iyesaja
03-29-2012, 01:35 AM
hi all.
my bird are warbird..it is right if my stat like this
str :150
dex :184
int :1
equip : lv 65 set orlok
ring ; nah...i still confuse to use rite ring...any suggestion?

GELLIO77
03-29-2012, 11:32 AM
ye i guess, minimum str rest into dex. ring i think best for warbird is 8 armour 2 dodge ring,

iyesaja
03-30-2012, 02:05 AM
is it ok if i use orlok set??or i have to use sang set??

GELLIO77
03-30-2012, 09:11 AM
orlok is good, great dodge, armour, regen etc so ye orlok is good

Gaunab
03-30-2012, 11:10 AM
is it ok if i use orlok set??or i have to use sang set??

It's totally okay to use orlok on a bird as long as you don't get caught by the devs. :pirate:

Livemau
03-30-2012, 07:53 PM
I use the fine iron band of life adds 20 health and 1 regen to both health and mana keeps you alive a bit longer but like the other guy said the armor ring would work too.

For those of you that don't know the point of th warbird. IMO a warbird only has enough str to use a crafted orlok set. 150 str for that. You shouldnt have the str for the stats but just so you can have that heavy armor and shield. The dex must be high though so you can still be the killing machine. The reason why I believe a warbird is better is because a dex bird has so little health that in a moshpit of fighting they will die from just the collartoral damage of a mages fire wall or another birdsblash shot and thorns or lightning or a bears pull and slam and screams without even being the primary taget. A warbird can take more abuse without sacrificing much of the damage. I am a 66 warbird that likes to pvp and I use to be a dex bird and I am never going back.

Livemau
P.S. Wnna see a warbird in action check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuNEZDMxvjM&feature=related

iyesaja
04-02-2012, 09:03 PM
thx for the reply..i wanna ask to,is it warbird good for farming to or use dagger set??