PDA

View Full Version : my quest for a squid buddy is finally complete

Bussinessmanx
03-29-2012, 11:21 AM
hi everyone a couple days ago i finally completed my quest to get a squid buddy. now that i have a quid im finally happy but theres still one more quest which is my quest for a skull helm. i noticed skull and squid go together pretty well. ty everyone who supported me in my quest and go spartas :). Ps: also im not going to sell sell my squid .

Bussinessmanx
03-29-2012, 11:22 AM
sorry for typo guys i meant Go Spartans !!!

morfic
03-29-2012, 11:23 AM
How much for your squid?

Commanderkeen
03-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Woot congrats on the squid bud.

Seiyen
03-29-2012, 11:57 AM
I willl pay 600k,btw skull+squid=awesome!

Bussinessmanx
03-29-2012, 12:18 PM
hi guys im not selling my squid buddy , pls stop the offers im just buying a skull for 550k and ty commanderkeen .

Mitchturbo
03-29-2012, 01:05 PM
Congratulations and well done!

ArtStar
03-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Grats! See all people need to do is set their mind to it.

I know this 13yr old kid who plays star legends,
And all he would do was trll me how envious he was of my vanities.

He has never bought plat before in his life, has had every vanity since then, and is now sporting an xray visor.
(for all those who are like, gimme a vanity! I willl never get one!)
Yes it is much easier to get a vanity with plat, but it is very obtainable without.

Rawrimafish
03-29-2012, 01:54 PM
hi everyone a couple days ago i finally completed my quest to get a squid buddy. now that i have a quid im finally happy but theres still one more quest which is my quest for a skull helm. i noticed skull and squid go together pretty well. ty everyone who supported me in my quest and go spartas :). Ps: also im not going to sell sell my squid .
Grats buddy. You misspelled squid in sentence 2 you spelled it quid.
Also you misspelled spartans in sentence 4 :p

PianoWizzy
03-29-2012, 08:39 PM
I know this 13yr old kid who plays star legends,
And all he would do was trll me how envious he was of my vanities.

He has never bought plat before in his life, has had every vanity since then, and is now sporting an xray visor.
(for all those who are like, gimme a vanity! I willl never get one!)
Yes it is much easier to get a vanity with plat, but it is very obtainable without.

Um, define 'very'. Lol.

Otherwise they wouldn't be so expensive :p Although I can see myself in a skull one day.

Defyduck
03-30-2012, 12:12 AM
Um, define 'very'. Lol.

Otherwise they wouldn't be so expensive :p Although I can see myself in a skull one day.

There are so many players in game who never bought creds. with plat and have almost all vanities,:) one of them is me

Seiyen
03-30-2012, 04:41 AM
There are so many players in game who never bought creds. with plat and have almost all vanities,:) one of them is me

And me :-P

ArtStar
03-30-2012, 05:48 AM
If you set your mind to it, you can do it.
I have had many friends who were like,
"you get your kills, and I make my creds"
Type thing lol. Even though right now the most market is vans and pinks.

flashbackflip
03-30-2012, 06:18 AM
Grats! Squid is my fav (and very first) vanity. Still hangs on my shoulder on any mission. He loves the scorn bloooood lol!

Seiyen
03-30-2012, 06:22 AM
Squid is my fav (and very first) vanity. Still hangs on my shoulder on any mission. He loves the scorn bloooood lol!

Ikr when i first pm u-'sell ur squid?',u reply -'its nfs dude its my buddy cant sell it'
TRUE LOVE <3

flashbackflip
03-30-2012, 06:44 AM
Ikr when i first pm u-'sell ur squid?',u reply -'its nfs dude its my buddy cant sell it'
TRUE LOVE <3

Lmao! Yeah thats right)

You would not believe how many times i was asked to sell it by Ragdoll (remember such player?) He really knows how to be intense lmao!

Esoul
03-30-2012, 06:52 AM
I want squid too Booooo

Seiyen
03-30-2012, 07:01 AM
You would not believe how many times i was asked to sell it by Ragdoll (remember such player?) He really knows how to be intense lmao!
Ikr he pressurised a new player soo much that he gave him his squid for free wid the promise-'never show me ur face again'
lol i think thats why left game...

Mitchturbo
03-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Ikr he pressurised a new player soo much that he gave him his squid for free wid the promise-'never show me ur face again'
lol i think thats why left game...

Lol I would of used the mute button ;-)

Rawrimafish
03-30-2012, 11:11 AM
I got enough for ur buddy. I WANT XRAY INSTEAD!!!!!!!
Have you paid me the 8k you borrowed from me at least 2-4 months ago?

EDIT: Don't lie...I can tell when you lie!!! Ive also heard u were a millionaire.( I might have to ask to give me 100k instead of 8k for late fee) :)

Defyduck
03-30-2012, 01:15 PM

EDIT: Don't lie...I can tell when you lie!!! Ive also heard u were a millionaire.( I might have to ask to give me 100k instead of 8k for late fee) :)

Thats called bussiness

Mrbananaz
03-30-2012, 09:51 PM
everyone has vanitys but me! lol

Rawrimafish
03-31-2012, 09:10 AM
everyone has vanitys but me! lol

Depends which vanity u mean
Plat or loot

Zaonabiuibil
03-31-2012, 10:42 PM

EDIT: Don't lie...I can tell when you lie!!! Ive also heard u were a millionaire.( I might have to ask to give me 100k instead of 8k for late fee) :) Oooh... You'd better step on it Bussiness!!

KillaSkillz
04-01-2012, 08:09 AM
I still need squidbuddy! from numa, i've gotten all from sloucho, and I am NOT working voleria for the vanities until I get my squidbuddy! :) vanity farming is no easy task, but I refuse to pay for them lol!

Congrats on your success! :)

Rawrimafish
04-01-2012, 12:33 PM
i also see you got your skull+squid combo! nice brah lol

Kanozaki
04-02-2012, 10:26 AM
yay gratz man , gl on that skull aye