PDA

View Full Version : Just a little question for everyone’s opinion

Tackled
11-03-2020, 01:46 PM
If I’m wrong point it out. But why does KT4 a random mine, has a better drop rate for energy than any other map in the game? I mean why can’t elite shuyal or regular tindirin have the same drop rate? Those are just for example. These maps have so much to offer from elite chest that drop arcanes to exclusive zone loot like fragments and teeth. I wanna see everyone spread all out in arlor farming essence as a main but gaining those things on the side. I feel like if I want an a decent amount of essence I have to go to this old outdated mine and repeatedly run that same route over and over again. I even went to elite gates thinking “oh more mobs more essence” but this isn’t the case.

I feel like I’m forced to farm at kt4 if I want essence. This is just an opinion because I do not know the actual drop rate so please no drama [emoji28]

Skullaegis
11-03-2020, 01:47 PM
Yeah I was wondering the same

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
11-03-2020, 01:48 PM
Because in KT4 there are more mobs per square meter than in any other regular map. Therefore the chance to drop is relatively higher than in other maps.

If you want change, maybe the Hauntlet is a nice alternative, there you get pve kills + energy (2-3) if you only clear the first part and then remap, should take about 20-25s.

Back in the days we had WT4, only clearing the first two corners, unfortunately this has been removed due botters. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-03-2020, 01:50 PM
If I’m wrong point it out. But why does KT4 a random mine, has a better drop rate for energy than any other map in the game? I mean why can’t elite shuyal or regular tindirin have the same drop rate? Those are just for example. These maps have so much to offer from elite chest that drop arcanes to exclusive zone loot like fragments and teeth. I wanna see everyone spread all out in arlor farming essence as a main but gaining those things on the side. I feel like if I want an a decent amount of essence I have to go to this old outdated mine and repeatedly run that same route over and over again. I even went to elite gates thinking “oh more mobs more essence” but this isn’t the case.

I feel like I’m forced to farm at kt4 if I want essence. This is just an opinion because I do not know the actual drop rate so please no drama [emoji28]I feel like it same drop rate all over map.. And kt4 has lots of mobs so.. It's obvious there'll be decent drops there.. Last day I did a run in glint helping someone and got 9 essence 1 run..
And if not running lb and don't need lot of energy farm evg for gold and ull have so mch essence as a byproduct.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

GucciBang
11-03-2020, 01:51 PM
easy to remap, weak mobs and no debuffs

Mehdikillerd
11-03-2020, 01:52 PM
because kt4 was the og map to farm energy before so the drop rate never changed maybe

Envoyé de mon JKM-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Gnarsito
11-03-2020, 01:56 PM
because kt4 was the og map to farm energy before so the drop rate never changed maybe

Envoyé de mon JKM-LX1 en utilisant TapatalkThe og map was wt4, when it got nerf with km3 ppl must find another place to farm and there is where kt4 joined

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
11-03-2020, 01:56 PM

Nuuu #WT4forEver [emoji23][emoji23]

Mehdikillerd
11-03-2020, 01:57 PM
The og map was wt4, when it got nerf with km3 ppl must find another place to farm and there is where kt4 joined

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalkyea ikr was for locks farming

GucciBang
11-03-2020, 01:58 PM
Nuuu #WT4forEver [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYesss!!! idk why ppl stopped farming in wt4

ThreadPolice
11-03-2020, 01:58 PM
Yesss!!! idk why ppl stopped farming in wt4

STS reduced the mobs overthere because people started to script WT4

GucciBang
11-03-2020, 02:00 PM
yea ikr was for locks farming

Envoyé de mon JKM-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalklocked farming is kraken tombs

WT is watchers tombs, in traveler's outpost

Mehdikillerd
11-03-2020, 02:01 PM
locked farming is kraken tombs

WT is watchers tombs, in traveler's outpostk whatever i dont remember OK?

Arachnophobik
11-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Placebo I think, WT4 has more mobs but KT4 feels more cramped

Tackled
11-03-2020, 02:30 PM
Okay okay I see I’m listening to y’all, but if it was up to mobs then why isn’t gates dropping energy like that ?

Skullaegis
11-03-2020, 03:01 PM
It's rigged. Sir spendsalot has rigged the system by making energies drop in kt4. more people visit kraag, therefore more potential buyers for his scam-chests

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Aeot
11-04-2020, 07:34 AM
It's rigged. Sir spendsalot has rigged the system by making energies drop in kt4. more people visit kraag, therefore more potential buyers for his scam-chests

Sent from my moto g(7) power using TapatalkHopefully heroes of Arlor do something about it [emoji26]

arcanefid
11-04-2020, 08:40 AM
My opinion is that every event players probably spend 80% of their time in KT4, 10% in other places, and 10% in the actual event map.

When STS makes events they should also decorate KT4 to match it with the event's theme, might be fun.

Oakmaiden
11-04-2020, 08:58 AM
Totally agree that higher level (higher than KT4) maps should have WAY better rates. I would prefer to farm Tindrin. There I can also pick up jewel frags and awake gem frags. I’d rather stab my eyes out before running KT4. Alas, that’s the only place rn.

IamHoro
11-04-2020, 10:25 AM
My opinion is that every event players probably spend 80% of their time in KT4, 10% in other places, and 10% in the actual event map.

When STS makes events they should also decorate KT4 to match it with the event's theme, might be fun.Decorating kt4 to match event +1

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

PatD
11-04-2020, 11:26 AM
What i am really wondering is why we don't get more energy essence in a map like timekeeper crypt,
it seems to me that in some places in this map there is tons of mobs, would be very nice if essence drop
way more there, considering the amounts of mob and the difficulty of that map it would make sense
if we could farm energy there also, would really make a nice change from this eternal kt4 :)

Tackled
11-04-2020, 11:47 AM
What i am really wondering is why we don't get more energy essence in a map like timekeeper crypt,
it seems to me that in some places in this map there is tons of mobs, would be very nice if essence drop
way more there, considering the amounts of mob and the difficulty of that map it would make sense
if we could farm energy there also, would really make a nice change from this eternal kt4 :)

It gots to change, I mean decorating kt4 is still not changing the fact that we are all crammed in kt4. We need the same energy drop rate throughout arlor. I would like to see the same drop rate in planar tombs it is one of my favorite farming maps of all time

mrbatibot
11-05-2020, 01:21 AM
It gots to change, I mean decorating kt4 is still not changing the fact that we are all crammed in kt4. We need the same energy drop rate throughout arlor. I would like to see the same drop rate in planar tombs it is one of my favorite farming maps of all timeplanar tombs +1

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Iskiplegday
11-07-2020, 11:19 PM
Um Planar Tombs is not nearly as accessable to as many lvl players as what KT4 is. KT4 is simply doable for the average player. Love the idea of decorating all tombs during events not just KT.

Whelendorf
11-08-2020, 10:25 AM
Honestly, I think that decorating the tombs during the events is not a good idea, as it conveys the thought that the tombs are the best place to farm. It also doesn't make sense from the point of view of the RPG, after all who would have decorated them, the mobs? If you want to decorate some place, decorate the cities ...

As for the drop rate, for me, the ideal would be the same logic of most games involving dungeons: the greater the difficulty, the greater the chance of being rewarded and the better the reward. It would be a great incentive for players to level up, even higher than XP events, because a gradual drop rate would cause the difficulty to gradually decrease as you evolve alongside your allies, causing the so desirable feeling of adventure.