PDA

View Full Version : New black plague mask

Death Angel S-300
10-29-2020, 02:10 AM
Hello!
This year's event seems awsome with a bunch of cool items, but 1 item in particular I believe should be for both genders: the black plague mask.

I would like if chicks could also wear the Dracula outfit, but I understand that both genders should have new outfits.

But the mask? Should be wearable for both men and women.

Uptosts
10-29-2020, 03:17 AM
Hello!
This year's event seems awsome with a bunch of cool items, but 1 item in particular I believe should be for both genders: the black plague mask.

I would like if chicks could also wear the Dracula outfit, but I understand that both genders should have new outfits.

But the mask? Should be wearable for both men and women.
Yep true, Cinco please make both items available for both genders, i do like to wear and buy black dracula set as well, but this time for both avatars the choices are different. And at last but not least thanks Cinco for considering the suggestions ;-)

Have a great day! [emoji846]

Cinco
10-29-2020, 09:26 AM
Yes!
The plague masks are available for both male and female - sorry for the confusion in my event preview post (it has now been updated).

Outfits are gender-bound (Men's Bloody Black Dracula, Ladies' Classic Red, etc.) but the masks can be worn by either.