PDA

View Full Version : why do my threads not show after submitting them?

sunstep
11-01-2020, 03:19 PM
i posted a thread in suggestions using my pc on the official forums and my post didn't appear, i made sure i had more than 10 posts
why is it not showing? it has been a couple of hours now and it's still not showing

Stephencobear
11-01-2020, 04:57 PM
Likely because you have only 11 posts and is not an older acc. There are types of filters to prevent outside spammers.
(Anyone remember our “black magic fortune teller whose name I can’t use here or this post will be filtered)

Also this is the weekend and if your posts need approval for the same reasons above, most of sts gets the weekend off.

picklewickles
11-01-2020, 05:13 PM
Likely because you have only 11 posts and is not an older acc. There are types of filters to prevent outside spammers.
(Anyone remember our “black magic fortune teller whose name I can’t use here or this post will be filtered)

Also this is the weekend and if your posts need approval for the same reasons above, most of sts gets the weekend off.i'll just wait a bit

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Spooked
11-02-2020, 02:36 AM
i'll just wait a bit

So why exactly do you need 2 forum accounts

picklewickles
11-02-2020, 04:49 AM
So why exactly do you need 2 forum accountsno specific reason, i want to change the name of my main character so i created a new forum account but i wasn't really active so i did nothing with it

Eagleye
11-02-2020, 05:55 PM

Also this is the weekend and if your posts need approval for the same reasons above, most of sts gets the weekend off.

I miss that guy