PDA

View Full Version : possibly a great idea or a huge fail :/

ishibashi
08-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Ok pocket legend players , im sure you guys kinda enjoy the so called "pvp" , but i have a new thought on it instead of you being whupped by a group of 2-3on1 which usually happens in my experiences (but i usually win xD being a pally) - i say we gain battle grounds, please though dont make this a item to pay for with plat but make it available at say ? lvl 30+ and make the level ranges go from 30-35,36-40,41-45 , and give us objectives! im a bit tired of just pounding a guy down senselessly for him to come back and eventually kill me from running outa mana or starting with low hp( by that i mean how about kills restoring 25% mana and hp?)
i say we have ctf(capture the flag for you silly gooses :p),domination(which team can hold a position for longest), destruction( hows bout 2 teams take turns defending and attacking a spot to destroy it :D), - with the ability to get some awesome gear for doing well in an extensive amount of matches like hows about 100 wins can get u an amazing set or something huh :)
well these are just my thoughts

-Ishibashi

tjornan
08-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Good idea except for the prizes. ppl would just trade off owning each other just to get the items. that would epual fail. otherwise good

ishibashi
08-08-2010, 07:42 PM
...yeah i was pondering that part but i was thinking hows bout they make you lose the number of wins if you lose a match and the items be BoP

pvpmaster
08-08-2010, 10:47 PM
rawr i love those ideas altho prizes is good noobs tht cant pvp will jus get their friends to let em kill em :/ no prizes because of noobs ;o

Grandduke
08-08-2010, 11:10 PM
lol ikr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bladesword
08-09-2010, 06:48 AM
Good idea! but i was just wondering... isnt it kinda the same thing?