PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Been Experiencing A Severe Decrease In Pink Drops?

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
03-28-2012, 01:47 PM
I've been farming for about a week now every day and I've beaten all these bosses, especially in Mount Fang, but I'm noticing a very dramatic drop in pinks. I'd also like to point out that the CS has a scarce amount of pinks. I was just wondering if you guys have been experiencing the same.

Elysony
03-28-2012, 01:50 PM
First, It will not decrease because STS would say if it did just you are experiencing bad luck. It is meant to be that way. I see what you are saying though.

wvhills
03-28-2012, 01:51 PM
the drop rate in fang goes in cycles. You'll go several weeks without anything then get 5 in 2 days. Just be ready to play alot when you see them dropping. Also, the lack of fang pinks in CS (if there is a lack) is most likely because there aren't very many games going on right now. Fang has been out for 5 months and people are bored of it.

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
03-28-2012, 01:53 PM
Okay, makes same sense. But it doesn't explain the lack if pinks in the CS. There a very few high level pinks in the CS.

wvhills
03-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Okay, makes same sense. But it doesn't explain the lack if pinks in the CS. There a very few high level pinks in the CS.

it's because no one is playing fang right now. They're waiting for humania to come out.

Shellkaz
03-28-2012, 02:04 PM
people just aren't farming fang any more Players are waiting for A) the next update Humania, and B) dark legends. to come out. So with fewer players in the maps there are fewer pinks being farmed/dropped. I can honestly say that pinks are dropping. even to me!! LOL I usually don't get pink drops but I've gotten 2 in the last week.

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
03-28-2012, 03:07 PM
That definitely makes sense. I may have to start a farming party tonight. I would like to try an experiment. If there are fewer people farming in any of the campaigns, then there may be a possibility of more pink drops if a party was constantly going on the same runs. I'll let you guys know if this works at all. Thanks to both of you guys for the help.

RedRyder
03-28-2012, 04:19 PM
I've been experiencing a severe decrease in interest in the game.

OvigorothO
03-28-2012, 05:23 PM
I've been experiencing a severe decrease in interest in the game.

I think we all are

Urqui
03-28-2012, 05:33 PM
People do farm mt fang, i've noticed lvl66's joining almost cleared games...
Lol but it is true low drop rate at mt fang & Nuri's. That sucks because nuri items are so cool & so expensive D:

Swimmingstar
03-28-2012, 05:37 PM
I think we all are

I usually check the cs and do all the selling and collecting, etc.
Then maybe farm or try to get some xp on main or level a twink or pvp at a level then log off. Takes longer than you think.

Too long...