PDA

View Full Version : unfair 10k flags aps

Alexback
11-05-2020, 05:08 PM
hello everyone I need help
sorry for my bad English

Me and friends we running last 10k flags aps for join other player in top overall
Now is impossible to open CTF only 2 player now is needed 6 player how we go running all 1 flag per match ? is impossible and for seasonal player too rip pvp aps
plz tell me in comment what u think about it
for me I want sts fix it back
unfair for new runner top aps

ty

Happilyanonymous
11-05-2020, 05:11 PM
I believe itss only a week event and then it goes back to normal

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yjay
11-05-2020, 05:12 PM
then go make normal ctf pvp alive and go farm flags there. stop boosting kdrs.

Nexior
11-05-2020, 05:12 PM
True special on hc mode ... This aps should be deleted long time ago

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka

Kharjojo
11-05-2020, 05:33 PM
+1 since lot of players got the flag aps the way it was before the update. Seems unfair to seasonal and hardcore chars aswell.

Matrix.war
11-05-2020, 05:39 PM
+1 From my point of view it is very unfair especially with new players since achieving 10k flags is a must to reach the overall top

Albrechtdurer
11-05-2020, 05:48 PM
+1 on my opinion it’s unfair for all players I think it’s really not fair then some ppl have easer way to do aps some harder, also hc it’s really unfair

Alfabeast
11-05-2020, 06:20 PM
Yes i agree, many players are trying to complete the tedious 10 k flags aps, but since the honor ctf "hot "fix" today, now impossible to open the map with one person on each team, remapping 3 x each, seems actually 6 players are needed
Can you please fix this issue, ty

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Titanium
11-05-2020, 07:11 PM
unfair? really?

this has to be a joke..

Bladelf
11-05-2020, 08:03 PM
It's hard enough to get 3 peeps on each side let alone randoms never letting you flag in peace, is just a time killer this way, pls fix this and bring it back to normal, ty

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Repent
11-05-2020, 08:06 PM
+1 hopefully it is just for a week because I still need my flag APs for my hc char this season

Julandaoman
11-05-2020, 10:41 PM
++++++100000000

I think pvp should be optional think players can get lb overall without pvp and sts already made special lb for pvp players i dont see why overall plays should play pvp because its player vs player not fighting mobs like most other aps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuaseT
11-06-2020, 02:08 AM
+1
Impossible to get aps on hardcore, the ones who already have them have the unfair advantage of 200-500 aps that nobody else can obtain anymore and thats not the point of aps at all.

Willl
11-06-2020, 04:54 AM
This had to be fixed long long time ago..

I don't think you can ask to make the bug returns just cause you didn't abuse it and/or abused it enough

P.s. I do understand the ones that are doing flags for the first time "this way".

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Vrazicak
11-06-2020, 05:04 AM
Everyone who's writing it should stay this way.. what is wrong with you? It's hard enough to do all the aps in the game in which all the pvp modes died years ago, it's practically impossible to see 6 players in ctf at the same time, no one is playing pvp anymore, if they want to keep it this way then they should remove the aps because it's impossible for new players to get those aps then.

Matrix.war
11-06-2020, 08:10 AM
This had to be fixed long long time ago..

I don't think you can ask to make the bug returns just cause you didn't abuse it and/or abused it enough

P.s. I do understand the ones that are doing flags for the first time "this way".

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalkvery rarely there was activity on ctf, you usually only saw flaggers there and because the room was open by themselves, now what?

Willl
11-06-2020, 08:33 AM
very rarely there was activity on ctf, you usually only saw flaggers there and because the room was open by themselves, now what?Call friends to open map as I was doing for example

It s not like impossible.. You can still call friends to open map then they leave, it will not close if there s at least 1 player on each side, I guess.

Moreover it's not an update like now you need to fight for flags (as it was intended at start), just like you cant open a map by remapping 3 times

PatD
11-06-2020, 08:36 AM
IMO those flags aps make absolutely no sense, as no one get them the way it suppose to be, they should just remove completely those aps... wait i know many would find this very unfair so, what about giving those aps to every players? this way no more useless and senseless flags aps :D

CTF would be use only by people who want play flags for real!

Silentkill
11-06-2020, 08:41 AM
unfair? really?

this has to be a joke..

Then why is everyone and their mother “+1”ing his thread?

With that in mind, +1 from me as well @ OP

Willl
11-06-2020, 08:43 AM
IMO those flags aps make absolutely no sense, as no one get them the way it suppose to be, they should just remove completely those aps... wait i know many would find this very unfair so, what about giving those aps to every players? this way no more useless and senseless flags aps :D

CTF would be use only by people who want play flags for real!Agree, but I think instead of deleting everything we should focus our ideas on how to restore original gameplay as it was intended, not just delete delete delete.

I think if they restore ctf flags lb with a reward as the banner of the old ctf event (crossed swords banner). Many of us would start go ctf and fight for those flags and make it active.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Juleco
11-06-2020, 09:52 AM
+1

Because people who got aps when CTF was alive, they got them in a wasy way, now is impossible to make that aps due CTF is not same like before. And yes, there is a unfair adventage for new players who want to get that aps.

reyals
11-06-2020, 10:06 AM
Now you have speed set and awakes + almost always empty ctf room, almost nobody bothering flaggers; in past people were doing it in fight without any speed things, so whats harder? lol... LB is not for ALL
Here, in this thread i can see more than 6 criers, why cant you all get some ms awakes and go make flags together? lol, its definetely easier than flags were in past

imo, flags aps (and pvp kills aps) should be removed only from hc , because pvp isn't point of hardcore mode

PatD
11-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Now you have speed set and awakes + almost always empty ctf room, almost nobody bothering flaggers; in past people were doing it in fight without any speed things, so whats harder? lol... LB is not for ALL
Here, in this thread i can see more than 6 criers, why cant you all get some ms awakes and go make flags together? lol, its definetely easier than flags were in past

imo, flags aps (and pvp kills aps) should be removed only from hc , because pvp isn't point of hardcore mode

What have to do PVP with flags?? i never saw no one fighting to get flags, all i see is 2 people getting flag one after each other loll,
this is why those aps make no sense, it is not like 1k boss aps were at least you run a map, kill mobs and get to boss, no,
flags aps is strictly a repetitive endless task, maybe in the past people were doing it by playing for real but since i play a never
saw anyone play flags like it supposed to be play

Gnarsito
11-06-2020, 11:33 AM
Since 10k flags is for me and for most of ppl of this game, the hardest ap to get, i think this is unfair for everybody no matter if is hardcore or seasonal because nowadays theres NO body in pvp maps, maybe u can see In honor but In honor doesn't count anything, so hopefully it just be during this week then back to normal.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Alexback
11-06-2020, 12:05 PM
all the people who agree with this change and who respond here in the commentary are already in the top overall by having used the trick remap and do not want other players to join them these easy to approve a change after having finished using these to your advantage because most have already finished the 10k flags aps and do not want to be stolen from their place justice and equality for all I don't like pvp mode but I have to waste my time trying to have flags to be in the top overall and maintain with those change I must waste even more time you can not imagine the number of conflicts family that there is outside the games with the time that have to invest in aps run and those who work in addition have even less time I had to finish next week all my aps now I will have to play for 2 more months Finally

reyals
11-06-2020, 12:06 PM
flags aps is strictly a repetitive endless task
Lol, other aps is not repetitive?

What have to do PVP with flags?? i never saw no one fighting to get flags, all i see is 2 people getting flag one after each other lol
ofc you never saw anyone fighting because u don't come there, and even if come u just stay aside and let them take free flags instead fight, and then u all comming here to tell how's that aps useless? haha

What have to do PVP with flags??
Did i tell anything about that? Here people crying that its very hard ap and harder than before lol, so I only answered that in past it was much harder than now (even after that "fix" its easier than in past)

Sumwon
11-06-2020, 12:47 PM
all the people who agree with this change and who respond here in the commentary are already in the top overall by having used the trick remap and do not want other players to join them these easy to approve a change after having finished using these to your advantage because most have already finished the 10k flags aps and do not want to be stolen from their place justice and equality for all I don't like pvp mode but I have to waste my time trying to have flags to be in the top overall and maintain with those change I must waste even more time you can not imagine the number of conflicts family that there is outside the games with the time that have to invest in aps run and those who work in addition have even less time I had to finish next week all my aps now I will have to play for 2 more months Finally

Im not on over all LB, i disagree with those wanting flags handed to them. Capture the flag should be earned by capturing it and returning it to base.

I DO AGREE that PVP APs should be REMOVED from HC. Have a nice day sirs.

Matrix.war
11-06-2020, 12:51 PM
Im not on over all LB, i disagree with those wanting flags handed to them. Capture the flag should be earned by capturing it and returning it to base.

I DO AGREE that PVP APs should be REMOVED from HC. Have a nice day sirs.CTF capture achievements are no longer worth points

PatD
11-06-2020, 01:24 PM
Lol, other aps is not repetitive?

Yes they are but the main point to get them haven't change(usually run a map, kill mobs and reach a boss), flag aps are suppose to be a fight to get the flag, not a walk to bring the flag from A to B

ofc you never saw anyone fighting because u don't come there, and even if come u just stay aside and let them take free flags instead fight, and then u all comming here to tell how's that aps useless? haha

lol if u start fight ppl doing flag there u get tt and ppl will not stay in map anyway

Did i tell anything about that? Here people crying that its very hard ap and harder than before lol, so I only answered that in past it was much harder than now (even after that "fix" its easier than in past)

you said: "because pvp isn't point of hardcore mode", so i just did want to point out that even in regular mode, the way people doing flag isn't PVP

kevin11
11-07-2020, 12:32 AM
rip flags...