PDA

View Full Version : A New Idea For The Consigment Store.

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
03-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Yesterday I had a strange thought, "I should draw out and for a need look for the CS!" So I began drawing. I am hoping to mail this drawing to STS and have it approved. Okay so here's my idea. You all know how when you walk into the CS the 3 birds are standing in treasure chests? Well, my idea was to put more of an octagonal figure in the middle of the areas. Inside this octagon there will be those 3 birds, (or more) behind a counter. This makes it look more like a stock exchange rather than what it is now. Since of course the CS is more closely related to a stock exchange than a shop. Tell me what you think!

Cahaun
03-28-2012, 02:15 PM
I'll invest in the Dynastar Company. I heard that their stocks will rise soon.
Maybe in SL? They only have one terminal.

maneatingtree
03-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Runescape much?

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
03-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Yes, kind of. It's where my idea was originally based. But I just think it would add to the affect of the game if it was changed to look more like a stock exchange. Just as Runescape does.

Noodleleg
04-01-2012, 06:37 PM
OMG WHY SO MUCH RUNESCAPE IDEAS... And off topic, but... Who liked the old grand exchange better? Good idea though! +1

Fao
04-01-2012, 07:02 PM
I hate Runescape!!! The ideas are now being based off of it now!! It is a good idea, but please stay away from Runescape!

OvigorothO
04-02-2012, 01:36 PM
I don't really want sts to start borrowing from runescape but a balefort castle make over is definitely in order

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
04-02-2012, 03:53 PM
It's a reference to Runescape is all. But the CS is more like a stick market than it is a store.