PDA

View Full Version : Exp LvLing guide for all classes

stophatin
03-29-2012, 02:27 PM
I know most of you think lvling up is hard but i can make it easy for you. Here are the places to lvl.

Lvl1-6
Dynaster labs-1
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
lvl6-8
sunship pirates-1
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
lvl8-15
cycorp-5
*tip* always have a lvl38+ with you and remake when only 53-56 remain.
lvl15-22
Delta7-2
*tip* go to the left side first and remake after finished with the left side, right side takes too long.
lvl22-24
numa prime-1
*tip* remake after dogs and use enhancer here when you can
lvl24-29
slouch o-4
*tip* remake after first room on the right. make sure to pull
lvl29-38
UC Shipyard-2
*tip* remake at 22 and pull the first room. Always have a full game
lvl38-41
Plamet Voleria-5
*tip* remake at operative hacking room. Use terminal at second turn and pull the enemies from there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SOLO+++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())((this part is for farming PvE kills))(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())(())

lvl1-max lvl
Dynaster lab-1
lvl8-max lvl
Sunship-1
lvl14-max lvl
cycorp-1
lvl18-max lvl
Delta7-2
*tip* same remake but have a high lvl engineer to help heal you
lvl24-max lvl
numa prime-1
*tip* from this level on, always have a high lvl eng to heal you and tell them not to shoot
lvl28-max lvl
slouch o-4
*tip* same as if you were in a group. remake after room on the right
lvl32-max lvl
UC shipyard-1(full run) then to 2
*tip* do runs all the way to biosphere deck boss at the end and remake
lvl39-41
Planet Voleria-5
*tip* this is the only level that you just play and have fun in. DO NOT SOLO or you might die
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remaking is when you make the level over again and it helps add up kills, exp speed, and lessens your chance at death. This guide is made so that you can level faster. The reason why when you try getting alot of kills you stay in the level to the max level because once you exceed the normal level recommendations then for every 2 people you kill, you only get 1exp so you can get more kills then usual. Thank you for reading this guide and i will update it after cap gets lifted.

ArtStar
03-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Put lvl28 instead of lvl38

stophatin
03-29-2012, 05:44 PM
lol oops! sorry bout dat, edited ;) ty artstar

Rawrimafish
03-29-2012, 06:37 PM
there is already one of these

ArtStar
03-29-2012, 06:44 PM
lol oops! sorry bout dat, edited ;) ty artstar

No problem!

stophatin
03-29-2012, 07:17 PM
ROFL artstar

there is already one of these

and ik there is one of these out already but Apollo made it for ops, this is all class man

Rawrimafish
03-29-2012, 08:23 PM
I meant from Skeletonlord

stophatin
03-30-2012, 06:46 PM
oh my bad........

stophatin
03-30-2012, 06:47 PM
i still wanted to make one. there are tons of pvp guides so why cant there be tons of exp lvling guides

Rawrimafish
03-31-2012, 08:38 AM
ok its a good start

Minesweeper
04-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Nice try man I'm sure a lot of ppl appreciate it;)