PDA

View Full Version : STS has been quiet on the forum today...

Growwle
03-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Do I smell Dark Legends coming? Any word on Facebook?

Samhayne
03-29-2012, 10:44 AM
Not... quite... yet... I do have another Dark Legends teaser video coming together though. :D

PL Birthday patch going out to Pocket Legends and Star Legends today.

I'll be posting a teaser of the Easter Event, which will be making a return to Pocket Legends and debuting in Star Legends in early April.

Growwle
03-29-2012, 10:49 AM
Not... quite... yet... I do have another Dark Legends teaser video coming together though. :D

I'll be posting a teaser of the Easter Event, which will be making a return to Pocket Legends and debuting in Star Legends in early April.

Birthday patch, sounds interesting, thanks for the update.

Elyseon
03-29-2012, 10:53 AM
Awesome :D
Same party hat? Or New one? :D

Aculeas
03-29-2012, 10:57 AM
This is probably going to fall on deaf ears... but please PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT! bring the rabbit ears back...

Commanderkeen
03-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Sounds sweet Sam, can't wait to see what you guys have cooked up.

@ Aculeas whats wrong with bunny ears? Maybe for SL they will be holo-bunny ears, that will be cool won't it? Or do I need to re-think whats "cool".

Aculeas
03-29-2012, 11:53 AM
Sounds sweet Sam, can't wait to see what you guys have cooked up.

@ Aculeas whats wrong with bunny ears? Maybe for SL they will be holo-bunny ears, that will be cool won't it? Or do I need to re-think whats "cool".

You have to rethink what is cool.

because recycling the same vanities in mmo's has never been cool.

Commanderkeen
03-29-2012, 11:56 AM
I knew it my cool factor has been off lately.

Samhayne
03-29-2012, 12:05 PM
This is probably going to fall on deaf ears... but please PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT! bring the rabbit ears back...

Why not? You don't like bunnies?

MrKrone
03-29-2012, 12:11 PM

Not bunnies... but maybe hares. Hares are a different story.

octavos
03-29-2012, 12:11 PM

will this be coming in form of push notification....i love it when my phone goes off for new stuff :D
the only thing cooler then bunny ears is an easter egg holo-shield or holo-bunny outfit for female OPS...maybe just like my holo-shield for st.patties. (but of course that was my idea :P)

Lowlyspy
03-29-2012, 12:13 PM
Bunnies are awesome, but a simple change such as making the rabbit ears into floppy ears (hanging down) instead of sticking up would suffice.

Walkhardd
03-29-2012, 12:18 PM

I'm assuming he means the exact same ears.

ArtStar
03-29-2012, 01:42 PM
Hum hum. So it isn't being released this weekend either..
Imma go cry now.

Growwle
03-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Hum hum. So it isn't being released this weekend either..
Imma go cry now.

Must be some serious tweaking and reworking going on.

ArtStar
03-29-2012, 01:55 PM
Must be some serious tweaking and reworking going on.

Lolol I keep siking myself up for no reason, I am a tard.

Aculeas
03-29-2012, 03:26 PM

I did the whole bunny ears egg poop thing last year. I just want some kind of new something to talk about.

LwMark
03-29-2012, 03:29 PM
There are NEW BUNNY EARS!!!!

Conradin
03-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Just different types would be cool. Like rock ears, dark ears and lightning ears?

MrKrone
03-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Just different types would be cool. Like rock ears, dark ears and lightning ears?

New, 2012 Ears ears.

RedRyder
03-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Cinco did say Easter 2012 will have new items

morfic
03-29-2012, 06:14 PM
Can DL please not have bunny ears/clover hats/floating hearts/anything silly like that? If i'm finally getting a more "mature" game, I'd like to keep it that way! :p

Maybe for valentines day, get a real beating, bleeding heart vanity. Just no kiddy animations to dumb down the more mature theme plz. :p

Sorry to interject with randomness

Imacoolbirdd
03-29-2012, 06:27 PM
When will the event start? I have spring break plans... Next week

Commanderkeen
03-29-2012, 08:27 PM
Can DL please not have bunny ears/clover hats/floating hearts/anything silly like that? If i'm finally getting a more "mature" game, I'd like to keep it that way! :p

Maybe for valentines day, get a real beating, bleeding heart vanity. Just no kiddy animations to dumb down the more mature theme plz. :p

Sorry to interject with randomness

I like your thinking Morfic but I like the kiddy animations it breaks up the seriousness of the games (i know theres not much in SL/PL). Now I would like more mature event vanities in DL like you suggested with the Valentines Day vanities. I would also like them not to completely get rid of all kiddy items in DL.

Vhigdo
03-29-2012, 08:48 PM
I hope this game is going to be as "mature" as most of the age posts etc are making it up to be. But anyways the event vanities will obviously exist and as commander said they break seriousness and they also keep some people logged in. But if these vanities are more "mature" *in the sense that they would be bloody and gloomy things* that'd be icing on the cake. If not and they are "kiddy" items that probably don't appeal to me, then I'll just not look at them or buy them :P But either way the items are necessary as (speaking from PL and SL experience) STS games need them to keep one interested year round due to simply not enough content for the hardcore player.