PDA

View Full Version : Awakening gem sale

IIsuperwomanII
11-01-2020, 03:14 AM
I hear people in my guild talking about this, when is the next awakening gem sale and how does it work?

ThreadPolice
11-01-2020, 03:18 AM
It’ll be there once it is there, please everyone stop making infinitive threads about this. Kinda annoying.

If you want to see how it works search “Awakening extravaganza” in the search column.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIsuperwomanII
11-01-2020, 03:34 AM
It’ll be there once it is there, please everyone stop making infinitive threads about this. Kinda annoying.

If you want to see how it works search “Awakening extravaganza” in the search column.

I came back to game after 2 years so I have no idea how it works. No need to be rude, you probably could answer my question in less characters than you used to write that negativeass message.
"stop making threads" Lol this is my second thread on this forum.

aakahayyp
11-01-2020, 03:42 AM
Lol police don't hoard awa gem that's why he is so negative

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
11-01-2020, 03:44 AM
Lol police don't hoard awa gem that's why he is so negative

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

I do hoard awake gems :)

ThreadPolice
11-01-2020, 03:47 AM
I came back to game after 2 years so I have no idea how it works. No need to be rude, you probably could answer my question in less characters than you used to write that negativeass message.
"stop making threads" Lol this is my second thread on this forum.

This event also was alive 2 years ago.. it hasn’t changed. Only the price of each gems changed from 5k in first event to 30k now a days, and as I said, if you searched before you made this thread you may have seen there have been endless threads made about this topic. Also, too much details to explain, therefore I suggested you to search ‘Awakening Extravaganza’ in the search column in the ‘Announcement’ section.

To make a long story short: during this event you pay op prices for elite gems which grant you insane awakes.

Aeot
11-01-2020, 04:39 AM
"stop making threads" Lol this is my second thread on this forum.Made s thread about this not too long ago, and the dev Cinco responded to tell us that it is too soon for it. I guess we have to wait, it won't be long now

gilsooon
11-01-2020, 04:51 AM
+1 on awake event

IIsuperwomanII
11-01-2020, 05:03 AM
This event also was alive 2 years ago.. it hasn’t changed. Only the price of each gems changed from 5k in first event to 30k now a days, and as I said, if you searched before you made this thread you may have seen there have been endless threads made about this topic. Also, too much details to explain, therefore I suggested you to search ‘Awakening Extravaganza’ in the search column in the ‘Announcement’ section.

To make a long story short: during this event you pay op prices for elite gems which grant you insane awakes.

See! Nice reply can too. Very helpful, thank you for your time and information :)

trueido
11-03-2020, 09:18 AM
it has been 5 months since that event came last time, and during this time alot of more gears came to the game.
also, awakening gems are 100k rn, and most people just stopped using the awakening mechanic since it costs so much.
I believe that event is needed right now.

Naaabmage
11-03-2020, 10:49 AM
Thread police u cant tell ppl what to post....saying everyone stop making threads bout this lmao...some ppl dont know what awake event is not everyone plays this game everyday or is on forums everyday like u so chill out

Spooked
11-03-2020, 11:38 AM
Thread police u cant tell ppl what to post....saying everyone stop making threads bout this lmao...some ppl dont know what awake event is not everyone plays this game everyday or is on forums everyday like u so chill out

Dont see him force anyone to stop posting?
I agree with thread, we dont need the same post every 2 weeks getting the same outcome.
Like he says, when its coming you’ll know
If you dont know how something works: ask your guild, ask your friends, google it, hell you can even type it in the forum search engine

Lookupnabs
11-03-2020, 11:49 AM
Dont see him force anyone to stop posting?
I agree with thread, we dont need the same post every 2 weeks getting the same outcome.
Like he says, when its coming you’ll know
If you dont know how something works: ask your guild, ask your friends, google it, hell you can even type it in the forum search engine

Stop it ....im a know u the most toxic player in AL ....its HIS wish what he wants to post on the the forum if u want reply or dont dont act like a wife whose man has cheated on her instead of moving on...

Fellow arlorian

Tookyo
11-03-2020, 11:50 AM
Stop it ....im a know u the most toxic player in AL ....its HIS wish what he wants to post on the the forum if u want reply or dont dont act like a wife whose man has cheated on her instead of moving on...

Fellow arlorian

Gotta agree with you , not only does he like to participate in drama , he makes some on his own too

Silentkill
11-03-2020, 12:22 PM
I really dont know what everyone’s obsession is with “Stop making a thread about this, there was a similar thread 34 days and 6 hours ago, look it up!!”
Jesus this forum is already really, really empty y’all should be glad that some newbies are posting here and asking questions. Smh