PDA

View Full Version : help?

whotfisgusty
10-31-2020, 06:25 AM
anyone know where is the most active pvp zone?
help me if u know, thanks :)

send from hell, cuz im dead after u [emoji849]

Scll
10-31-2020, 06:40 AM
Honor

//11chars

whotfisgusty
10-31-2020, 06:56 AM
Honor

//11charsi mean normal pvp..

Scll
10-31-2020, 06:59 AM
i mean normal pvp..

send from hell, cuz im dead after u [emoji849]They're all dead, some brackets comes back for a week or 2 at max to die again. Not worth it imo just come honor its alot of fun.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Viyi
10-31-2020, 07:20 AM
anyone know where is the most active pvp zone?
help me if u know, thanks :)

58-60 is active atm

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

whotfisgusty
10-31-2020, 07:20 AM
They're all dead, some brackets comes back for a week or 2 at max to die again. Not worth it imo just come honor its alot of fun.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalkyea.. but i need kills/flags aps :(

Xyv.io
10-31-2020, 07:29 AM
Honor is hot garbage ngl

Skullaegis
10-31-2020, 08:07 AM
yea.. but i need kills/flags aps :(

send from hell, cuz im dead after u [emoji849]what's with the cringey send from hell bs

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

whotfisgusty
10-31-2020, 08:08 AM
what's with the cringey send from hell bs

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalkits send from hell, cuz im dead

Spooked
10-31-2020, 08:36 AM
Honor is hot garbage ngl

Why is that? Because the gamemode requires skill instead of money?

Itemstore
10-31-2020, 09:45 AM
54-66 can be active
Lvl1-3 can be active
Lvl76 active
Lvl10-16 some times active
Hope this helps

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

capeo
10-31-2020, 04:31 PM
Honor won't help you with flags or kills. Just dummy farm like everyone else. Most players with the aps never pvp.

I do not have them because I try to do it the right way. I fight for them. Flags I get someone else that needs flag and we take turns. Usually we are hoping someone comes in trying to farm kills. It makes flagging a little less boring.

ToyStory1
10-31-2020, 07:24 PM
Why is that? Because the gamemode requires skill instead of money?

More like rng. Imo you don’t need much skills to do anything. The timings are easy to execute. If they add speed sets it would be more fun and would require actual cognitive skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spooked
10-31-2020, 10:00 PM
More like rng. Imo you don’t need much skills to do anything. The timings are easy to execute. If they add speed sets it would be more fun and would require actual cognitive skills.

Well if the timings are easy to execute, its not rng based is it?
If you call the only gamemode that has the fairest system -in any pvp i have ever seen on any mobile game- hot garbage, you missed the point.
If they add speedsets it should be the same exact speedset for every player. But seeing as this is not needed in the slighest, enjoy the gamemode for what it is.
And no, i dont play honor lb nor do i fire a match up more than twice a week, but calling this “hot garbage” is unjustified.

ToyStory1
11-01-2020, 03:35 AM
Well if the timings are easy to execute, its not rng based is it?
If you call the only gamemode that has the fairest system -in any pvp i have ever seen on any mobile game- hot garbage, you missed the point.
If they add speedsets it should be the same exact speedset for every player. But seeing as this is not needed in the slighest, enjoy the gamemode for what it is.
And no, i dont play honor lb nor do i fire a match up more than twice a week, but calling this “hot garbage” is unjustified.

Well first of all you don’t play honor so I’m not too sure how you get these ideas. Second, I never said it was unfair but imo it’s totally rng based. A rogue vs rogue is a prime example of it. Maybe if they remove crit and increase base dmg so if you hit more abilities you win not if you just randomly crit for 3k+. It’s a fair system but the gameplay is more or less rng based.