PDA

View Full Version : New Players! Make Sure You Look Over The Rules Carefully!

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
03-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Remember to look over the rules new players. I, and I'm sure all the rest of us Pocket Legends Veterans want to make sure that your gaming experience is as beneficial as possible!

Noodleleg
03-28-2012, 05:35 PM
And make sure you don't rush in pvp! Ask for rules in pvp or you'll be farmed!

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
03-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Haha. I couldn't have said that better myself buddy.

Swampy
03-28-2012, 07:14 PM
I'm not a pvper (at all) but was wondering is rushing actually against the rules? Is it written somewhere or just a rule people like to use? This is an innocent question because I honestly have no clue. xD

Conradin
03-28-2012, 07:15 PM
I'm not a pvper (at all) but was wondering is rushing actually against the rules? Is it written somewhere or just a rule people like to use? This is an innocent question because I honestly have no clue. xD

no, ruahing is 100% legal.

Skeletonlord
03-28-2012, 07:18 PM

Rushing is not a rule, but it is turned down upon. You can actually "rush", but players can get annoyed when you do, so I'd advise you not too.

This is not written in the Pocket Legends rules. If you go to the Pocket Legends forums, you can re read the rules. From what I know, you can do it, but it's just a player thing.

razerfingers
03-28-2012, 07:35 PM
no, ruahing is 100% legal.

Technically it is but it isnt. Cause in the TOS it says something about not to ruin other players playing expirience! But correct me if im wrong that rushing ruins the pvp expirience for some players does it not?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Swampy
03-28-2012, 09:13 PM
Thanks for clearing that up for me!

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
03-28-2012, 10:09 PM
Rushing is only looked down upon. However, if the host of the game calls FFA, the game is immediately changed into a Free For All. Dont take it personally if your kicked or ridiculed because you rush. Sometimes you have to have fun, and if people dont like that, then you should go have fun with other fun people.

Pdubbs90
03-29-2012, 11:31 PM
Rushing is only looked down upon. However, if the host of the game calls FFA, the game is immediately changed into a Free For All. Dont take it personally if your kicked or ridiculed because you rush. Sometimes you have to have fun, and if people dont like that, then you should go have fun with other fun people.

i totally agree with you! im new to pl, but have played other mmos. in most mmos its frowned upon, reason being, "you couldnt have killed me if you didnt rush" well if your're in a pvp arena, you should always be ready. it also brings about the interesting strategy of anti rushing! im not sure how any of this would work(in pocket legends terms) but, all it does is add another dynamic to the game.

funny thing about "rushers", they HATE being rushed lol!

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
03-30-2012, 11:05 AM
Very true. Well said.