PDA

View Full Version : Ghost of Christmas Past - Present - Future addon to event

octavos
11-04-2020, 03:03 PM
Hello Legends, Im in the process of making illustrations of ideas to help with the holidays :)
we have a little time so I thought id spruce up some designs. The idea is to also have an enemy like jack pop up and have a mini-boss battle.

The Idea
"having a classic tail added to the events of AL and other Legends games."

The 3 ghosts are a nice...ummm lesson to younger children and it's a time for giving in our time of uncertainty.
My focus is on AL, until another legend game arrives :) which i hope would be soon.

Mage

(Pic will be here soon)

Rouge

(pic will be here soon)

Warrior

(Pic will be here soon)

Please post your ideas, concerns, opinions.
(please be kind to one another.)

thx,
-Octavos AKA Ghost

ThreadPolice
11-04-2020, 03:05 PM
Ice ghosts?0.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummmmm
11-04-2020, 03:51 PM
Remember that boss "Thorbold" from Tarlok event? Maybe he could reappear in 3 different colors/versions in event zone, one for past/present/future.

octavos
11-04-2020, 03:57 PM
Remember that boss "Thorbold" from Tarlok event? Maybe he could reappear in 3 different colors/versions in event zone, one for past/present/future.

like 2008, cant remember that far lol. im taking abot an event dedicated to brand spanking new looks. Not recolors :p

Arachnophobik
11-04-2020, 04:28 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if Ghost of Chrismas stuff are like quests? Right now every event there's one map everyone runs, but what if in future ones, we have more? This will force everyone to choose where to farm and item drops will be controlled

Ghost of Xmas Past will take us back to a quest on 1st Frozen Hope event
Ghost of Xmas Present is the npc that lets us know about the quests where we either travel to the past or future
Ghost of Xmas Future is a new map we havent seen yet