PDA

View Full Version : Mage and War Guide

goodmorningbans01
11-03-2020, 10:27 PM
I made a video how to kill boss fast as a Mage and How to Tank properly on EVG.
Check the link below:

https://youtu.be/4fj1ARpTeX8

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Skullaegis
11-04-2020, 11:35 AM
just got into mage, thanks for the vid.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Encryptions
11-04-2020, 05:55 PM
I made a video explaining the same thing with mage. Proc gun first swap to staff and do mega damage, people were calling me an idiot dumb *** and all kinds of things over it.
They usually proc staff first then go to gun which is wrong and you proved it in your vid that procing gun first then going to staff is a whole lot more op than doing staff then gun.
Staff procs off of any damage you do, dot aoe etc. Gun procs off the green orb it shoots an enemy with causing a dot to happen. So swap to staff and it will proc the staff faster.

Potatogod
11-04-2020, 07:19 PM
I made a video explaining the same thing with mage. Proc gun first swap to staff and do mega damage, people were calling me an idiot dumb *** and all kinds of things over it.
They usually proc staff first then go to gun which is wrong and you proved it in your vid that procing gun first then going to staff is a whole lot more op than doing staff then gun.
Staff procs off of any damage you do, dot aoe etc. Gun procs off the green orb it shoots an enemy with causing a dot to happen. So swap to staff and it will proc the staff faster.

Does the skratch staff gets activated by skills or only auto attack. I don't own a skratch staff.

Encryptions
11-04-2020, 07:20 PM
Does the skratch staff gets activated by skills or only auto attack. I don't own a skratch staff.I am pretty sure it procs off of anything like doz axe. Skills dot aoe etc.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

UltimateUnicorn
11-05-2020, 04:16 AM
just got into mage, thanks for the vid.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I find it hilarious how u always try to give genuine advices that are useful but ended up getting flamed by the community instead. Arcane legends in a nutshell

Undershooting
11-05-2020, 05:41 AM
@encryption a reference to that video would be great :)

Skolking
11-05-2020, 05:41 AM
I am pretty sure it procs off of anything like doz axe. Skills dot aoe etc.

I saw your video and i think thats the right way.
In evg as a rogue when when attacking spiders and boss spiders i proc duggar bow and ebon arm and shoot nox then switch to duggar daggers and sunken

The dot from the nox and duggar bow combined would ignite duggar daggs, sunken arm and ebon arm almost instantly. And the damage stack would kill the spider in 5-8 seconds.
Duggar bow and skratch rifle should be proced first cause the dot done by them is much and can easily proc skratch staff/duggar daggs and sunken/abyssal

Same reason why dozer axe is proced before aegis, the easier wep to proc is proced first then you switch to the one harder to proc

Encryptions
11-05-2020, 09:19 AM
@encryption a reference to that video would be great :)https://youtu.be/jab7m7-TUd8
Feel free to read comments, just have to sort them by newest first or something so they all show up. Youtube is weird these days..

goodmorningbans01
11-05-2020, 10:57 AM
Staff procs off of any damage you do, dot aoe etc. Gun procs off the green orb it shoots an enemy with causing a dot to happen. So swap to staff and it will proc the staff faster.Maybe ppl want short but informative video I guess.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Nexior
11-05-2020, 05:14 PM
I think Cabbin got banned ;)

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka