PDA

View Full Version : 2020-10-29 Content Update (279332)

asommers
10-29-2020, 11:07 AM
+ Removed placeholder item from 'Back' item vendor in the Store.
+ You can now purchase the Platinum Skull banner item from the Store.

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-29-2020, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the fix!

themythrise
10-29-2020, 01:21 PM
+ Removed placeholder item from 'Back' item vendor in the Store.
+ You can now purchase the Platinum Skull banner item from the Store.Banners are looking very bad on the toon. Why cann't you make the " floating banner" just behind the head and remove the wooden stick which is attached to our asses?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

vipulbahad555
10-29-2020, 01:52 PM
Gold,silver,bronz tier system is good cinco sir here continue farm and if we stop start again ,tier system is really better than this one

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Cinco
10-29-2020, 01:55 PM
Banners are looking very bad on the toon. Why cann't you make the " floating banner" just behind the head and remove the wooden stick which is attached to our asses?

Thanks! I will definitely consider 'stick-less' banners for the future! :-)

Cinco
10-29-2020, 01:56 PM
Gold,silver,bronz tier system is good cinco sir here continue farm and if we stop start again ,tier system is really better than this one

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

I appreciate your feedback. There is no way for me to retrofit a Tier system into this event but I will keep your feedback in mind as we begin building the next event. Thanks! :-)

Lastgoodbyes
10-29-2020, 02:39 PM
Cinco can u fix leaderboard the ppl are able to join us and that did die inside event can still earn points without having to be there

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Cinco
10-29-2020, 03:08 PM
Cinco can u fix leaderboard the ppl are able to join us and that did die inside event can still earn points without having to be there

Interesting. I was not able to earn points after dying but I'll see if something broke.

Also, this does seem like another reason to support a 'Solo' mode (to prevent you from carrying randoms that just die right away).
Thanks!

Lastgoodbyes
10-29-2020, 03:11 PM
Interesting. I was not able to earn points after dying but I'll see if something broke.

Also, this does seem like another reason to support a 'Solo' mode (to prevent you from carrying randoms that just die right away).
Thanks!Thanks so much as always is it possible to reset scores since randoms were able to join and leave and score the same as the people that stayed and did high rounds

themythrise
10-29-2020, 03:14 PM

Thanks!Indeed. Solo mode feature required. Many level 4 to level 15 players joining the event . There should be minimum toon criteria.

Uptosts
10-29-2020, 03:15 PM

Thanks!
Or Cinco can you block onces a person dies can't rejoin the same map which he/she was playing. Like you said you wasn't able to earn pts after dying.

This may prevent or you gonna add solo option soon for the current problem?

Cinco
10-29-2020, 03:21 PM
Indeed. Solo mode feature required. Many level 4 to level 15 players joining the event . There should be minimum toon criteria.

I was hoping to avoid a minimum level to play this event but it may be necessary :-/

Cinco
10-29-2020, 03:22 PM
Or Cinco can you block onces a person dies can't rejoin the same map which he/she was playing. Like you said you wasn't able to earn pts after dying.

This may prevent or you gonna add solo option soon for the current problem?

I will see if this is something that I can do (restrict re-join).

A solo option is in the works right now. Thanks!

Warzone
10-29-2020, 04:10 PM
Way to make us have to stay in zone to get points so stupid I just wanna farm bosses but don't get points for leaving

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Warzone
10-29-2020, 04:19 PM
I was hoping to avoid a minimum level to play this event but it may be necessary :-/Let others get chance to play also smh why does it matter what lvl they are

Cinco
10-29-2020, 04:23 PM
Way to make us have to stay in zone to get points so stupid I just wanna farm bosses but don't get points for leaving

I hear you - but it can be upsetting to other players when one or more of their team leave when the whole point is to go as far as you can. For this reason, I will not award points if you 'quit' the encounter.

Warzone
10-29-2020, 04:24 PM
I hear you - but it can be upsetting to other players when one or more of their team leave when the whole point is to go as far as you can. For this reason, I will not award points if you 'quit' the encounter.Understandable

Lastgoodbyes
10-29-2020, 05:00 PM
Could we also introduce party system invites like in AL limiting only those selected people can join with you

nadineelfen
10-29-2020, 06:34 PM
and we lost points :(

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-29-2020, 06:57 PM
Cinco what is in the locked chests? I wanna use plat to open them but at the same time I don't wanna risk it and get junk🤣 what's in them?!

nadineelfen
10-29-2020, 07:42 PM
we lost points now its hard to make the points we had , cause someone asked to reset our points even we farmed hard for them

Cinco
10-29-2020, 07:52 PM
we lost points now its hard to make the points we had , cause someone asked to reset our points even we farmed hard for them

I understand. Unfortunately, the issue involved the way that points were being counted, so I would have reset the leaderboards even if no-one had asked.

The Gauntlet is intended to only record your highest score; it is not supposed to be an accumulation of points over multiple encounters :-)

Anahozug
10-29-2020, 07:56 PM
I appreciate your feedback. There is no way for me to retrofit a Tier system into this event but I will keep your feedback in mind as we begin building the next event. Thanks! :-)Cinco we are facing very hard time creating space in our 500 inventory slots for new event items and venitys! Please increase inventory slots purchased able upto 2000 inventory slots! Please please please [emoji120]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Lastgoodbyes
10-29-2020, 08:43 PM
Cinco can you look into the set procs Silver Phantom has the same proc effect as Daring Demon set and im not sure if American Android does aswell

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-29-2020, 08:52 PM
What is in the locked crates please tell me jeez you respond to other people before me lmao i had questions first

Warzone
10-29-2020, 09:06 PM
What is in the locked crates please tell me jeez you respond to other people before me lmao i had questions firstThere is tissues for you in the crates plz stop crying

true_blue1
10-29-2020, 09:56 PM
i noticed the original “Toxic Mask”, green/yellow eyes is now black with red eyes like the Bloody Black Dracula mask.

BabyYoda
10-29-2020, 09:59 PM
A small chance of an Elder gem (Immortal likely, not the new ones?).

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-29-2020, 10:03 PM
Hey Cinco please fix this broken event man the enemies have way too much health and without a dmg booster I can't seem to kill them fast enough also why dosint the first boss at wave 5 have any drops?

Everlights
10-30-2020, 12:22 AM
i noticed the original “Toxic Mask”, green/yellow eyes is now black with red eyes like the Bloody Black Dracula mask.

That's a total different mask

Everlights
10-30-2020, 12:25 AM
What is in the locked crates please tell me jeez you respond to other people before me lmao i had questions first

There a description that says what the crates have literally in game im sure it's visible to the human eye. That's why he doesnt answer you

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-30-2020, 07:22 AM
No **** Sherlock but I wanna know the specific items because it says level 51 gems but like in the other crate "relics" meant elders, also tf is level 51 gear lmao we only have gems and weapons we don't have gear

Gothik
10-30-2020, 08:16 AM
Hallow drop rate is really low.....i was wondering could we get a lil boost on drops of them. Last event we could score 50 tokens in drops. Gona be tough trying to get sets with low hallow drops but im really loving event and looking forward to grinding it this wkend!!! Ty devs 🤗

true_blue1
10-30-2020, 08:40 AM
That's a total different mask

I understand that. I meant the original TOXIC MASK green w/ yellow eyes that was in my stash inventory long before this event, that i don’t use is NOW black with red eyes. i hope that clears up that confusion.

Cinco
10-30-2020, 09:46 AM
I understand that. I meant the original TOXIC MASK green w/ yellow eyes that was in my stash inventory long before this event, that i don’t use is NOW black with red eyes. i hope that clears up that confusion.

I'll take a look. Thanks!

Cinco
10-30-2020, 09:46 AM

I'll try to put a full list in the OP later today. Thanks!

Lastgoodbyes
10-30-2020, 09:59 AM
I'll try to put a full list in the OP later today. Thanks!cinco can you take a look at Daring Demon, Silver Phantom, American Android sets? I know demon and phantom share the same proc idk if Android does aswell but they are supposed to have their own unique abilities

Cinco
10-30-2020, 10:05 AM
cinco can you take a look at Daring Demon, Silver Phantom, American Android sets? I know demon and phantom share the same proc idk if Android does aswell but they are supposed to have their own unique abilities

Each set should be unique. I'll take a look. Thanks!

Decently
10-30-2020, 11:35 AM
hey @Cinco quick question, why is it this year revenant did not return, I thought it was a seasonal item that comes around every halloween , or was it just a one time thing?

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

nadineelfen
10-30-2020, 11:44 AM
okay Cinco . ty for ur response

Deusagor
10-30-2020, 12:05 PM
does proc of new gems work on pvp like how giger works?

and does the outfits proc works in pvp like in short are they pvp material like dark north

nadineelfen
10-30-2020, 12:07 PM
Dear cinco, a friend said her score didnt change , even she beat her score many times , can u plz check tysm

Cinco
10-30-2020, 12:14 PM
does proc of new gems work on pvp like how giger works?

and does the outfits proc works in pvp like in short are they pvp material like dark north

The new procs are designed to work in PVE only; not in PVP :-)

Cinco
10-30-2020, 12:16 PM
Dear cinco, a friend said her score didnt change , even she beat her score many times , can u plz check tysm

There were issues with the scoring yesterday but we were able to fix them. I will take a look again this afternoon - but from what I've seen this morning it appears that every player's highest score is being counted properly. If there are problems, I will definitely update here! Thanks :-)

nadineelfen
10-30-2020, 12:25 PM
There were issues with the scoring yesterday but we were able to fix them. I will take a look again this afternoon - but from what I've seen this morning it appears that every player's highest score is being counted properly. If there are problems, I will definitely update here! Thanks :-)

tysm Cinco ^_^

Decently
10-30-2020, 12:27 PM
Dear cinco will revenant return by any chance?.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

nadineelfen
10-30-2020, 12:33 PM
her name is spicedchique , ty Cinco

AlexPlaysDlYT
10-30-2020, 05:14 PM
Warning do not open any locked treasure crates you acquire they are a total ripoff and all they give are purples and greens

Uptosts
11-01-2020, 05:53 AM
Could we also introduce party system invites like in AL limiting only those selected people can join with you

Yeah, but I think it has been implemented in this event, I notice since whenever I go multi non other can join untill i invite them (Friends). I think its pretty-cool system :)

Findme
11-01-2020, 06:40 AM
@cinco i wanted to ask how we see our rank on leaderboard there are rank numbers repeating like 111 444... so its hard to understand individual rank place who is first and who is 2nd and 3rd...
what about doing one team players name in one row instead of repeating team numbers it confused with rank.
right now on LB its like
where is 222 team and 333 team
so its hard to understand who is at top 5
it would be better if it is like
1 name1, name2, name3
2 name1, name2, name3
3 name1, name2, name3

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk