PDA

View Full Version : "rewards" for inviting people to the game.

Aeot
11-03-2020, 05:48 PM
Why doesn't Al run this system? It could have some rewards to encourage people to invite as well. They don't need to be tradable, or expensive. Yes I know it could be exploited, but there are ways to work around that, like the new player getting to level 60+ or so before the reward is available. I personally would give my shot inviting people if they had a welcome in game.
I remember I felt pretty abandoned in game when I first started out . I think if I got an invite from a friend, then some rewards for achievements I would feel more attached to the game. Why not add a mentor system as well? Again they don't have to be expensive, just something for newer players to look forward to which might keep them in the game. I would low-key put posters of this.

Best thing would be a leaderboard with most player invites ( only ones level 60+ show count to prevent exploiting )! [emoji23] Many of us playing for years, I would love to see the game go on for many more years.

picklewickles
11-03-2020, 05:53 PM
+1 good for beginners

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Skullaegis
11-03-2020, 06:32 PM
+1

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
11-03-2020, 07:16 PM
Why doesn't Al run this system? It could have some rewards to encourage people to invite as well. They don't need to be tradable, or expensive. Yes I know it could be exploited, but there are ways to work around that, like the new player getting to level 60+ or so before the reward is available. I personally would give my shot inviting people if they had a welcome in game.
I remember I felt pretty abandoned in game when I first started out . I think if I got an invite from a friend, then some rewards for achievements I would feel more attached to the game. Why not add a mentor system as well? Again they don't have to be expensive, just something for newer players to look forward to which might keep them in the game. I would low-key put posters of this.

Best thing would be a leaderboard with most player invites ( only ones level 60+ show count to prevent exploiting )! [emoji23] Many of us playing for years, I would love to see the game go on for many more years.

+1 You can reach level 60 if you use some hours when the double xp is active, but yeah, this kind of system would be cool. I would suggest finding other way for this, because as I stated before, reaching level 60 is easy when double xp is on.

Overbear
11-03-2020, 07:34 PM
0, it could be abused by bots. Even with the lvl 60+ thing.

Encryptions
11-03-2020, 08:00 PM
Hi youtube subs put my invite code in and get to level 60 so I can get rewards ty for watching.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Tackled
11-03-2020, 09:24 PM
Invite people to the game by word of mouth. I’ve invited 6 people that now play this game. Community will spread that way. And as far as rewards Idk if it’s a good thing to have that. But hey a bound vanity?? Just jokes.. maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marsu4u
11-03-2020, 09:57 PM
Honestly you might be on to something, maybe similar to supercell in COC where content creators can give viewers a link/code to use to support them & encourage new players to play the game!

Encryptions
11-03-2020, 09:58 PM
Rather have more promocodes for content creators or something. Something that benefits all instead of 1 person.

Aeot
11-04-2020, 04:04 AM
Invite people to the game by word of mouth. I’ve invited 6 people that now play this game. Community will spread that way. And as far as rewards Idk if it’s a good thing to have that. But hey a bound vanity?? Just jokes.. maybe

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat would work but these people after the one minute tutorial are left out. If there were rewards for them then they could get hooked to the game more easily. Rewards could be like some bound vanity or few gems nothin to make it worth exploiting it.

Skolking
11-04-2020, 04:42 AM
What stops me from making multiple accounts and leveling up to 60?

Prabsimar Chhabra
11-04-2020, 05:04 AM
Rather have more promocodes for content creators or something. Something that benefits all instead of 1 person.Your both sentences contradict eachother. The op's idea is for benefitting all that invite their friends to the game. Your idea is to benefit content creators only.

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk [emoji3590]

Overbear
11-04-2020, 07:06 AM
Your both sentences contradict eachother. The op's idea is for benefitting all that invite their friends to the game. Your idea is to benefit content creators only.

I think he means a promocode that would give the same rewards to the content creator and regular players. If we could only have one, then it would probably be best to have everyone have a referral code, but otherwise why not have both

gilsooon
11-04-2020, 07:32 AM
A better way would be to expedite the leveling process, deflate the economy and more enticing rewards for new players for retainment.

Encryptions
11-04-2020, 08:58 AM
Your both sentences contradict eachother. The op's idea is for benefitting all that invite their friends to the game. Your idea is to benefit content creators only.

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk [emoji3590]My idea is to add more promo codes to game (benefits all) OP's idea is to add more people to game through invites and using an invite code (benefits 1 person).
Both of these can be added, explain how my idea only benefits content creators when all can use the promo codes.

Prabsimar Chhabra
11-04-2020, 11:24 AM
My idea is to add more promo codes to game (benefits all) OP's idea is to add more people to game through invites and using an invite code (benefits 1 person).
Both of these can be added, explain how my idea only benefits content creators when all can use the promo codes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk"Rather have more promocodes for content creators or something."
This was your original statement. Everyone knows how promocodes for content creators work , all the benefits are for the creators hence making the rich more richer.
The Idea to add more & updated promo codes has been suggested many times , which was not the idea I got from your Original Post.

Encryptions
11-04-2020, 11:27 AM
"Rather have more promocodes for content creators or something."
This was your original statement. Everyone knows how promocodes for content creators work , all the benefits are for the creators hence making the rich more richer.
The Idea to add more & updated promo codes has been suggested many times , which was not the idea I got from your Original Post.

Sts message the promo code to the content creators and they mention it in their videos for people to use. There is a 0% chance it will make anyone richer. Everyone knows promo code items are untradeable.

Prabsimar Chhabra
11-04-2020, 11:30 AM
Sts message the promo code to the content creators and they mention it in their videos for people to use. There is a 0% chance it will make anyone richer. Everyone knows promo code items are untradeable.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkThats not at all what was suggested in your OG post. Everyone knows how "Promocodes for Content Creators" work in every game. You use a content creators code , and the Content creators get the main benefits while you getting a bunch of rewards as well. Many people putting in the code meaning more benefit for the content creator.

Encryptions
11-04-2020, 11:34 AM
Bro tf. /promocode amazon etc. No difference, literally everyone gets the same rewards. Doesn't matter how many are used.

Tackled
11-04-2020, 11:35 AM
That would work but these people after the one minute tutorial are left out. If there were rewards for them then they could get hooked to the game more easily. Rewards could be like some bound vanity or few gems nothin to make it worth exploiting it.

Right right I agree with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
11-04-2020, 11:35 AM
Learn how to make sentences first then come on the forums

Encryptions
11-04-2020, 11:53 AM
Learn how to make sentences first then come on the forums

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk [emoji3590]Dude. You are the one making this bs up.
Promocodes work for everyone. They give the same rewards. They work once.
Promo for creators like sts could make /promocode crypto for a bitcoin pet that gives 75gl happy bonus.
Devs pm creators the code and they leak it in the videos and people use it. Just something for fun. 0 effect on the game, people really do enjoy vids and would enjoy atleast getting something for watching them.
Nowhere did I say make a creator code that only benefits the content creator constantly and the players once.

Pavolli
11-04-2020, 01:24 PM
Hi youtube subs put my invite code in and get to level 60 so I can get rewards ty for watching.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkBAHAHAHAHA

SM-A705FN cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Razererxx
11-04-2020, 01:31 PM
Dude. You are the one making this bs up.
Promocodes work for everyone. They give the same rewards. They work once.
Promo for creators like sts could make /promocode crypto for a bitcoin pet that gives 75gl happy bonus.
Devs pm creators the code and they leak it in the videos and people use it. Just something for fun. 0 effect on the game, people really do enjoy vids and would enjoy atleast getting something for watching them.
Nowhere did I say make a creator code that only benefits the content creator constantly and the players once.

Problem is, what people? No offense to anyone but there is hardly anyone who just watches content creators for AL, so 90% of viewrs is players so why do thes need promocodes? Sts can either pay bigger YouTubers to play the game and in that way put promo codes and referal program too( i dont have exact way how to do it but its still an idea) or just make refferal program like some online games i play do. There are certain missions you and your freind who started playing game need to do, and if you manage it you get some rewards to boost your progress. Not op rewards but little boost to keep you playing the game.

Encryptions
11-04-2020, 03:45 PM
Problem is, what people? No offense to anyone but there is hardly anyone who just watches content creators for AL, so 90% of viewrs is players so why do thes need promocodes? Sts can either pay bigger YouTubers to play the game and in that way put promo codes and referal program too( i dont have exact way how to do it but its still an idea) or just make refferal program like some online games i play do. There are certain missions you and your freind who started playing game need to do, and if you manage it you get some rewards to boost your progress. Not op rewards but little boost to keep you playing the game.

A lot of people who play AL watch AL vids on yt. Nothing wrong with it, averagely I get over 1000 views per video in less than a week depending on the subject. 90% of my videos are very helpful information which is what people look for. Thats why I ask for the promo codes, the players of AL watch yt and it could be nice to give them a little promo code pet for fun with 0 harm to the game.
It is very hard to get ahold of those youtubers with millions of subs and they want a ton of irl money for advertisement. Referrals aren't that effective but if they could ever get a huge youtuber to advertise their game. They would inflow with many players, economy may become scary for a bit since a huge inflow of players just joined but things can even out.
I am just bored and many people suggest the devs add new promocodes constantly. Just an idea.

Ummmmm
11-04-2020, 03:48 PM
I also think STS needs to generally just spend more money on advertising. I don't think I have ever seen an ad for AL, and the only way more people are coming to play the game is word of mouth, which is not too effective. Promocodes wouldn't really do much, because they would just attract more people to a certain content creator, but probably not to the game overall (unless they are put online in some ad format like "Play AL now and get free pet with promocode XYZ").

Encryptions
11-04-2020, 03:57 PM
It is expensive advertise and I think thats the issue sts has with it. Cinco said in discord once that to advertise the game it wouldn't be benefical due to the price I don't remember when he said it. I know to advertise one of my businesses irl on the radio just for 30 seconds it costs 2800$ usd.
But raid shadow legends ads...... F that game. Interrupts me on youtube.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201104/ae0ac97ff4ddc40ef658f26b1f103c8d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201104/ca8b5bc6b17b8c43df7acc00a5c47acc.jpg

Razererxx
11-04-2020, 05:13 PM
A lot of people who play AL watch AL vids on yt. Nothing wrong with it, averagely I get over 1000 views per video in less than a week depending on the subject. 90% of my videos are very helpful information which is what people look for. Thats why I ask for the promo codes, the players of AL watch yt and it could be nice to give them a little promo code pet for fun with 0 harm to the game.
It is very hard to get ahold of those youtubers with millions of subs and they want a ton of irl money for advertisement. Referrals aren't that effective but if they could ever get a huge youtuber to advertise their game. They would inflow with many players, economy may become scary for a bit since a huge inflow of players just joined but things can even out.
I am just bored and many people suggest the devs add new promocodes constantly. Just an idea.

Yes but thing is, why do we need to give promocodes to players who already play AL? Sts should focus on getting new players and unfortunaly there isnt any big AL channel that could potentially bring those new players so i think sts can only go for some random youtuber. Refferal program can work easily, i have seen it already in other online game that i play and it works fine. I would suggest that if new player does certain missions in specific time period that he/she mybe gets some weapon or armor or amulet that cant be sold or even stashed. Like bound forever so botters cant do it.

ndyfixer
11-04-2020, 09:48 PM
Mr. Beast

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

Spooked
11-05-2020, 03:14 AM
Paying people to invite would only promote botting.
Besides, most of those people would probably leave after realising how long it takes to lv up.
The way i see it, AL is generally played by people who actually have the motivation to work hard, or people who are old money rich and sit in towns/castle all day

Unlike cinco, i do believe some kind of advertising would be helpful, not to lure people in with fake promises, but rather rekindle the old style of gaming, which has been lost to time imo.
Nostalgia is a great way to get people hooked, reason i keep coming back.

Something that has been suggested many times before; a forced player guide screen for low levels whenever they start up the game, much like the forced screen we get when entering an event zone to buy ... bane item.
A little window that pops up for anyone under lv 1-66 perhaps.
In that window there would either community made videos that guide people how to play the game, lets have remiem make another guide on how and where to do dailies.
Maybe have a page with a forumers post such as (i think it was avarees) an Updatedguide
This would allow more interaction between StS and players between eachother, but oh well its just an idea.
Sadly i see many new players quit due to lack of idea what to do next

Razererxx
11-05-2020, 04:04 AM
Paying people to invite would only promote botting.
Besides, most of those people would probably leave after realising how long it takes to lv up.
The way i see it, AL is generally played by people who actually have the motivation to work hard, or people who are old money rich and sit in towns/castle all day

Unlike cinco, i do believe some kind of advertising would be helpful, not to lure people in with fake promises, but rather rekindle the old style of gaming, which has been lost to time imo.
Nostalgia is a great way to get people hooked, reason i keep coming back.

Something that has been suggested many times before; a forced player guide screen for low levels whenever they start up the game, much like the forced screen we get when entering an event zone to buy ... bane item.
A little window that pops up for anyone under lv 1-66 perhaps.
In that window there would either community made videos that guide people how to play the game, lets have remiem make another guide on how and where to do dailies.
Maybe have a page with a forumers post such as (i think it was avarees) an Updatedguide
This would allow more interaction between StS and players between eachother, but oh well its just an idea.
Sadly i see many new players quit due to lack of idea what to do next

But isnt point of every game to play and and slowly grow experience and knowledge of it. I mean you can play it and get to max lvl and still jot not anything but still, if you make levelling process or grinding process too easy there will be way too much players without ANY knowledge that will come at max level. And ik this game isnt solely based on pvp but still, i have seen how boosting new players to endgame too early just destroys experience for everyone. And yes i KNOW, you can play solo or with your friends but still, players should learn mechanics by playing the game some time and not just to be thrown into endgame after 2 weeks of playing or sth like that.

Ilove_Poopoo
11-05-2020, 04:34 AM
But isnt point of every game to play and and slowly grow experience and knowledge of it. I mean you can play it and get to max lvl and still jot not anything but still, if you make levelling process or grinding process too easy there will be way too much players without ANY knowledge that will come at max level. And ik this game isnt solely based on pvp but still, i have seen how boosting new players to endgame too early just destroys experience for everyone. And yes i KNOW, you can play solo or with your friends but still, players should learn mechanics by playing the game some time and not just to be thrown into endgame after 2 weeks of playing or sth like that.Thats somehow to an extent how Spooked said it though. He proposed forced guides - in which it could be a pop-up screen for every map that contains guides; which mobs to be aware of, how quests are done, which and how skills are utilized - tutorial videos how these are done etc...

Currently, new players are lost - they're like abandoned new borns. They usually are unaware that they skipped a story quest, they get confused, wastes time not knowing where and how things are done, eventually quits.

STS urgently needs to step up their progression guides for new players.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Spooked
11-05-2020, 04:40 AM
But isnt point of every game to play and and slowly grow experience and knowledge of it. I mean you can play it and get to max lvl and still jot not anything but still, if you make levelling process or grinding process too easy there will be way too much players without ANY knowledge that will come at max level. And ik this game isnt solely based on pvp but still, i have seen how boosting new players to endgame too early just destroys experience for everyone. And yes i KNOW, you can play solo or with your friends but still, players should learn mechanics by playing the game some time and not just to be thrown into endgame after 2 weeks of playing or sth like that.

To a certain extend yes, but isnt watching videos and reading guides slowly accumulating experience?
My point is, we need an accessible and verified platform for these guides, many people are continuously asking for advice.
The weapon charge npc isnt gonna cut it anymore.
Because of the little knowledge people have, they ask people to steamroll them thru the maps, which also defeats the purpose of the game.

Danke
11-05-2020, 04:41 AM
Thats somehow to an extent how Spooked said it though. He proposed forced guides - in which it could be a pop-up screen for every map that contains guides; which mobs to be aware of, how quests are done, which and how skills are utilized - tutorial videos how these are done etc...

Currently, new players are lost - they're like abandoned new borns. They usually are unaware that they skipped a story quest, they get confused, wastes time not knowing where and how things are done, eventually quits.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkFact, and some of them end up with buying account. Like me.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Danke
11-05-2020, 04:43 AM
Thats somehow to an extent how Spooked said it though. He proposed forced guides - in which it could be a pop-up screen for every map that contains guides; which mobs to be aware of, how quests are done, which and how skills are utilized - tutorial videos how these are done etc...

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkFact!!! and some of them end up with buying accoun. Like me.

Danke
11-05-2020, 04:45 AM

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkFact!! And some of them end up with buying acc. Like me.

Danke
11-05-2020, 04:47 AM
Fact @Ilove_Poopoo
"Currently, new players are lost - they're like abandoned new borns. They usually are unaware that they skipped a story quest, they get confused, wastes time not knowing where and how things are done, eventually quits."

And some of them end up with buying acc. Like me.

Danke
11-05-2020, 04:58 AM

Spot on.

capitalismatitsfinest
11-05-2020, 05:01 AM

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk"Currently, new players are lost - they're like abandoned new borns. They usually are unaware that they skipped a story quest, they get confused, wastes time not knowing where and how things are done, eventually quits."

Spot on.

And Ironically some of them end up with buying an account. Like me.

gilsooon
11-05-2020, 05:07 AM
"Currently, new players are lost - they're like abandoned new borns. They usually are unaware that they skipped a story quest, they get confused, wastes time not knowing where and how things are done, eventually quits."

Spot on.

And Ironically some of them end up with buying an account. Like me.

Ironically thats prohibited goodluck

capitalismatitsfinest
11-05-2020, 05:11 AM
To a certain extend yes, but isnt watching videos and reading guides slowly accumulating experience?
My point is, we need an accessible and verified platform for these guides, many people are continuously asking for advice.
Because of the little knowledge people have, they ask people to steamroll them thru the maps, which also defeats the purpose of the game.Thats why sts have web forum. But forum mostly just used by "old player" who know game well. Not a newbie. Maybe there is some but not for a long time. And yeah they will gone or quit.

Razererxx
11-05-2020, 07:03 AM
Because of the little knowledge people have, they ask people to steamroll them thru the maps, which also defeats the purpose of the game.

Definently, you cant figure out everything by yourself. There needs to be guides and videos that help your overall performance and knowledge BUT you still need gameplay experience( playing the game and actually trying those things videos have shown). Refferal program with good video guides can really bring new players to this game and make them stay imo

Spooked
11-05-2020, 07:07 AM
Definently, you cant figure out everything by yourself. There needs to be guides and videos that help your overall performance and knowledge BUT you still need gameplay experience( playing the game and actually trying those things videos have shown). Refferal program with good video guides can really bring new players to this game and make them stay imo

Gameplay experience comes after someone has figured out how and what to do, 90% of the players dont know how corvis is played, or how orrick/hydra fights work.
A definite and easy accessible guide would be really helpful in these instances.
This is not a whole new concept im putting infront of yall, its been done in so many games.
This game doesnt need overadvertising like those copy pasted games such as lords mobile and all of those Moba clones.
They just need to polish the system they have so people who download the game out of their free will have a better chance at staying.
People who download the game out of genuine interest, are by far more valuable than sheep who got baited by a fake ad and being kept in the game by freemium systems and gifts to keep the player hooked.

Razererxx
11-05-2020, 07:28 AM
Gameplay experience comes after someone has figured out how and what to do, 90% of the players dont know how corvis is played, or how orrick/hydra fights work.
A definite and easy accessible guide would be really helpful in these instances.
This is not a whole new concept im putting infront of yall, its been done in so many games.
This game doesnt need overadvertising like those copy pasted games such as lords mobile and all of those Moba clones.
They just need to polish the system they have so people who download the game out of their free will have a better chance at staying.
People who download the game out of genuine interest, are by far more valuable than sheep who got baited by a fake ad and being kept in the game by freemium systems and gifts to keep the player hooked.

There definently needs to be guide but how do you expect people to know about this game if you dont advertise it or inspire people to refer it to others? Guide needs to be there but also there should be advertising in some form