PDA

View Full Version : Stuck Keyboard on Screen

NECROREAPER
03-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey STS,

So the infamous stuck keyboard is back. I was in CS typing and the keyboard remained stuck, inactive on screen and wouldn't go away, just as it did a few patches ago.

I'm using the new iPad and only found this issue with the newest patch (PL 2nd bday patch).

Inflammed
03-29-2012, 06:48 PM
I had this problem before

The keyboard would stay stuck after the auto-correct corrected the worth aww (lol)

So after I stopped correcting, bug went away :)

I have no idea why, but maybe that's it lol

Inflammed :)

Noodleleg
03-29-2012, 07:50 PM
I had this problem before

The keyboard would stay stuck after the auto-correct corrected the worth aww (lol)

So after I stopped correcting, bug went away :)

I have no idea why, but maybe that's it lol

Inflammed :)

I should try that :-D

OvigorothO
03-30-2012, 06:36 AM
friends have told me about this but I've never experienced it :) lucky me

angeldawn
03-31-2012, 01:06 PM
This problem was never fixed. I have had it all along. It's been several months. I just gave up hope they'd actually fix it. :-(

The other keyboard issue that is back is the short cut keys not working again. On iOS devices you can program short cut keys. Like Ty would then turn to Thank You!! This issue always comes and goes with updates. I wish they could just keep it turned on.

Buddyf97
03-31-2012, 06:23 PM
This gets me so aggravated... I close the app and then open it but after that this is no keyboard! Which is worse? xD

Windwaiker
04-04-2012, 11:21 AM
I just experienced this today, so I close out of the app and went back on and the stuck keyboard disappeared. But then I tried to type something, and no keyboard appeared, just a big empty space.

ChanhomVue
04-04-2012, 12:11 PM
The same thing happened to me last night..so I did the same thing re-downloaded my app and it fixed my issue.

Shiloo
04-05-2012, 05:00 PM
NO NEED TO DELEAT AND RE-INSTALL APP

Someone posted a fix before. It happens to me all the time also. So here is the fix for I pad anyway,

Tap home button- this will take you back to home screen with all your apps

Then double tap home button- your open apps will appear on the bottom of your screen

Hold down the pl app then deleat it

Tap home again then open pl app and log in

That should fix your keyboard..... Till next time anyway.