PDA

View Full Version : Icon. Pocket Legends Guild. Tier 3. Over 250 Members.

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
03-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Welcome to Icon. I am xxmikelxx, the Master of the guild. Before I get into any kind of information I'd like to start with the rules.

ICON RULES:

1. Please be respectful to everyone in the guild.

2. I realize that being an Officer is something every guild member wants, but in Icon, you require at least 2 weeks of active, and helpful duties. You will then be questioned in private as to why you would like to be an Officer. If I, and my 2 other Administrators feel you are a good applicant you will be promoted.

3. Recruiter is free. All you need to do is ask me. I would be more than happy to promote you.

4. There is no level cap in this guild. We accept all levels because I, along with my Administrators enjoy helping the newer players.

5. Do take advantage of the higher level members of the guild. They have all joined knowing that they will be expected to help others.

6. Please be aware of the Terms and Conditions of Spacetime Studios. I sleep not want to lose a guild member because they are breaking the rules.

7. Just have fun.

Icon was created about 3 days after the guilds were released for Pocket Legends. It originated on Star Legends, but somehow became more popular when the guild feature in Pocket Legends was released. I immediately invited my first Administrator, Eagamer. He is a very supportive person and a fun person as well. Icon has, however, been through very troubling times. As other guilds have. People do leave the guild every once in awhile, but don't fret, it will grow. We also have events in the guild in days it is active. Here is a list of some of our events.

ICON EVENTS:

1. Costume Contests- There are 2 judges. Both judges will determine the most stylish costume and the contest is a 3rd, 2nd, and 1st prize winner contest.

2. Scavenger Hunts- I started these recently. These are contests consisting of teams of 2 traveling around the Pocket Legends world finding clues to a riddle. I send out 5 or more players to these locations who give the contestants the clues. The winner is rewarded nicely. (These are not held regularly.)

3. More coming soon!

Roaec
04-01-2012, 04:29 AM
<3
May I join?
IGN = Roaec

xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx
04-02-2012, 09:58 AM
<3
May I join?
IGN = Roaec
Sure bro. Here's the uselessness of one of my officers. Williamvega. If you get in while I'm not and he's on just say Mikel sent you. :)

tresojos
05-22-2012, 10:45 AM
Also looking for a guild, thanks!