PDA

View Full Version : Question about some detailof day of dead vanities

dualray
10-31-2020, 04:56 PM
Whose picture is on the day of dead backpack? Looks a bit creepy. Also what does it says on the day of dead banner please? Is it in spanish?

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Overbear
10-31-2020, 05:00 PM
I haven't seen the altar yet, but I'm imagining right now that it's one of the dev's fallen family members and you just insulted them by calling it 'creepy'...

dualray
10-31-2020, 05:06 PM
I haven't seen the altar yet, but I'm imagining right now that it's one of the dev's fallen family members and you just insulted them by calling it 'creepy'...Oh, so it is a insult when i have something on me making me uncomfortable?

Overbear
10-31-2020, 05:31 PM
Oh, so it is a insult when i have something on me making me uncomfortable?

No, but it's an insult that you called it creepy. I'm just saying, not like the dev's will actually take it that way but it's possible... If you don't like it you can always not wear it delete it :) we respect opinions out here.

Arachnophobik
10-31-2020, 06:04 PM
Are you guys referring to that itsy bitsy pic on the backack altar?

dualray
10-31-2020, 06:17 PM
No, but it's an insult that you called it creepy. I'm just saying, not like the dev's will actually take it that way but it's possible... If you don't like it you can always not wear it delete it :) we respect opinions out here.One, you are trying to put the definition of insult on me subjectively.
Two, you assume some developer family memebr die therefore putting definition of insult on me.

That sounds like you are the one who insulting developer or any other one who really healthly alive and happyly enjoy halloween.

Overbear
10-31-2020, 09:36 PM
One, you are trying to put the definition of insult on me subjectively.
Two, you assume some developer family memebr die therefore putting definition of insult on me.

That sounds like you are the one who insulting developer or any other one who really healthly alive and happyly enjoy halloween.

I'm not going to argue with someone who clearly gets upset over being called insulting. You clearly lack a few chromosomes when you say I'm the one insulting developers when I was literally just warning you to be careful with your words. Smh.

Bluehazee
10-31-2020, 10:50 PM
Whose picture is on the day of dead backpack? Looks a bit creepy. Also what does it says on the day of dead banner please? Is it in spanish?

Banner says 'Day of the dead', its spanish translation of 'Día de los muertos'.

Pd: Don't feed the forum clown, not even a good one

Silentkill
11-01-2020, 02:13 AM
This forum in a nutshell... 226595

dualray
11-01-2020, 09:16 AM
I'm not going to argue with someone who clearly gets upset over being called insulting. You clearly lack a few chromosomes when you say I'm the one insulting developers when I was literally just warning you to be careful with your words. Smh.I forgive you.

Leuo
11-01-2020, 11:41 AM
I’m also a little curious about what the pictures are