PDA

View Full Version : free video for platinum not working

stophatin
03-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Since the video for platinum started, i had never been able to watch it. It always says that it's loading and or i have already watched it today but i didnt watch it once. Does any dev or mod know how to fix it? im using xpreia play verizon

-_-Legiito
03-27-2012, 07:03 PM
I have seen another post like this and I say dont fear. This should change soon. (most likely during Humania)

Cahaun
03-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Haven't logged in in a few days. Just tried ipad1 -- can't watch videos. Just tried Kindle Fire -- can't watch videos. Just tried ipod Touch -- can't watch videos.
Android doesn't work also. None work. As said before, there is already a thread like this. I'm not complaining though. :)

dugantale
03-27-2012, 07:21 PM
Haven't logged in in a few days. Just tried ipad1 -- can't watch videos. Just tried Kindle Fire -- can't watch videos. Just tried ipod Touch -- can't watch videos.
Android doesn't work also. None work. As said before, there is already a thread like this. I'm not complaining though. :)

Mines worked the past two days on my ipod touch 2nd gen 16gig ;)

KillaSkillz
03-28-2012, 06:05 AM
I have tried it every day since it was implemented and it has never worked. It always says loading or used already. Both my devices are android. Galaxy S, and a G Slate.

stophatin
03-28-2012, 04:49 PM
wow, ima pm a dev about this issue with all of your devices listed in the pm. np, theyll fix it after so many complaints

OvigorothO
03-28-2012, 05:16 PM
guys this is because STS hasn't uploaded any videos

plmafiaboss
03-28-2012, 05:21 PM
guys this is because STS hasn't uploaded any videosthen how does it work for some people

OvigorothO
03-28-2012, 05:34 PM
I'm sure others also feel the lag when they push the free plat button. after a few days the videos are removed because they are lag provoking. usually the best time to look for a video is after an update/patch

stophatin
03-28-2012, 05:59 PM
ok, ima stlll ask a dev

Shaocalur
03-28-2012, 07:14 PM
The devs said that some videos can only be watched in certain regions? I'm guessing you all live in the U.S? If so, this most likely is your problem.

You may not be able to watch a video now in the U.S but I bet my pants someone in Europe can.

I also heard something about SYS not having enough sponsors. As they get more sponsors for ads, they will add more videos for our enjoyment and free plat.

I live in the U.S and this happens to me as well, like what was said above we just have to wait for the next update to see what the devs do about it.

Hope this helped.
-Shao

dugantale
03-28-2012, 07:21 PM
guys this is because STS hasn't uploaded any videos

Lies it's a turbo tax video they have cuz mine works it's work four times now ;)

OvigorothO
03-28-2012, 07:35 PM
The devs said that some videos can only be watched in certain regions? I'm guessing you all live in the U.S? If so, this most likely is your problem.

You may not be able to watch a video now in the U.S but I bet my pants someone in Europe can.

I also heard something about SYS not having enough sponsors. As they get more sponsors for ads, they will add more videos for our enjoyment and free plat.

I live in the U.S and this happens to me as well, like what was said above we just have to wait for the next update to see what the devs do about it.

Hope this helped.
-Shao

I live in U.S and I can from time to time watch a video. eastern time

Shaocalur
03-28-2012, 07:38 PM
I live in U.S and I can from time to time watch a video. eastern time

When exactly was the last time you watched a video? After a patch? Yesterday? When?

Jcyee
03-28-2012, 09:42 PM
yes. ik in PL ive only been able to watch maybe 3 videos. other than that, its always either "loading" or ive "already watched one today"
i also want to know wat happened to all the apps we used to be able download for free plat. its just signing up for magazines and credit cards now... :(