PDA

View Full Version : Paladin help! What is the best combo?

Gamelova
08-08-2010, 03:09 PM
I want be a Mage-Fighter so what would be the best way to split out my attribute points for that?
Also tell me a good skill points plan for a Paladin.

Extra question:

When I level ( Lvl 2 ) I learn heal right?
Well.. After that I level again ( Lvl 3 )
I have the skill point so I use it on heal.
But it doesnt allow me to learn the next move?
So it wastes my Lvl 3 skill point?!?
:confused:

Royce
08-08-2010, 03:28 PM
There are a ton of good threads on paladin builds. Try searching the forum, or start with this recent thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?5111-Need-good-paladin-Build!

Yardsalez
08-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Look at my thread and then look at Violent saints. On my thread look at Royce's skill distributions i used his instead of violents but used violents atrribute points (:

Inching
08-08-2010, 07:23 PM
until you reach lvl 13.... doesnt really matter what ur skill points goes into.... as long as you have heal then you're good to go. Your mana pool is too small to contuinuously cast anyway and the spells that you can caste are not maxed so limited damage... I would put everything into heal (all 5 points) and then you figure it out... but thats a hardcore pure mage play and not for everyone. You have lots of time to figure it out.

Violentsaint
08-10-2010, 01:46 AM
Look at my thread and then look at Violent saints. On my thread look at Royce's skill distributions i used his instead of violents but used violents atrribute points (:

i have the same skill distribution as royce now, i found that 1 point in mana shield gets me by fine and weakness comes in handy reducing enemys hit chance as i have zero dodge and things used to get verry messy before i had weakness.

i have my points in str and int because of skill conversion being released soon and ive already spent about 20 plat on respec in the last few days so im not gonna respec to half str half dex and then respec back to half str half int when skill conversion comes out.