PDA

View Full Version : Guide on how to play Pocket Legends

wvhills
03-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Here's a short guide on how to play pocket legends:
1. Decide what character you want to be. There are 3 choices, bird, elf, bear.
2. Make a character.
3. Kill monsters and do the quests.
4. Make friends so you can play with them again.
5. Liquidate the items you don't want to earn gold.
6. Equip the best items you get or use ur gold to buy items from CS or other characters.

Rare
03-27-2012, 12:30 PM
So THATS what I've been doing wrong.

StompArtist
03-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Most useful guide EVAR!

Requesting a stickie.

Skeletonlord
03-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Lol that has got to been the most smallest guide I have ever seen! I'm afraid that you have the key tips and points, you just need to elaborate a bit more.

FluffNStuff
03-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Here's a short guide on how to play pocket legends:
1. Decide what character you want to be. There are 3 choices, bird, elf, bear.
2. Make a character.
3. Kill monsters and do the quests.
4. Make friends so you can play with them again.
5. Liquidate the items you don't want to earn gold.
6. Equip the best items you get or use ur gold to buy items from CS or other characters.

I got to step five, and liquidated my items. Now I can't seem to kill any more monsters to get enough gold to move on to step 6. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

octavos
03-27-2012, 12:57 PM
where is the "how do I earn platinum" im sure it goes in between 1 & 2

wvhills
03-27-2012, 01:00 PM
I got to step five, and liquidated my items. Now I can't seem to kill any more monsters to get enough gold to move on to step 6. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh no! Did you liquidate the items you were wearing? This is a disaster. Wait, don't panic, we can get through this. You're just going to have to kill monsters with your bare hands until you can get some equips. I can't help but feel partly responsible for not pointing out in my guide that you need to be sure to keep enough equips to wear.

If the monsters are too hard to beat bare handed I suggest going to balefort castle and begging people to give you gold and equips.

StompArtist
03-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Oh no! Did you liquidate the items you were wearing? This is a disaster. Wait, don't panic, we can get through this. You're just going to have to kill monsters with your bare hands until you can get some equips. I can't help but feel partly responsible for not pointing out in my guide that you need to be sure to keep enough equips to wear.

If the monsters are too hard to beat bare handed I suggest going to balefort castle and begging people to give you gold and equips.

Delete and remake toon, he failed the game.

FluffNStuff
03-27-2012, 01:06 PM

I keep going through the portal and never seem to end up in a Castle, just the same area where the guys keep killing me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FluffNStuff
03-27-2012, 01:08 PM

I tried that 7 times, and the last 4 were even premium characters. Each time I get stuck on step 5 and never make to step 6.

Suentous PO
03-27-2012, 01:09 PM
An even shorter guide:
*press buttons*

StompArtist
03-27-2012, 01:09 PM
I tried that 7 times, and the last 4 were even premium characters. Each time I get stuck on step 5 and never make to step 6.

Find an AoA. You are likely not following the guide properly.

Snakespeare
03-27-2012, 02:05 PM
You can also skip 1. and 2. by simply accepting the random character on the carousel.

MrKrone
03-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Dear god this thread is full of win.
My faces hurts so much from lauhing, oh my god.

Also, not sure if op is legit or troll.

Coltona
03-27-2012, 04:39 PM
an even shorter guide:
*press buttons*
lmfao!!!

Zeus
03-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Lol that has got to been the most smallest guide I have ever seen! I'm afraid that you have the key tips and points, you just need to elaborate a bit more.

Lol, it is in reference to the "common sense" guides being made.

Martin Tander
03-27-2012, 05:02 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Seems+legit_6a5465_3497076.jpg

octavos
03-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Lol, it is in reference to the "common sense" guides being made.
I believe that is step 7.

OvigorothO
03-27-2012, 05:21 PM
can anyone help? I'm having the same problems as fluffnstuff

EDIT: wow waste of 600th post

NECROREAPER
03-28-2012, 01:08 AM
Nicely done Robert, nicely done

Appleisaac
03-28-2012, 01:49 AM
^_^ don't quite understand the point of this guide because you can figure out all that stuff on your own pretty easily, and usually people get that figured out BEFORE they come to the forums... This would however, make an excellent replacement for pl's AWEFUL tutorial, which explains absolutely nothing.

crestmage
03-28-2012, 06:28 AM
WOW this HAS.GOTTA.BE.THE.BEST.GUIDE.EVER. thx for giving me the motivation and inspiration, dude. :)
now i think i can make myself a career with the devs by posting things regularly like:

"try moving joystick upwards to move front. Vice Versa."

"you know how everytime there's a little <+gold> sign above the mob u just killed? yeah, that should (i think) most probably mean that ur gold bar just increased a little"

"know another great tip to playing Pocket Legends? try not to get killed too much. it hurts. ><"

"Here's another awesome tip! Do u know how to start the Pocket Legends application? huh? do ya? do ya? well, u just press the Pocket Legends icon and wait for it to load."

adidaman
03-28-2012, 06:51 AM
You left "oyster" out of number 1.

Acts Of Kindness
03-28-2012, 06:51 AM
I think this guide is applicable to real life aswell.
just. awesomesauce.

wvhills
03-28-2012, 07:14 AM
You left "oyster" out of number 1.

I can't speak of my beloved oyster class anymore. The pain is just to great...

Whisper72
03-28-2012, 08:41 AM
Ya forgot 'have fun!' as steps one through ten....

dudetus
03-29-2012, 01:05 AM
I am having issues as well. Whenever I go to Android Market to play Pocket Legends the market tries to download the game for some reason. Same issue on Chrome. I just want to play the game, not to download it.

MrKrone
03-29-2012, 07:53 AM
I am having issues as well. Whenever I go to Android Market to play Pocket Legends the market tries to download the game for some reason. Same issue on Chrome. I just want to play the game, not to download it.

Have you tried sending Sts a large complaint in 1337 speak? That helps alot.
L

FluffNStuff
03-29-2012, 09:33 AM
WOW this HAS.GOTTA.BE.THE.BEST.GUIDE.EVER. thx for giving me the motivation and inspiration, dude. :)
now i think i can make myself a career with the devs by posting things regularly like:
"you know how everytime there's a little <+gold> sign above the mob u just killed? yeah, that should (i think) most probably mean that ur gold bar just increased a little"

I LOVE how you hesitate on this one!

dudetus
10-21-2013, 12:21 PM
I think this guide needs an update.

I can't see any pics and we all know a guide must have pics.

Kingzila
10-21-2013, 12:39 PM

Yep

Chopper
10-21-2013, 01:08 PM
"Make a Character"??

Oh crud! Now i know why i wasn't getting anywhere with my game!

Thank you soooo much