PDA

View Full Version : losing sound constantly -please help

gotrocks420
03-29-2012, 10:41 PM
I am playing on a samsung galaxy captivate, stock.

When playing on maps i frequently lose all sound fx and just the music plays. This is especially prevalent in the alien oasis maps. It just started happenint recently, i never used to have a problem.

Also, since the most recent patch, my music has been messing up as well, so im often left playing in silence its ruining my game experience, as i love the sound effects the developers have put so much time into creating. Is anyone else experiencing this same provlem? Has anyone found a fix?

Once again to clarify, this happens constantly, as far as i can tell there is no trigger for the sound dropping out (its totally random, happens often, usually near the start of thw map and it doesnt matter what charafter im using, or if im solo or in a geroup) the only qay to fix it is to log out or shut down completely, or join a totally different campaign. Sometimws this doesnt fix the problem and i must close pl. Also, since the most recent patch, 3/29/12, the music has been dropping as well!

Please help me! I want my wonderful sound back!

OvigorothO
03-30-2012, 06:34 AM
this happens when I use my itouch 4th Gen sometimes and like you've mentioned the only way to fix it is to reboot. a long while back the problem was much worse and they had "fixed" it but it still happens every once in a while