol but I don't think cinco has any plans of bringing them back plus it doesn't really make sense for them to come back cause they're useless now unless level 51 versions of them which still seems very unlikely

Decently
11-19-2020, 01:20 AM
Bruh a lot of us have asked for those gems to return lol but I don't think cinco has any plans of bringing them back plus it doesn't really make sense for them to come back cause they're useless now unless level 51 versions of them which still seems very unlikelyBring it back for plat lmao or same gem like those but lvl 51 idk

Evildantee
11-19-2020, 01:24 AM
Bring it back for plat lmao or same gem like those but lvl 51 idk

Sent from my STK-L22 using TapatalkMeh . Personally I think it's up to cinco to decide whether or not to bring it back although at this point it doesn't make sense for it to return cause for one thing it was an event reward for those who made tiers and it's not vanity coupled with the fact that they're useless now. We already asked him to make the gems from the Halloween gauntlet to look like the first elder gems but he said he doesn't have any plans of doing that so let's leave it . We can't have everything lol

Decently
11-19-2020, 01:28 AM
Meh . Personally I think it's up to cinco to decide whether or not to bring it back although at this point it doesn't make sense for it to return cause for one thing it was an event reward for those who made tiers and it's not vanity coupled with the fact that they're useless nowI mean I wanna see what cinco thinks about it, because a lot of players missed it having a second chance on gettin these gems would mean a lot since for some of us we like to collect. Regardless on whether or not it's useful I wouldn't mind if they made it 51 or not but hopefully there is a chance on these gems returning, these are some goodies that's just slowly being forgotten :/

Evildantee
11-19-2020, 01:37 AM
I mean I wanna see what cinco thinks about it, because a lot of players missed it having a second chance on gettin these gems would mean a lot since for some of us we like to collect. Regardless on whether or not it's useful I wouldn't mind if they made it 51 or not but hopefully there is a chance on these gems returning, these are some goodies that's just slowly being forgotten :/

Sent from my STK-L22 using TapatalkLol you think I haven't suggested it several times already ? I've always wanted to collect them myself but as time went on I just realized that it wasn't really necessary especially after they outlived their usefulness following the arrival of level 51 elders and why I think that it doesn't make sense bringing them back too is this. They're just gems for usage and also there's no title or achievement that they give unlike the 3 storm weapons so it's kinda a waste to bring it back if you look at it from that angle . Maybe cinco will change his mind or something but atm I just feel that it wouldn't really make sense bringing it back

Decently
11-19-2020, 01:39 AM
Lol you think I haven't suggested it several times already ? I've always wanted to collect them myself but as time went on I just realized that it wasn't really necessary especially after they outlived their usefulness following the arrival of level 51 elders and why I think that it doesn't make sense bringing them back too is this. They're just gems for usage and also there's no title or achievement that they give unlike the 3 storm weapons so it's kinda a waste to bring it back if you look at it from that angle . Maybe cinco will change his mind or something but atm I just feel that it wouldn't really make sense bringing it backIt is a good collectors item for us players who would love to collect. And again I just wanna know what cinco thinks about this.

Evildantee
11-19-2020, 01:50 AM
It is a good collectors item for us players who would love to collect. And again I just wanna know what cinco thinks about this.

Sent from my STK-L22 using TapatalkIt's a good collectors item yes but would you still want it when it becomes commonplace? I'm not sure about that knowing you lol but yes let's hear what cinco thinks .