PDA

View Full Version : Another Vanity Set?

Elyseon
03-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Just thought it would be cool to add a set bonus for the 2 gratitude vanities, that would be the new Frozen Helm of Gratitude and last year's Shield of Gratitude.
Maybe even if the stats would be unfair just add some sparkle to the combo :D

Thoughts?

elianel
03-29-2012, 10:40 PM
Yeup will be nice and I have both

dugantale
03-29-2012, 10:51 PM
How did u get shield of gratitude I forgots lol...

Lowlyspy
03-29-2012, 10:51 PM
Maybe if they have plans to keep adding to the "set" for those who weren't/aren't here for previous B-days to get the bonus (less pvp whining about unfair advantage of foumders helm). It may help bridge the gap between founder's helm users and non-founders.

EDIT: PL's first birthday gift to those of us who bought the campaigns before they were made free, dugan.

razerfingers
03-30-2012, 12:59 AM
That wouod be cool since in begining they removed SOG stats and it made people irritated :3 it was best lvl 1 shield in the game. But like always people gotta complain

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

GELLIO77
03-30-2012, 07:33 AM
Maybe if they have plans to keep adding to the "set" for those who weren't/aren't here for previous B-days to get the bonus (less pvp whining about unfair advantage of foumders helm). It may help bridge the gap between founder's helm users and non-founders.

EDIT: PL's first birthday gift to those of us who bought the campaigns before they were made free, dugan.

i dont really like the look of the frozen crown tbh, and i wouldnt wear it even for the set. also tbh i dont think founders should even have stats cos no other vanity does apart from 1 armour...

Elyseon
03-30-2012, 07:38 AM
That wouod be cool since in begining they removed SOG stats and it made people irritated :3 it was best lvl 1 shield in the game. But like always people gotta complain

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
:O
Forgot about that, back when it was actually useful

dugantale
03-30-2012, 07:51 AM

Oh dats right

WoundedEagle
03-30-2012, 03:22 PM
I wanted to post a thread on this as well. Come on STS!

Buddyf97
03-31-2012, 06:29 PM
Maybe these can be interchangeable with the 1 month, 3 month, and 6 month vanities given out not too long ago? This would make people not as aggravated. But make the harder to get vanities have more sparkles! (or stats for that matter)

Swimmingstar
03-31-2012, 10:36 PM
Just thought it would be cool to add a set bonus for the 2 gratitude vanities, that would be the new Frozen Helm of Gratitude and last year's Shield of Gratitude.
Maybe even if the stats would be unfair just add some sparkle to the combo :D

Thoughts?

Gooooooooooood.

I was thinking of this the second I saw the update.

Swimmingstar
03-31-2012, 10:36 PM
I wanted to post a thread on this as well. Come on STS!

I was going to post a thread after talking in town but I totally forgot lol.

Elyseon
04-01-2012, 04:18 PM
also i think sts should change the look of the gratitude shield on bears
For mages and birds it looks like one of the sewer shields, i think it should look like a silver/bluish purple sewer str shield for bears

Sryyoulose
04-01-2012, 04:35 PM
For mages and birds it looks like one of the sewer shields, i think it should look like a silver/bluish purple sewer str shield for bears
Or... Just delete all founders items. Jk lol

I like the look of it on bears personally.

Elyseon
04-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Its not that it looks bad, it just doesnt really match anything as well as on mages and birds

Buster
04-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Actually it looks like a crystilline shield with purple outings

Elyseon
04-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Yeh idk i like the silver purple look more than crystalline