PDA

View Full Version : PvP Guide for ENGINEERS!

stophatin
03-29-2012, 01:05 PM
this is what you all wanted. A guide for engineer! I've only seen one guide for engineers and the rest were about how people hated pvping as a engineer. OK well like always your gear. Currently the best set for engineer is the platinum set. The custom set for engineers are overrated and un-needed. The best weapon is platinum chaos breather, but for lvl35, use the ElectroRazer. DPS is very important for engineers because they need to kill faster then the opponent because they die FAST :onthego: The platinum helps with dodge of the operatives strong attacks. Now that you got the gear down, time for the tactics.

PEW PEW! Operative and Commando:
well, when facing an operative, you must be a pillar hugger. Hey and if you meet people that go against pillar huggers, dont listen to there hate. keep requesting 1v1 with players that dont care. i would never befriend someone that goes against everything in PvP that was made in the map. It is a surrounding put there essentially to be USED!!!!! So pillar huggers, HUG ON! Thats my only advice for dealing with operatives and commandos. just pull up your shield, heal, buff, hit them with your dots, turn off auto, stun them and run. Simple combo. If you follow, you have 70% chance of winning.

Engineer:
to kill an engineer, have head to head battles. Dont ever leave their sides and leave auto on at all times so you do more damage. Most engineers make that mistake and take auto off to run and heal but what that does is give an opening for crazy damage. In head to head battles, always spam heal. low on mana? then the whole battle depends on dodge and how your dps is. Novas are useless for engineers so why waste 75k for one.

OK now the build. Most people think having more DOTs ensure the win but THATS A HOAX! Only use 2 DOTs to ensure a win. the rest is stun, buff, heal, and one is only for minor +health(for you) -health(for enemy) so my build is
6,6,6,1,6,1,4,6,X,X,X
sorry guys, ill post up pics of these stuff when i get screenshot fixed up :/and i will post another build up because im not sure if its the best.

Phoenixking
04-30-2012, 04:02 PM
I like it

akfury
04-30-2012, 06:27 PM
this is what you all wanted. A guide for engineer! I've only seen one guide for engineers and the rest were about how people hated pvping as a engineer. OK well like always your gear. Currently the best set for engineer is the platinum set. The custom set for engineers are overrated and un-needed. The best weapon is platinum chaos breather, but for lvl35, use the ElectroRazer. DPS is very important for engineers because they need to kill faster then the opponent because they die FAST :onthego: The platinum helps with dodge of the operatives strong attacks. Now that you got the gear down, time for the tactics.

PEW PEW! Operative and Commando:
well, when facing an operative, you must be a pillar hugger. Hey and if you meet people that go against pillar huggers, dont listen to there hate. keep requesting 1v1 with players that dont care. i would never befriend someone that goes against everything in PvP that was made in the map. It is a surrounding put there essentially to be USED!!!!! So pillar huggers, HUG ON! Thats my only advice for dealing with operatives and commandos. just pull up your shield, heal, buff, hit them with your dots, turn off auto, stun them and run. Simple combo. If you follow, you have 70% chance of winning.

Engineer:
to kill an engineer, have head to head battles. Dont ever leave their sides and leave auto on at all times so you do more damage. Most engineers make that mistake and take auto off to run and heal but what that does is give an opening for crazy damage. In head to head battles, always spam heal. low on mana? then the whole battle depends on dodge and how your dps is. Novas are useless for engineers so why waste 75k for one.

OK now the build. Most people think having more DOTs ensure the win but THATS A HOAX! Only use 2 DOTs to ensure a win. the rest is stun, buff, heal, and one is only for minor +health(for you) -health(for enemy) so my build is
6,6,6,1,6,1,4,6,X,X,X
sorry guys, ill post up pics of these stuff when i get screenshot fixed up :/and i will post another build up because im not sure if its the best.

glad too see someone else cares about engineer pvp but i disagree with alot of what you said i would like too 1v1 you and see what you got

ign: akfury

XxReiReixX
04-30-2012, 08:52 PM
Hey! 1v1 me too! the ign is Reirei! haha.. im junk but.. i'll try! hehe

akfury
04-30-2012, 10:34 PM
Hey! 1v1 me too! the ign is Reirei! haha.. im junk but.. i'll try! hehe

not junk

stophatin
05-08-2012, 06:06 PM
T_T
Im only lvl37 soon to be lvl38 and gnna stay that way,ill make another engie soon and make sure to inform u guyzzzzzzzz