PDA

View Full Version : New vanities aren't even available

Skullaegis
10-30-2020, 07:02 AM
I sit there for 2 minutes waiting for the counter to go down, already tapping the sold out part waiting for the purchase button to appear.

The counter hits 0 then resets to 3hr 59min... Wtf sts?

And it's not as if I was too slow to press it, because the purchase button didn't even appear

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

IamHoro
10-30-2020, 07:04 AM
Yes same problem many are spamming not able to get even one

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Epw
10-30-2020, 07:04 AM
Everyone wanna buy them, you are slow. Try again next time. Easy as that. No offense btw.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Skullaegis
10-30-2020, 07:05 AM
Everyone wanna buy them, you are slow. Try again next time. Easy as that. No offense btw.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségévelI'm not slow bro. The purchase button doesn't appear so how am I meant to even try buying it?

yuyie
10-30-2020, 07:07 AM
Same issue here, the button not appear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yjay
10-30-2020, 07:07 AM
wifi problem. i know what you mean.

Epw
10-30-2020, 07:08 AM
I'm not slow bro. The purchase button doesn't appear so how am I meant to even try buying it?

I already bought 2 sets in 2 countdowns, the button was there. You were slow. Spam tap / or click.

IExposedYou
10-30-2020, 07:12 AM
I checked the store today. Buy button appeared. It took 1s for all to sell. If you’re fast enough you could’ve bought one.

(I didn’t buy any yet)

Skullaegis
10-30-2020, 07:13 AM
Alright I guess I'll go f myself

Yjay
10-30-2020, 07:14 AM

can I do it for you instead you enjoy urself alone?

Epw
10-30-2020, 07:14 AM

Lol its not needed. Just be patient. :D

Arachnophobik
10-30-2020, 07:28 AM
50 available at a time, probably a hundred if not thousands of people are waiting for it. At this point, it's a competition.

I feel for those who really want it but can't get one due to how fast it sells, I really do. But then again the rarity of it is also what makes it pretty special and keeps the price decently high, so I can't really complain. :<

Silentkill
10-30-2020, 09:45 AM
If you cant buy it in store why not just buy it in auc ? Theres already a Bride of the Monster vest in auc for only 7m lol, it will drop even more because you can get them tomorrow too in store. These sets aren’t really rare, at least for now.

superpappy
10-30-2020, 10:04 AM
I have a suggestion to STS: just make it available in store for a day or two ("limited" effect) to all who want to buy with plat (again, there's the "limited" effect), but only one per account (makes the vanities even more valuable) or even one per toon per account so max 3 (to appease the "I want to collect them all" crowd).

Why?
1. STS will make more money this way. There should be more sales than 3 vanities x 50 x every 4 hours for 2 days
2. The "autoclickers" will have no advantage over those who just want to buy normally
3. There is no waiting around for ppl to click every four hours only to have the purchase fail in a hundred different ways

Thank you.

Avaree
10-30-2020, 10:27 AM
I have a suggestion to STS: just make it available in store for a day or two ("limited" effect) to all who want to buy with plat (again, there's the "limited" effect), but only one per account (makes the vanities even more valuable) or even one per toon per account so max 3 (to appease the "I want to collect them all" crowd).

Why?
1. STS will make more money this way. There should be more sales than 3 vanities x 50 x every 4 hours for 2 days
2. The "autoclickers" will have no advantage over those who just want to buy normally
3. There is no waiting around for ppl to click every four hours only to have the purchase fail in a hundred different ways

Thank you.

^+100

#11char

Grimcry
10-30-2020, 11:04 AM
Same thing happened to me also #plsfixsts

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Starkinea
10-30-2020, 11:05 AM
Well... No button appeared, and ofc after re entered, sold out hahahttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201030/f5c3a6bcb14973a84d0bf01674b29c99.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
10-30-2020, 11:07 AM

Your rude af.

Epw
10-30-2020, 11:11 AM
Your rude af.

Nope, your comment is rude. I was polite. The truth sometimes can be raw and painful.

Have a great day!

dualray
10-30-2020, 11:11 AM
It is a bit funny to see all sort of reactions for these sort of plat sale. I for one couldnt buy one neither, haha, oh well.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Sumwon
10-30-2020, 11:28 AM
Auto clickers have returned!

Oakmaiden
10-30-2020, 11:42 AM
Ban pc users from store!!!!

IExposedYou
10-30-2020, 11:48 AM
Just tried buying a set of vanity and got it. No idea what some people are saying here ...
if they increase the quantity I will request to return the vanity for my plats again to buy it with gold instead. Just like what they did with the spirit sets.

Silentkill
10-30-2020, 12:03 PM
Just tried buying a set of vanity and got it. No idea what some people are saying here ...
if they increase the quantity I will request to return the vanity for my plats again to buy it with gold instead. Just like what they did with the spirit sets.

Same. I got 2 sets in one try, with 150 ping, not too bad, not too good. Maybe people should stop playing on potatoes :D

Titanium
10-30-2020, 12:07 PM
I dont want to be the devil's advocate but you can buy the vanity for gold in auction.

Yjay
10-30-2020, 12:09 PM
we all know qua is rude.

Razererxx
10-30-2020, 12:27 PM
Your rude af.

And you are nice one huh?

PatD
10-30-2020, 12:32 PM
Couldn't get one on my 2 1st try, my ping was around 120, 3rd try my ping was around 50 and i manage to get 2, 4th try same ping and i manage to get 1, i think its just that you need a very good connection

Kahhhboom
10-30-2020, 12:46 PM
good luck to all u guys that 1 , 2 or 3 sets, unfortunately I can't get any ,tried with my little o 200 platinum, was going to get more platinum, but I see it would be a waste of my money ,on how its limited now and the time clock stays on 0 for ,5 seconds and when I refresh its sold out , not hating on the people who has luck in there favor, I just should be able to buy them as well.

Snowman Is here
10-30-2020, 03:40 PM
In reality most of the people not being able to buy are rogue players, not warriors or mages. So for anyone saying “I bought x10 in 4 seconds, your wifi is garbage”, there is a big difference between class vanity sales. There is a larger amount of players in the rogue class spamming/autoclicking as there was for the tribal vanity and sts made the decision to increase the quantity, noticed the majority of players that disagreed and claimed refunds were rogue players; not warriors or mages.

This being said I think sts should have foreseen this problem in the future with limited vanity sales and simply started the sale with higher quantity to not have the same problem. Sadly they haven’t and the only solution will be to increase the quantity afterwards, just like they did with tribal.

As for anyone hoarding or taking advantage of this, take your refund without reacting like greedy children.

Arachnophobik
10-30-2020, 03:57 PM

Why?

Thank you.

Might cause the sets to degrade in price. Right now there's going to be 600 sets per class in 2 days. The fact anyone could get it on your method, assuming theres 1000 people a online who wanted to get it on the first half of the day, that's already +400 more than the overall 2 days availability of the set. At some point price is gunna drop that you wont make much buying for plat anymore and selling, people are just gunna get it for cheaper gold. At some point, a lot of people are going to wear the exact same thing that you do.

Limit is key imo. Bathax is a great vanity but it didn't feel as special before when everyone else wore it.

Snowman Is here
10-30-2020, 04:25 PM
It’s a limited time store vanity, do you think these are comparable to lb vanity sets?

Rogue vanity set is already selling higher than the other 2 class vanities and it’s simply because there are too many snipers that this low quantity sale has enabled. The only solution is to increase the quantity. Putting a cd per player purchase and increasing the price slightly is still allowing the few snipers to buy out the store before the majority even gets a chance to see the “Purchase” button.

Avaree
10-30-2020, 04:38 PM
Have a 1 day account exclusive store.

Every 4 hours the account owner has 2 mins to buy a vanity, with 1 min CD
1 class vanity per account.

Then the following day STS could hold world wide sales every 4 hours with same 1 min CD.

Yes this isn’t perfect BUT it will give
EVERYONE (who wants to buy) 1 EQUAL chance to get a vanity with plat.

omg_its_Amy
10-30-2020, 04:52 PM
Next event just bring a unlimited vanity for for plat. I'm tired of those discussions.
At least u won't have disappointed users which thought they could make some profit with spending money for platinum to get a exclusive vanity. Just make things clear before the sale starts and no one can complain.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

Krystalteam
10-30-2020, 09:09 PM
Sittin' back to watch the price of these vanities slide :sleeping:

OP you just got to get lucky with the ping and spam clickin', you got my best wishes

Laezeo
10-30-2020, 09:45 PM
Next event just bring a unlimited vanity for for plat. I'm tired of those discussions.
At least u won't have disappointed users which thought they could make some profit with spending money for platinum to get a exclusive vanity. Just make things clear before the sale starts and no one can complain.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk
Agree. Why not make them unlimited stocks instead. Therefore, in all this long controversy, you, as a member of STS will never heard us repine. I will rue my small finger when I am not able to purchase one if it’s still sold out. It’s only limited time so please remove the quantities in future events.

Redjellydonut
10-30-2020, 09:51 PM
If u dont live in the US u mostly likely wont have a good enough ping. U will he a 1 second or 2 behind others. I do see them pop up.

Arachnophobik
10-30-2020, 10:28 PM
If u dont live in the US u mostly likely wont have a good enough ping. U will he a 1 second or 2 behind others. I do see them pop up.

In Philippines, averaging 350-400 ping, bought 3, and only missed 2 because i was late by a few minutes, could've gotten more.
Also got a friend from India who was buying it with me and we both got the sets everytime.

The ping and autoclicker issues are real, but whether or not they make a big difference as everyone thinks is simply anecdotal, specially if you consider theres probably just a hundred if not a thousand other people spamming the buy button the same time you are

sweeetcakes
11-02-2020, 09:03 AM
Ban pc users from store!!!!

wait...I am a pc user..and I tried the whole entire sale and i couldnt even get the button to come up..so that is not fair to say...

Tackled
11-02-2020, 09:07 AM
I'm not slow bro. The purchase button doesn't appear so how am I meant to even try buying it?

Sometimes if you sit for a long period of time on the store you won’t have the option to even press the button your best bet is when the timer is at 30 seconds to a minute then Spam, a lot of people want the vanities and I like this system it’s a gold sink and makes things rare.

Pyramuson
11-04-2020, 04:37 AM
I believe these new vanities are more rare than those previous limited vanities set at 50pcs every after 2 hrs. Last time I can still see the counter as it depletes now
I just luckily able to buy 1 set only in a milli-second which is further reset every 4 hrs. I tried to buy a 2nd piece after 4 hrs but failed.

Tiger Mike
11-05-2020, 04:25 PM
Your rude af.

Didn't you once called someone "dick" over a chest? don't try to pretend to be better lol.