PDA

View Full Version : Custom Button Remapping?

Buddyf97
03-28-2012, 08:17 PM
I have been playing on iOS devices and recently tried to play on the chrome browser. It seemed very weird to use the mouse to click my skills. Hitting the numbers across the top was even more awkward. What if you were able to change the buttons? I would love to use one section of the keyboard for skills. I could then map my skills corresponding to the buttons I chose. It would help me with my mussel memory and give chrome a better chance in my book.

Also, could there be a camera rotation sensitivity? I attempt to use it but it turns way too slow for my liking. Maybe there could be an option to change the sensitivity.

Fao
03-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Good idea!! They have this on some other games too!! This would make things easier for us players!!

Jdeveloper
03-28-2012, 08:21 PM
This sounds like a fantastic idea :) STS should look into this!

kiitz
03-30-2012, 05:45 PM
Agreed. Skills mapping and screen control is key. If they want to take it a step further, adding in functionality to right click would be huge as well.

Also, full screen mode would be amazing, because it is annoying when you are rotating the screen, and your mouse goes off and it messes things up.

Skill mapping can be done now just using some other programs to remap keys. Screen rotation unfortunately cannot be changed (at least I don't know how)