PDA

View Full Version : Who are our pocket legends "legends"?

ishibashi
08-08-2010, 06:23 PM
okay im here to settle this, throughout forums and gameplay i think(notice think cuz im sure im gona miss a bitta people, please pm me to be included also) that i can comprise a list of the top players( in other words guys who you should look out for) in PL,
List(this goes in rank from top to bottom)
MrsBannana- apparently the top pvp player in the game - Pally
Cerealbowl- possibly the funnest high level to be with - Pally
Bogus- Not always on but pretty insane - Bowchantress
Grandduke- apparently loves to pvll people and even give stuff away
PvpLegend- ive overheard that hes a beast at pvp lol
Royce- dear jeebus, this guy is pretty much the most active poster ive seen he replies to all my posts within a couple minutes xD
ViolentSaint- idk if he/she is still active butt made pretty much the most well known paladin guide in all of PL :) kudos to you
Kavanah- apparently the leader of tenacity if im correct?
Mysticaldream- another cool dude to hang with in the game :D
Haikus- a friendly person who you literally HAVE to meet lol
also notice you may have been impressive to me but if acted like a total as people say "Douche" than i dont think youd deserve to be called good if yer all about yerself xD

tjornan
08-08-2010, 06:24 PM
I have never heard of cerealbowl

Lol thats violents category.

and post count really has nothing to do with experience. cascade has a ton of posts, yet tons of ppl with less posts have been around way longer than he has.

I think mysticaldream should be on the list or haikus because most of the time i spend in game is with them. theyre pretty fun to hang out with. also kraze

also notice you may have been impressive to me but if acted like a total as people say "Douche" than i dont think youd deserve to be called good if yer all about yerself xD

Im sorry, but some ppl really are "douches" its not selfish. its called friendly flaming ;)

bladesword
08-08-2010, 06:35 PM
some pvp players are like invincible... (for me)
xD i need da train it

ishibashi
08-08-2010, 06:36 PM
some pvp players are like invincible... (for me)
xD i need da train it
rofl xD idk wether i should add u in the sense u deleted ur char lmfao

ishibashi
08-08-2010, 06:38 PM
I have never heard of cerealbowl

Lol thats violents category.

and post count really has nothing to do with experience. cascade has a ton of posts, yet tons of ppl with less posts have been around way longer than he has.

I think mysticaldream should be on the list or haikus because most of the time i spend in game is with them. theyre pretty fun to hang out with. also kraze

Im sorry, but some ppl really are "douches" its not selfish. its called friendly flaming ;)

xD thats cause cerealbowl half the time is farming items >.<, as i said before i forgot to add a couple people, ty for those names gona pop em in now :)

tjornan
08-08-2010, 06:47 PM
No seriously, i farm ALL the time. ive never seen him. ive seen cerealkiller tho

And seriously, look http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4355-Violentsaints-pink-giveaway-quot-get-rid-of-the-greed-yo!-quot

The amount of lvl 45 characters you have is irrelevant. flaimdude has way more experience than most ppl and his chracter isnt even lvl 45

Violentsaint
08-08-2010, 07:16 PM
yay im on the list!!! =D

the reason i havnt made a lvl 45 paladin build is because im waiting for stat conversion as theres no point in me releasing build if devs are going to mess around with everything, im just waiting to see how things turn out.

and thanks for posting a link to my giveaway tjornan ;)

ishibashi
08-08-2010, 07:19 PM
xD np violent your build is what made me reroll to go pally instead of bowchantress :D

KingFu
08-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Yipee! Thanks ;)

Agreed XD

Royce- dear jeebus, this guy is pretty much the most active poster ive seen he replies to all my posts within a couple minutes xD

He also eats, sleeps, and drinks on PL, he is a PL genius :p

EDIT:

also kraze

I agree, anyone with almost 7 level 45s is an insane legend. Or is it 8? ;)

Inching
08-08-2010, 08:01 PM
yay im on the list!!! =D

the reason i havnt made a lvl 45 paladin build is because im waiting for stat conversion as theres no point in me releasing build if devs are going to mess around with everything, im just waiting to see how things turn out.

and thanks for posting a link to my giveaway tjornan ;)

as in your orgional post wondering ..... Violentsaint is a she ..... HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

oh wait,.. looking at ur facebook u cut your hair... possibly a he then.

flaimdude
08-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Lol I didn't make the list. Banned didn't make the list either. XD What about us forum junkies?

Inching
08-08-2010, 08:44 PM
i think there is like 30 of us old timers in game and on forums..... some of us look daily but dont post that much,... thats why some peopl dont remember us :(

Iambirdman
08-08-2010, 08:50 PM
I'd rather be unknown :) iamtheshadow!

FluffNStuff
08-08-2010, 08:55 PM
I nominate JianJiang as a professional run farm organizer. His?her farm groups are the most efficient ones I have been in.

kavanah
08-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Haha, I made the list?

Yes I am the guild leader of Tenacity, and I'm excited about guild release in game and opening membership finally!

I've only been playing for a month tops. So I don't think I'm personally a "legend" yet. The game is still new so respectively, if I'm still playing a year from now, I guess I could then be considered one. It's funny to see people throw the title "oldies" around here when the game is only a few months old. I'm used to "oldies" reffering to people who have been playing a particular game for 5+ years. =)

Iambirdman
08-08-2010, 09:00 PM
heres a photo of me if anyone was wondering what the hell i look like

Why would anyone be wondering!? Hehehe

KingFu
08-08-2010, 09:00 PM
The game is still new so respectively, if I'm still playing a year from now, I guess I could then be considered one. It's funny to see people throw the title "oldies" around here when the game is only a few months old. I'm used to "oldies" reffering to people who have been playing a particular game for 5+ years. =)

The game launched in early April? I think, I joined before LE came out, back in Fathom days, when everyone cool had gem staffs and bone cloths ;)

kavanah
08-08-2010, 09:04 PM
The game launched in early April? I think, I joined before LE came out, back in Fathom days, when everyone cool had gem staffs and bone cloths ;)

Right, I thought May for some reason, but regardless, the game isn't quite old enough yet for "oldies" hehe. People who are just now starting will be considered oldies down the road if they stick with it.

Storm
08-08-2010, 09:08 PM
im a guy btw,

heres a photo of me if anyone was wondering what the hell i look like

and im still active on forums and ingame, u just dont see me online because im australian and the time difference and everything.

EDIT: heres my facebook if anyone wants to add me

Hey bae ~_^ xD

Yardsalez
08-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Hes australlian yay!

KingFu
08-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Hey bae ~_^ xD

That again? You would message me each day saying that **shivers** man that was creepy, good luck with this one violent, he's your problem now! ;)

Right, I thought May for some reason, but regardless, the game isn't quite old enough yet for "oldies" hehe. People who are just now starting will be considered oldies down the road if they stick with it.

The people starting now, will be considered oldies to some people, but we started from the start, so you can't get "older" than us! ;)

Prest87
08-08-2010, 09:14 PM
okay im here to settle this, throughout forums and gameplay i think(notice think cuz im sure im gona miss a bitta people, please pm me to be included also) that i can comprise a list of the top players( in other words guys who you should look out for) in PL,
List(this goes in rank from top to bottom)
MrsBannana- apparently the top pvp player in the game - Pally
Cerealbowl- possibly the funnest high level to be with - Pally
Bogus- Not always on but pretty insane - Bowchantress
PvpLegend- ive overheard that hes a beast at pvp lol
ViolentSaint- idk if he/she is still active butt made pretty much the most well known paladin guide in all of PL :) kudos to you
Kavanah- apparently the leader of tenacity if im correct?
Mysticaldream- another cool dude to hang with in the game :D

I agree and disagree with many of these but were r resident and lone both rock at pvp, farm a lot and lone is richest ingame!
If lones not in i guess it's because of all the people who hate him.

KingFu
08-08-2010, 09:16 PM
I agree and disagree with many of these but were r resident and lone both rock at pvp, farm a lot and lone is richest ingame!

but, Lone has his kinks....

Res is a beast tank though, very boastful, but he has the right to be

EDIT: I'm not trying to hate, but why should Lone be a legend for spending money on gold? He paid for it, so if I paid an imense amount of money on gold, I am considered amazing? lol, also, Lone isn't the richest, someone in the game has 10 mil, I never found out his name but Lone confirmed it.

Storm
08-08-2010, 09:17 PM
That again? You would message me each day saying that **shivers** man that was creepy, good luck with this one violent, he's your problem now! ;)

Lol, you know you like it when it say it

KingFu
08-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Lol, you know you like it when it say it

ROFL, yeah, sure, I'm flattered. **rolls eyes**

Prest87
08-08-2010, 09:22 PM
but, Lone has his kinks....

Res is a beast tank though, very boastful, but he has the right to be

EDIT: I'm not trying to hate, but why should Lone be a legend for spending money on gold? He paid for it, so if I paid an imense amount of money on gold, I am considered amazing? lol, also, Lone isn't the richest, someone in the game has 10 mil, I never found out his name but Lone confirmed it.

K sry for wrong facts.

Storm
08-08-2010, 09:24 PM
ROFL, yeah, sure, I'm flattered. **rolls eyes**

Lol, your so funny =P, but goshhh play along with the joke -_-

KingFu
08-08-2010, 09:25 PM
K sry for wrong facts.

Lol, no worries, pretty insane how someone has 10 mil. I would buy 1 mil each expansion ;) maybe give away gold, well more so, I don't know how someone can get that much!

Prest87
08-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Lol, no worries, pretty insane how someone has 10 mil. I would buy 1 mil each expansion ;) maybe give away gold, well more so, I don't know how someone can get that much!

Ya it' crazy, mabye he hacked PL.

KingFu
08-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Ya it' crazy, mabye he hacked PL.

I think that would be pretty impossible, and who would hack PL and stop at 10 mil? ;)

Prest87
08-08-2010, 09:30 PM
I think that would be pretty impossible, and who would hack PL and stop at 10 mil? ;)

Who needs more than 10mil.

KingFu
08-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Who needs more than 10mil.

I could use more than 10 mil ;) Think about it though, no on needs more than 10 mil, but no one even needs 10 mil.

Violentsaint
08-08-2010, 09:40 PM
i have 56k lol...

only thing i need is a lvl 45 thoth wand for my friend, i only have a lvl 43 one...

tjornan
08-08-2010, 09:48 PM

I disagree hugely. The people who started when the game was around shaped the game. the game is the way it is because of them. (ya thats from banneds book.)
I was around when fathom crypt was all the rage, and if you had a flamejob jeweled bow, you were pratically a dev. Back then, you always traded 2nd to watch out for scammers, and there were a few well known scammers. i remember iloveveggies, Roart, and someother person were the people to watch out for

I think that would be pretty impossible, and who would hack PL and stop at 10 mil?

Maybe its to not draw suspicion.... when he spends a few bucks, he hacks the game and "borrows" a few bucks.

KingFu
08-08-2010, 09:48 PM
i have 56k lol...

only thing i need is a lvl 45 thoth wand for my friend, i only have a lvl 43 one...

Then why do you need a level 45? It's only like 2 more DPS, IMO, it's insane how people pay hundreds of thousands more gold just for a level 45 item with 2 more DPS....

EDIT:

I disagree hugely. The people who started when the game was around shaped the game. the game is the way it is because of them. (ya thats from banneds book.)
I was around when fathom crypt was all the rage, and if you had a flamejob jeweled bow, you were pratically a dev. Back then, you always traded 2nd to watch out for scammers, and there were a few well known scammers.

I had almost every pink except that one, I tried hunting for it for a day and got tired of people showing me Jewel Thief's Flame-job Bow, I never even saw one...

Zeus
08-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Umm Ginodioxn is the richest in the game and has 9999999 gold. It is max gold in game and you can't go higher. My goal to be at that someday. Lone is at 6.6 Mil. I only got 2.5 mil

Chickdigcookies
08-08-2010, 09:58 PM
My legends...

Princessmage
Nostero
Itchybird
Koocat
Bowlinglord

probably the people I enjoy playing with.

Also,
thekingknight
barboso
xom

and anyone else who hasn't booted me.

Bazinga!

Violentsaint
08-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Umm Ginodioxn is the richest in the game and has 9999999 gold. It is max gold in game and you can't go higher. My goal to be at that someday. Lone is at 6.6 Mil. I only got 2.5 mil

how the hell does some1 have max gold? did they spend their life savings on plat to buy gold?

Storm
08-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Or, they could have been farming EVERY minute of their life

Chickdigcookies
08-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Or work the market...?

I have 50kg in WoW...and I haven't played in over 1 year.

pvpmaster
08-08-2010, 11:06 PM
hehe im better then pvplegend in pvp :P hes my aprentice plus me and grandduke made a business non profit tht gives free power lvlin :D (tips r acepted hehe)

kavanah
08-08-2010, 11:08 PM
hehe im better then pvplegend in pvp :P hes my aprentice plus me and grandduke made a business non profit tht gives free power lvlin :D (tips r acepted hehe)

Sweet! I only need more lvl 45 bears coming into my games with 4 other bears and asking for revive when he rushes ahead of everyone, going the wrong direction and training us!

This may be a jerkish sarcastic comment, my apologies, but you get the point I hope...

Grandduke
08-08-2010, 11:13 PM

yeah bout tht i think we might have to start charging like depending how much time and effort cause losing money too little farm time so message me kk pvpmaster
-GD

Potawto
08-09-2010, 01:23 PM
Woot!!!!!!! Another list I didn't make!

tjornan
08-09-2010, 01:56 PM
I have 50kg in WoW...and I haven't played in over 1 year.

Is that alot?

Woot!!!!!!! Another list I didn't make!

And you are.......?

Potawto
08-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Oh don't mind me, I'm invisible-so the "and you are?" means I'm beast at being invisible. Woo!!!!!! Btw I'm not flaming

and I too, have never heard of cerealbowl but, that name is freakin sweet!