PDA

View Full Version : Event lb with no energy?

IExposedYou
10-29-2020, 04:55 PM
Does anyone know if there is an event with leaderboard and prices where no energy is needed? Or any event where plat cannot be used to be in lb?

Kystone
10-29-2020, 05:00 PM
I guess easter would be one of them...it's an energy event but u can get lb with just buying the eggs, so you'd need a lot of gold

IExposedYou
10-29-2020, 05:22 PM
I guess easter would be one of them...it's an energy event but u can get lb with just buying the eggs, so you'd need a lot of gold

I see. At least we can farm Gold prior to the event as opposed to farm energy essences during events... what are the other events with lb without energy?

Gnarsito
10-29-2020, 06:22 PM
Lb events are supposed to be with Energy, if there are no energy In the way, hardly to see lb on them, an example as the guy said before with easter could be temple events, which one you could be in lb only spending 1 energy (hypothetical case)

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

towd
10-29-2020, 06:38 PM
Does anyone know if there is an event with leaderboard and prices where no energy is needed? Or any event where plat cannot be used to be in lb?

Swamp/dragkin temple is one of the event where u dont need to freaking pay for anything just to be in lb unless u dont have ads like me i need to buy some plat eggs for some elixirs but yeah i got into lb ez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IExposedYou
10-29-2020, 07:00 PM
Swamp/dragkin temple is one of the event where u dont need to freaking pay for anything just to be in lb unless u dont have ads like me i need to buy some plat eggs for some elixirs but yeah i got into lb ez

True. Temple events are good for f2p as long as they have decent gears and a strategy. Wondering if there are similar events like this where f2p can get into lb and get rewards

towd
10-29-2020, 07:02 PM
True. Temple events are good for f2p as long as they have decent gears and a strategy. Wondering if there are similar events like this where f2p can get into lb and get rewards

Really hard to find one xD you need to be working hard as much as possible if u want to get to Lb like playing 16hours a day

IExposedYou
10-29-2020, 07:06 PM
Really hard to find one xD you need to be working hard as much as possible if u want to get to Lb like playing 16hours a day

Yea as f2p which i can’t lol