-frost gun vanity
-lost souls vanity
-cackling bonesaw
-ghoulish blades

Question mark??

[emoji3060]

ShieldHero
11-05-2020, 08:55 AM
Myth vanities are on jarl event if im not mistaken. Only arcane weap vanity on bday event except lvl16 arcane weap and kersh,ollerus and bb

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalk

arozalihd
11-05-2020, 08:57 AM
Myth vanities are on jarl event if im not mistaken. Only arcane weap vanity on bday event except lvl16 arcane weap and kersh,ollerus and bb

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalkwill bb be on event? cuz im selling mine just incase

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

worshipped

Sent from my vivo 1817 using TapatalkNope myth vanities are in birthday event

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

ShieldHero
Hope not. Last bday event, kersh ollerus and bb and arcane 16 weap not included. Hope they wont this year

worshipped
11-05-2020, 08:59 AM
will bb be on event? cuz im selling mine just incase

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkI would have to say no cuz this would create a massive outcry unimaginable by players [emoji14]

ShieldHero
11-05-2020, 09:03 AM
I would have to say no cuz this would create a massive outcry unimaginable by players [emoji14]

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using TapatalkYeah, probably [emoji23][emoji21]

arozalihd
11-05-2020, 09:03 AM
Yeah, probably [emoji23][emoji21]

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalkyes i will kill someone

Vapinghick
11-05-2020, 09:22 AM
yes i will kill someone

I would too

ShieldHero
11-05-2020, 09:41 AM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji375][emoji375][emoji375]

Roycedamagnet
11-05-2020, 10:13 AM
Judging from the responses on this thread, I'd love to see them included in the event. Just for some more drama ��

giaracib
11-05-2020, 10:27 AM
I don’t see why they would or wouldn’t bring them back, it’s up to them. And if they do then everyone is just going to have to deal with it..

Encryptions
11-05-2020, 10:35 AM
Hope not. Last bday event, kersh ollerus and bb and arcane 16 weap not included. Hope they wont this year

Sent from my vivo 1817 using TapatalkThese weps would make absolutely no sense to be added to this event or any event infact.
Sts would screw their players over badly if they were added. Prices will drop on the weapons and elite gold chests would be useless to farm since they lose value too so new players have no way to make decent gold other than eventd.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

arozalihd
11-05-2020, 10:40 AM
true , this will cause too much drama , doubt it will happen

Tackled
11-05-2020, 10:50 AM
I don’t see why this discussion steered toward arc wep vanities [emoji42]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tackled
11-05-2020, 10:52 AM
I don't see why a weapon that can be looted from chests that don't even need plat to open cost 100-200m. either increase the drop rate or bring them back. maul has increased from 45m to 160m in 3 months.

Encryptions
11-05-2020, 10:53 AM
Because a lot of you don’t know from experience how many chest it takes. I opened 4K elite war chest and this took an entire year for me to loot a maul like last week. I told people the same thing and I got straight hate so I just sucked it up and continue to open them. And now that the shoe is on the other foot keep them the way they are rare and 200m+ [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah the free to play chests are bs tbh. Sir spends alot, elite gold chest, and some others. 500 elite gold pirate chest 0 arc. 1000+ sir spends alot chest 0 vanity.

Yjay
11-05-2020, 10:57 AM
well, would be good if they bring back kershal, maul, bb hooks cause now everyone will be able to afford and deal with it.
If you do not want to lose money, then go sell now.

Tackled
11-05-2020, 11:00 AM
Yeah the free to play chests are bs tbh. Sir spends alot, elite gold chest, and some others. 500 elite gold pirate chest 0 arc. 1000+ sir spends alot chest 0 vanity.

Encryptions
11-05-2020, 11:01 AM
well, would be good if they bring back kershal, maul, bb hooks cause now everyone will be able to afford and deal with it.
If you do not want to lose money, then go sell now.Not about losing money much but many new players and some old players farm those elite gold chests and sell them to earn a decent amount of gold. If they increased the drop rate on the arcs in those chests like 3 times or 6 times then they wouldn't need to make them cost plat to buy the vanity weapon and the chests would still be worth something instead of bottoming out. Only fix is to increase drop rate.
They add these weps for sale for plat then we will have even more useless chests in this game no one wants.

Tackled
11-05-2020, 11:06 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201105/e97ce440c1ba78e81f3562af534eaceb.jpg

I see where this is going lmfaooo delete it now!!!

worshipped
11-05-2020, 11:46 AM
Not about losing money much but many new players and some old players farm those elite gold chests and sell them to earn a decent amount of gold. If they increased the drop rate on the arcs in those chests like 3 times or 6 times then they wouldn't need to make them cost plat to buy the vanity weapon and the chests would still be worth something instead of bottoming out. Only fix is to increase drop rate.
They add these weps for sale for plat then we will have even more useless chests in this game no one wants.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkIn my opinion , nothing needs to be fixed. If you think about it what is there to be 'fixed'? These are some very cool looking weapons, so they should be worth the work done to earn them.Instead if sts were to increase the drop rate of them ,that would make the people who spent months farming these maps to earn them literally 'clowns'.if the drop rate were to be 'fixed' as u suggested, then there would be a bigger fix that would be required after the drop rates are increased.

Encryptions
11-05-2020, 11:49 AM
In my opinion , nothing needs to be fixed. If you think about it what is there to be 'fixed'? These are some very cool looking weapons, so they should be worth the work done to earn them.Instead if sts were to increase the drop rate of them ,that would make the people who spent months farming these maps to earn them literally 'clowns'.if the drop rate were to be 'fixed' as u suggested, then there would be a bigger fix that would be required after the drop rates are increased.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk4000+ chests for 1 arcane item. That is just too many chests to be opening and get 1 arc.
You know the chests are tradeable right? People farm these maps to loot the chest and sell it, not open to loot arcane. Only ppl who should open them are ones with 200m+ gold.
Drop rate to keep them worth around 50m. Not 20m and below.

Yjay
11-05-2020, 11:52 AM
@Cinco, Futmish, Just bring back kershal, maul, bb. SImple xd

arozalihd
11-05-2020, 11:56 AM
@Cinco, Futmish, Just bring back kershal, maul, bb. SImple xdNO THATS DUMB , NO POINT , TOO MUCH HASSLE PLSSSS

Tackled
11-05-2020, 12:11 PM
4000+ chests for 1 arcane item. That is just too many chests to be opening and get 1 arc.
You know the chests are tradeable right? People farm these maps to loot the chest and sell it, not open to loot arcane. Only ppl who should open them are ones with 200m+ gold.
Drop rate to keep them worth around 50m. Not 20m and below.

Yjay
11-05-2020, 12:14 PM
Nah, just bring them back. If you own one rn, just go sell it before price drops.

arozalihd
11-05-2020, 12:15 PM
Nah, just bring them back. If you own one rn, just go sell it before price drops.they aint bringing em back , price aint dropping

Tookyo
11-05-2020, 03:39 PM
In my opinion , nothing needs to be fixed. If you think about it what is there to be 'fixed'? These are some very cool looking weapons, so they should be worth the work done to earn them.Instead if sts were to increase the drop rate of them ,that would make the people who spent months farming these maps to earn them literally 'clowns'.if the drop rate were to be 'fixed' as u suggested, then there would be a bigger fix that would be required after the drop rates are increased.

Work for it? A regular player should play for months and months , grind every day , and still 99% not be able to loot it , the line of working for it and it never being drop is very blurry for you , i guess this comes from a person who never farmed/opened them.
I agree with Encryption for the odds to be increased , otherwise they shouldnt be released , they should be rare , tho not as rare they are right now.
This is creating pure drama , the problem has been solved and the side-talks should be done on PMs or in an specific thread

Yjay
11-05-2020, 03:49 PM
or create a chest that includes bb hook, maul, kershal and they are in vanity form. IZI and perfect idea <3

Tookyo
11-05-2020, 03:55 PM
or create a chest that includes bb hook, maul, kershal and they are in vanity form. IZI and perfect idea <3

So theres a whole set of maps and crates that will disappear from peoples interest?
I think theres plenty of other arcane weapons that can be put into new creates , and replacing old ones , i just dont see it neccesary , once again if you dealt with it on your own , if you had one of those items youre asking to rerelease , i dont think youd talk so much
Like being pure honest

Yjay
11-05-2020, 03:57 PM
I currently own one and i just sold one incase it returns. And still even it comes back. everyone is going have these good looking vanity. Lets not be selfish and let other people also own these kind of vanities :love_heart:

Tookyo
11-05-2020, 04:01 PM
Well why did you sell it , why didnt u give to someone in windmoore ? Thats selfish man..
Oh wait it isnt, cuz you and everyone else worked their asses off since who knows when just so we can enjoy an item , without having the fear of losing money on it , and maybe make profit . Youre points are good-hearted but thats not how it works. So i dont see why youre replying to this thread giving bad ideas

Yjay
11-05-2020, 04:10 PM
you cant say something is a bad idea. Everyone's idea is great. you don't have to sell urs or buy anything.
All i want is a vanity that everyone can use and +1 to encryption idea. Let the chest have higher drop rate so everyone can farm and own for themselves Or a recolored ones of bb hook, kershal, and maul
Cheers.

Tackled
11-05-2020, 05:20 PM
Work for it? A regular player should play for months and months , grind every day , and still 99% not be able to loot it , the line of working for it and it never being drop is very blurry for you , i guess this comes from a person who never farmed/opened them.
I agree with Encryption for the odds to be increased , otherwise they shouldnt be released , they should be rare , tho not as rare they are right now.
This is creating pure drama , the problem has been solved and the side-talks should be done on PMs or in an specific thread

Tackled
11-05-2020, 05:22 PM
And this is why I said close it respectfully [emoji28]

worshipped
11-06-2020, 02:25 AM
This is creating pure drama , the problem has been solved and the side-talks should be done on PMs or in an specific threadBud by 'working' i didnt mean only running the specific elite maps and directly opening them to loot it,rather i meant the time they spent to earn the gold reuqired to buy the vanities/weapon.It would be an injustice to those people to increase the drop chance because it will decrease by the factor in which drop rate is increased.Atleast think about it before saying something(no offence). For example if u work ur *** off to buy a limited edition item made by a company and once you buy the item, the company starts releasing 6x the amount of items that were supposed to be released.Obviously this wouldnt happen in real life because thats just stupid af ..

Some extra points
i) i dont have any hooks/maul/kershal etc
ii) i have probably farmed more elite golden chests than you .(yet didnt get a single item [emoji24])

QuaseT
11-06-2020, 02:26 AM
People want to devalue the only expencive kind of vanity weapon. Its much easier to get it for 200 plats instead of farming maps till you have the gold, isnt it?

Spooked
11-06-2020, 04:05 AM
Whats there to bring back? The items are still obtainable in the game i dont understand this argument

Redjellydonut
11-06-2020, 04:20 AM
Bring the marvel event vanity weps back! Like the staff and bow [emoji1787] https://media4.giphy.com/media/xSM46ernAUN3y/giphy.gif

Tookyo
11-06-2020, 06:39 AM
Bud by 'working' i didnt mean only running the specific elite maps and directly opening them to loot it,rather i meant the time they spent to earn the gold reuqired to buy the vanities/weapon.It would be an injustice to those people to increase the drop chance because it will decrease by the factor in which drop rate is increased.Atleast think about it before saying something(no offence). For example if u work ur *** off to buy a limited edition item made by a company and once you buy the item, the company starts releasing 6x the amount of items that were supposed to be released.Obviously this wouldnt happen in real life because thats just stupid af ..

Some extra points
i) i dont have any hooks/maul/kershal etc
ii) i have probably farmed more elite golden chests than you .(yet didnt get a single item [emoji24])

Good point that u mentioned that u dont have any of them , also u said you worked you *** off more than me , and id guess that would be alot of work. Yet u dont have any of them.
Also , u said that if they fixed the odds that would cause problem to the owners , prices go up and down , if the odds were fixed we would see more people plat Pve , except EVG and DM , which are the only maps people play for Pve. And they could also increase a little bit the chest drop rate as new player could find it hard to run an elite map over and over and maybe get no luck in the crates being dropped.
By my calculation ( if i did them right ) , if a chest would drop every 5min , and u sold it for 30k , not incluiding the fees and it not getting sold , to gather 180m , it would take a person 500h , that being aprox 21days , of a player , playing day and night , 24h a day , so to hell with the owners , the new players need some justice

arozalihd
11-06-2020, 06:42 AM
most ppl writing more than they write on there exams on here sheesh!!

worshipped
11-06-2020, 06:52 AM
Good point that u mentioned that u dont have any of them , also u said you worked you *** off more than me , and id guess that would be alot of work. Yet u dont have any of them.
Also , u said that if they fixed the odds that would cause problem to the owners , prices go up and down , if the odds were fixed we would see more people plat Pve , except EVG and DM , which are the only maps people play for Pve. And they could also increase a little bit the chest drop rate as new player could find it hard to run an elite map over and over and maybe get no luck in the crates being dropped.
By my calculation ( if i did them right ) , if a chest would drop every 5min , and u sold it for 30k , not incluiding the fees and it not getting sold , to gather 180m , it would take a person 500h , that being aprox 21days , of a player , playing day and night , 24h a day , so to hell with the owners , the new players need some justiceBrother, you are acting like these vainities are essential for playing this game and that u cant do anything without these vanities. There are tons of other vanities out there for players with varying prices, And these ones being one of the most expensive ones due to their 'rarity'. Your argument can be compared to a middle class man complaining about how he cannot afford a ferrari.

Tookyo
11-06-2020, 07:00 AM
Brother, you are acting like these vainities are essential for playing this game and that u cant do anything without these vanities. There are tons of other vanities out there for players with varying prices, And these ones being one of the most expensive ones due to their 'rarity'. Your argument can be compared to a middle class man complaining about how he cannot afford a ferrari.

Im complaining for people like you , who worked harder than me to get one and they didnt , if i want one ill get it in a hour , unlike some people else , otherwise you cant compare AL to real life , theres nowhere to start , and the reason people want these is because when they were created the Devs cared about making them goodlooking , unlike some vanities nowadays ( sticks ) .

fajaratulnaj
11-06-2020, 07:35 AM
Cinco pls bring back maul bb kershal everyone want it.This is the perfect time to make people buying your plat. win win situation xD

Cosuu
11-06-2020, 08:02 AM
Nah, just bring them back. If you own one rn, just go sell it before price drops.Can u stop commenting?what do u know about arc weaps,just keep quiet
Every comment u add u saying to bring them back,thats not gonna happen

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A202F folosind Tapatalk

worshipped
11-06-2020, 08:27 AM
Im complaining for people like you , who worked harder than me to get one and they didnt , if i want one ill get it in a hour , unlike some people else , otherwise you cant compare AL to real life , theres nowhere to start , and the reason people want these is because when they were created the Devs cared about making them goodlooking , unlike some vanities nowadays ( sticks ) .You know what this is most definitely my last comment in this thread since some people cannot understand what i am trying to say. If you are talking about looks, the lvl 16 arc weapons are there for people who want similar looks of the 'originals'. In fact this was among one of the reasons why they were even released. Suppose they do increase the chance of arcanes, then what would be the point ? What would be the difference between them and 16 arcs? They just drop in price thats the only thing thats gonna happen and also the heart of people who have these items are gonna be broken. This time i hope you can grasp what i am trying to say with my posts. Peace out [emoji3577]

ShieldHero
11-06-2020, 08:30 AM
[emoji485]

Alexmann
11-06-2020, 08:46 AM
Just make it 1700 plats for each arcane weapon vanity. Problem solved. Everybody is happy. Its arcane bday after all.

Drae12
11-06-2020, 09:19 AM
I sold my kershal for 170m 3 days ago. Meaning i dont have one anymore, but lets just keep it that way, maintain the rarity of kershal, bb hooks and maul of ollerus.

There are so many ways to make golds, even if you dont have a gold loot gears, you can farm on mauso 1-6 and collect the tokens and use it to buy the 10k golds.

To be honest i am only using 375% gold loot and still managed to get the things that I want. From wave 1-50 (around 30mins-45mins) of evg i am able to get around 400-600k golds.

But of course all of my golds did not just came from the evg/dm/mauso, I am also buying platinums to open crates and buying some limited time vanities in the store.

Patience is the KEY, and stop COMPLAING if some players doesn't want to bring some items back. You will also get rich someday :) just keep on farming :) save your golds and dont waste it on some crappy things.

-Slipperyslope:)

Tackled
11-06-2020, 09:39 AM
YOU PEOPLE TOOK THIS THREAD AND MADE IT ANOTHER THREAD... sometimes I wonder who in the halibut is behind these screens.

@cinco you probably already have plans for the bday event, so my apologies these were just some suggestions to make them cost 200 plat and bring some more profit to the game. personally I would buy all of the vanities I suggested. But please do not increase the drop rate of these rare vanities because of people crying that they don’t have one or better yet “new players need arcane weps” I’m literally amazed at how this swerved to something completely different *hanging up my forum coat

Tackled
11-06-2020, 09:48 AM
All I gotta say is vote yes or no (the vanities posted above) the devs “might” take them into consideration and the might not. They don’t have to listen to us because it’s not our game we just play it and support the creators.

Let’s not go through another green arlor rogue set rerelease [emoji42] *just an example

fajaratulnaj
11-06-2020, 11:02 AM
Just make it 1700 plats for each arcane weapon vanity. Problem solved. Everybody is happy. Its arcane bday after all.

Agree 100% arcane bday

Gnarsito
11-06-2020, 11:03 AM
No Kershal No Maul No BB, if u want them, try open chest or farm gold and buy it, don't destroy legacy

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Tackled
11-06-2020, 11:43 AM
Agree 100% arcane bday

Has nothing to do with the birth date of arcane legends so

Tackled
11-06-2020, 12:03 PM

Completely mistaken if I must say, but I’ll inform you that pavise, ghastly, elon gun/bow, frost bow/bulwark all mythic vanities all game from my favorite event which is the birthday event

Mitsooos
11-06-2020, 01:07 PM
I would like to see new suitable birthday vanity armors for the birthday hats from last year birthday event.

Mythocrisis
11-06-2020, 10:14 PM
Yea bring back maul kershal bb hooks but make it bound, since that is your way of preserving rarity.

Redjellydonut
11-06-2020, 10:46 PM
People typing their hearts out [emoji1787]

kevin11
11-07-2020, 12:37 AM
commenting to unlock the post ��

Spooked
11-07-2020, 05:36 AM
Yea bring back maul kershal bb hooks but make it bound, since that is your way of preserving rarity.

How on earth does that preserve its rarity? If for example 1000 people bought the bound one, its still “rare”?

Vapinghick
11-07-2020, 06:22 AM
I’d be okay with bound versions of those 3

Mythocrisis
11-07-2020, 02:26 PM
How on earth does that preserve its rarity? If for example 1000 people bought the bound one, its still “rare”?

Don't u see them bringing the new heraldic one's but bound.
And the marvel weapons both bound and tradeable.
A person who has tradeable can sell it while the bound ones can be enjoyed by the players who grinded for it.

dualray
11-07-2020, 02:49 PM
most ppl writing more than they write on there exams on here sheesh!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkHahahaha so true.
They can give perfectct reasoning as to express ans state their opinion but fail to write a three paragrah essay, lmao

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

dualray
11-07-2020, 02:51 PM
Last time we got heroic grimm sold out each time after asking and i bought two.

If lvl 16 arcane weapon vanity come back, i think it will like that too and i will also gonna spend thousand of plat to get some.

Tackled
11-07-2020, 03:11 PM
A person who has tradeable can sell it while the bound ones can be enjoyed by the players who grinded for it.

Making it bound does not preserve vanities I don’t know who in the right mind thinks that but a handful of you, it’s still mass producing the product which will not be rare anymore. Please think. They’re not doing it no matter how much people ask for it, in the right mind it is not fair to those who have worked towards this rare vanity.

And please tell me which heraldics are bound ? Besides the journeyman ones, which you have to complete more than 6 weeks of challenges for? of course it’s going to be rare and bound [emoji42]

Redjellydonut
11-07-2020, 04:30 PM
LETS SETTLE THIS! They would NOT release kershal, maul, and bb hooks as vanities! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and for these reasons:

1) the weapon is still lootable

2) the vanity recipe is that easily accessible

3) there will always be exclusivity in every game. Some things will just be harder to get than others. [emoji2371]

4) It benefits STS financially for there to be expensive items in game because players have “goals” and continue to buy plat for achieve them.

5) They actually listen to the community’s suggestions so if everyone doesn’t want them to be easy handouts then they wont. Simple.

6) Notice how all the other vanity weps have been mythic or legendary rarity. For arcane we have the arcane vanity recipe vendor............

For these reason it would not make sense for them to hand out these vanities like hot cakes for a one time platinum.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/d3mlE7uhX8KFgEmY/giphy.gif

Emulsify
11-07-2020, 04:56 PM
I was entertained. Thanks[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

dualray
11-07-2020, 05:36 PM
LETS SETTLE THIS! They would NOT release kershal, maul, and bb hooks as vanities! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and for these reasons:

3) there will always be exclusivity in every game. Some things will just be harder to get than others. [emoji2371]

4) It benefits STS financially for there to be expensive items in game because players have “goals” and continue to buy plat for achieve them.

5) They actually listen to the community’s suggestions so if everyone doesn’t want them to be easy handouts then they wont. Simple.

6) Notice how all the other vanity weps have been mythic or legendary rarity. For arcane we have the arcane vanity recipe vendor............

For these reason it would not make sense for them to hand out these vanities like hot cakes for a one time platinum.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI won't be surprised to see these vanity weapons in plat store since sts now really needs some dollars to put into the jar of new game title.

Encryptions
11-07-2020, 05:59 PM
I won't be surprised to see these vanity weapons in plat store since sts now really needs some dollars to put into the jar of new game title.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using TapatalkIf they do add these vanities into bday they would get a ton of hate. It would make new players have less choices on making gold, it would cause an outrage on prices of rare weapon type items, the arc weapons would not be special anymore so no one would want them.
I just don't see them adding these weapons to the vendor unless they are 3000 plat each.
Which people will be pissed for them costing that much. 1 plat is 25k. 3000 times 25000 is 75mil. Not even the cost of bb hooks or 1/2 of ollerus and kersh.

Redjellydonut
11-07-2020, 06:02 PM
If they do add these vanities into bday they would get a ton of hate. It would make new players have less choices on making gold, it would cause an outrage on prices of rare weapon type items, the arc weapons would not be special anymore so no one would want them.
I just don't see them adding these weapons to the vendor unless they are 3000 plat each.

Agree. I dont think they would ruin one of their best income games.

Tackled
11-07-2020, 06:13 PM
If they do add these vanities into bday they would get a ton of hate. It would make new players have less choices on making gold, it would cause an outrage on prices of rare weapon type items, the arc weapons would not be special anymore so no one would want them.
Which people will be pissed for them costing that much. 1 plat is 25k. 3000 times 25000 is 75mil. Not even the cost of bb hooks or 1/2 of ollerus and kersh.

Where did the 3000 plat come from just curious ? Such a odd number to pick. There should be no suggestions towards this rare item.

Encryptions
11-07-2020, 06:16 PM
Where did the 3000 plat come from just curious ? Such a odd number to pick. There should be no suggestions towards this rare item.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkJust a random number I picked.

Yjay
11-07-2020, 07:27 PM
I dont think people spends plat just to farm elite chest for bb hook, maul or kershal. They still can be farmed without plats.

Mythocrisis
11-09-2020, 11:36 AM

Erm
What about green arlor set for rogue.
Was as much as medusa and they decided to make a comeback.
So that makes your maintaining exclusivity void.
The goals part is correct but they don't give confirmation on what's coming and what's not making us confused in prices.

There have been more like shady and surges egg.
Which was called exclusively to lb owners only and they rereleased.
They should say before hand if they plan to make a comeback of the items that have raised in price and someone bought it for a ton of money and they just just decide to release everything overnight.

Tackled
11-09-2020, 02:08 PM
Erm
What about green arlor set for rogue.
Was as much as medusa and they decided to make a comeback.
So that makes your maintaining exclusivity void.
The goals part is correct but they don't give confirmation on what's coming and what's not making us confused in prices.

There have been more like shady and surges egg.
Which was called exclusively to lb owners only and they rereleased.
They should say before hand if they plan to make a comeback of the items that have raised in price and someone bought it for a ton of money and they just just decide to release everything overnight.

But saying it before hand won’t help much either... who’s going to buy the vanity at peak price when they know it’s coming exclusively for plat tokens etc ? Exactly there really is no workaround. It would be a loss for many and a gain for the people who didn’t work as hard for it

Oakmaiden
11-09-2020, 03:47 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201109/daf0e872ad078e6b7ae0d2b6cd7c0fc6.jpg
Happy Birthday Arcane Legends! Go nekkid!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
11-09-2020, 04:38 PM
But saying it before hand won’t help much either... who’s going to buy the vanity at peak price when they know it’s coming exclusively for plat tokens etc ? Exactly there really is no workaround. It would be a loss for many and a gain for the people who didn’t work as hard for it

Yes that's what I'm saying.
So they could bring the maul , kershal back and no one can say anything just like what happened to the green arlor owners who traded around 50m then where medusa was 90m

Spooked
11-09-2020, 05:34 PM

The new heraldics are, as you say “new”
Im talking about an already existing item here, huge difference.
If the same item is given out for plat then how does it preserve its rarity? Preserving the rarity would be when not more than 1 would be added into the game on a weekly basis, selling these vanities for platinum is the last thing that would preserve its rarity.
Just because one cant trade it, doesnt mean the rarity of the item doesnt change.
Rarity is determined by how many people own the item, not wether its tradable or not.
Following your logic, if every single player was given a Bound Kershal scepter, it would preserve its rarity because the amount of tradable ones remain the same.

Melathrax
11-09-2020, 08:59 PM
Everyone'a getting bumfuzzled about this lol. Not a single dev has commented (but has viewed) this thread, should speak for itself. The birthday thread will be up shortly, lets just wait to see what's in store (literally and no pun intended).

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
11-10-2020, 04:44 AM
The new heraldics are, as you say “new”
Im talking about an already existing item here, huge difference.
If the same item is given out for plat then how does it preserve its rarity? Preserving the rarity would be when not more than 1 would be added into the game on a weekly basis, selling these vanities for platinum is the last thing that would preserve its rarity.
Just because one cant trade it, doesnt mean the rarity of the item doesnt change.
Rarity is determined by how many people own the item, not wether its tradable or not.
Following your logic, if every single player was given a Bound Kershal scepter, it would preserve its rarity because the amount of tradable ones remain the same.
What about the jupiter axe, the panther claws , they were tradeable as well as bound.same items.

And again bringing in an old item which was very expensive back by rereleasing -- the green arlor for rogue which was as good as an lb item by price.No justification for the people who traded a lep banner when it was 60m for that + gold(yes I got scammed by sts).
Now lep banner is 750m and green arlor is 500k.
I did complain but since that's what they decided ,I thought they wanted new players or more players to experience the green arlor set which was very og at the time.
So what makes them not bring the same kershal/maul/hooks back for players to experience in bound form?

I'm saying it again and again.
Both of what I said contradicts ur points of saying same item bound or unbound makes difference

Ilove_Poopoo
11-10-2020, 06:51 AM
What about the jupiter axe, the panther claws , they were tradeable as well as bound.same items.

And again bringing in an old item which was very expensive back by rereleasing -- the green arlor for rogue which was as good as an lb item by price.No justification for the people who traded a lep banner when it was 60m for that + gold(yes I got scammed by sts).
Now lep banner is 750m and green arlor is 500k.
I did complain but since that's what they decided ,I thought they wanted new players or more players to experience the green arlor set which was very og at the time.
So what makes them not bring the same kershal/maul/hooks back for players to experience in bound form?

I'm saying it again and again.
Both of what I said contradicts ur points of saying same item bound or unbound makes differenceAs you said, the re-release of the Green arlor made it cheap, and unwanted at the same time.

So, why do individuals like you always want to devalue the vanities that rise in price by asking for its return? Then use the 'it happened before' narrative to justify why wouldn't they?

Yes, prices would plummet by introducing bound ones. Because by then, who would buy the tradable ones at that price when every 2nd person would have it?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Willl
11-10-2020, 07:19 AM
I didn't read whole replies of this thread, anyway consider that Cinco few weeks ago said that a poll for the vanities comeback (old items turned into vanities) was a cool idea.

Afterall the bday event is coming the day after tomorrow and no poll have been made. So guess he found another solution..

Just wait and see, if the event will suck then we will have right to complain and ask for all the vanities we want XD

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

dualray
11-10-2020, 07:33 AM
Tbh, we just had 1.7k aura on sale, i don't mind lvl 16 arcane vanity on sale for 1.7k plat as well. Just saying.

Cinco
11-10-2020, 07:57 AM
We decided to make new things this year - so if you hate new things get ready to flame the Birthday preview. :-)

Melathrax
11-10-2020, 07:57 AM
We decided to make new things this year - so if you hate new things get ready to flame the Birthday preview. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm ready for new things!!!!!!!!!! [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
11-10-2020, 08:34 AM

Thanks you for telling us beforehand.
Can't wait for the event!
And yes pls new stuff I always appreciated..

Tackled
11-10-2020, 09:03 AM

Thank you!!!!!!!!!
100000000 times over

octavos
11-10-2020, 10:48 AM

Im ready, this time I'll work my little heart out for events, I belive im up to speed....but im still debating to level up.
I love the old levels.

Arachnophobik
11-10-2020, 11:43 AM

Can't wait!

Oakmaiden
11-10-2020, 01:56 PM
woot woot.... I’m feeling so hopeful for the rest of this year and 2021 is gonna be inspiring!

Soundawave
11-10-2020, 02:39 PM
When is the bday event? i cannot wait

GRIN
11-11-2020, 04:31 PM
the b day event is looking sick the devs are doing great