PDA

View Full Version : Pets with bonuses

Qwanger
03-28-2012, 10:08 PM
I just wanted to know what people would think about pets with stat bonuses? Pets that can be bought in plat store giving certain bonuses and having rare drop pets that give certain bonuses as well. Just want to see what people think about idea.

iAmPain
03-28-2012, 10:10 PM
should be posted at the suggestions part:adoration:

MightyMicah
03-28-2012, 10:14 PM
As long as it isn't only platinum based bonuses, I'm ok with it. In fact I don't understand why they didn't do that in first place. Most other games have that kind of thing.

Skeletonlord
03-28-2012, 10:18 PM
Well, I am going to make a thread about pets and my ideas for them later, but you guys can have a sneak peak.

Firstly, yes, I agree, pets should have bonuses. I really like this idea, hope it puts forward.

Secondly, they should be more customisable, for example, you can change their name for a small fee of like 15 platinum, and you can switch from toon to pet modes. Toon mode is what it says on the tin, pet mode is where your screen gets bigger and zooms in to your pet. The UI is exactly the same, and you can level the pets from 1-10 in the pets beta. This could change.
Your inventory will be filled with pet toys and pet only items.

Lastly, they should be able to join you in battle. This would be really cool, and they could help you take down bosses etc.

mejslll
03-28-2012, 10:59 PM
great idea

Swampy
03-28-2012, 11:04 PM
Well, I am going to make a thread about pets and my ideas for them later, but you guys can have a sneak peak.

Firstly, yes, I agree, pets should have bonuses. I really like this idea, hope it puts forward.

Secondly, they should be more customisable, for example, you can change their name for a small fee of like 15 platinum, and you can switch from toon to pet modes. Toon mode is what it says on the tin, pet mode is where your screen gets bigger and zooms in to your pet. The UI is exactly the same, and you can level the pets from 1-10 in the pets beta. This could change.
Your inventory will be filled with pet toys and pet only items.

Lastly, they should be able to join you in battle. This would be really cool, and they could help you take down bosses etc.

Why make a whole nother thread about this? You JUST posted it here

Skeletonlord
03-28-2012, 11:12 PM
Not everyone is going to see this post, so if I post these ideas to the Pocket Legends forums, then they will know also. What I am trying to say is that not everyone goes to the Star Legends forums, so if I posted them in the PL section, they would too. I want to get the point across.

Swampy
03-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Not everyone is going to see this post, so if I post these ideas to the Pocket Legends forums, then they will know also. What I am trying to say is that not everyone goes to the Star Legends forums, so if I posted them in the PL section, they would too. I want to get the point across.

Just discuss the topic on this thread!!! That's what it was made for.

Hellcurse
03-29-2012, 02:21 AM
One thing it Shula coat less plat

Hellcurse
03-29-2012, 02:22 AM
I mean cost less plat

ArtStar
03-29-2012, 03:59 AM
Meh, and I'll tell you why meh.

1. Pets cost ridiculous amounts of plat, so only the players with income will get these pets with stat bonuses.
2. I don't want my kitty to do anything but look cute.
3. Pets aren't for stats, have some respect for your space critters.
4. Isn't it cool enough that we already have pets? (most likely more pets on the way too)
5. We are suppose to get our own stats on our own.

Heheh just my opinion don't hate me.

Shaocalur
03-29-2012, 07:17 AM
As long as it isn't only platinum based bonuses, I'm ok with it. In fact I don't understand why they didn't do that in first place. Most other games have that kind of thing.

I agree. In DUCO, there is a skill that will let you summon a robot type pet that will follow you around and while your in combat it will shoot targets with you until it dies. But even if it does doe, you can summon it again later.

They could do this with the pets. How about a Rivet that shoots lasers from it's eyes? Or a cat that is radioactive so the next time you go head to head with a Scorn crusader you'll have some backup.