PDA

View Full Version : Return of PL

Rushlikeagod
11-02-2020, 02:01 AM
I understand that this topic has been talked about many times but I'm going to keep asking. Please take away enchantments In pvp and return PL to its former pvp glory. I personally know many players that have quit because 56-76 pvp is no longer a community due to enchantments. By taking these away I only see alot of players coming back to PL and they may even participate in these events and bring profit to sts. Please with all the updates you are doing include something pvp related especially in the lower levels. Maybe include a pvp mode with no enchantments? I really wanna come back to PL but I lost interest ever since my favorite pvp levels were destroyed. Ik this thread will be locked from cinco and I'm not asking to completely remove enchants but make a pvp mode that doesnt have them. Alot of old and new players very much want the return of their favorite levels that sts spent alot of time creating. Thank you for your concern.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

holdmytalons
11-02-2020, 02:34 AM
I understand that this topic has been talked about many times but I'm going to keep asking. Please take away enchantments In pvp and return PL to its former pvp glory. I personally know many players that have quit because 56-76 pvp is no longer a community due to enchantments. By taking these away I only see alot of players coming back to PL and they may even participate in these events and bring profit to sts. Please with all the updates you are doing include something pvp related especially in the lower levels. Maybe include a pvp mode with no enchantments? I really wanna come back to PL but I lost interest ever since my favorite pvp levels were destroyed. Ik this thread will be locked from cinco and I'm not asking to completely remove enchants but make a pvp mode that doesnt have them. Alot of old and new players very much want the return of their favorite levels that sts spent alot of time creating. Thank you for your concern.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkYes its get quite boring playing 110 especially when they dont even fix the problems there