PDA

View Full Version : App closing

Dandremic
11-01-2020, 02:14 PM
The app closes automatically whenever i try to sign in on my phone ,it allows me to play as guest with no problems but if i press sign into gmail or facebook it closes

Futumsh
11-01-2020, 03:00 PM
I think it's trying to open your browser for google sign in, and facebook app for facebook sign in - sounds like there's something not functioning properly with opening other apps on your device. I have no idea what might be wrong with it - first time I've heard of the problem.

Simplest solution is probably to log in to the browser version on a desktop and convert to a spacetime account instead (nexus -> my account -> modify account), so it doesn't need any external apps.

Dandremic
11-01-2020, 03:21 PM
yes, i am using a spacetime account to sign in thats my gmail

Dandremic
11-01-2020, 03:27 PM
like after i sign in on my phone it would say authenticating then just close app automatically

Futumsh
11-01-2020, 03:44 PM
If you can get device logs from a crash, PM it to me. Also, let me know the exact device type and I can check if a crash has been sent to google play.

Dandremic
11-01-2020, 03:51 PM
ok ill try to record it and send to u

Dandremic
11-01-2020, 04:12 PM
If you can get device logs from a crash, PM it to me. Also, let me know the exact device type and I can check if a crash has been sent to google play.

oki i sent the stuff