PDA

View Full Version : Honor PVP

Onawaoka
11-06-2020, 09:47 PM
I feel like Honor PVP should be for everyone. I mean I don’t see why not. A lot of people don’t have max char and there should be an option of being able to join with everyone. Everyone will have the same stats and stuff, this will promote PvP more and anyone can enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gilsooon
11-06-2020, 09:55 PM
Dummy users will abuse it.

Viyi
11-07-2020, 05:16 AM
Dummy users will abuse it.

Honor pvp doesnt effect k/d rate

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Spooked
11-07-2020, 05:30 AM
I like it the way it is, people need reasons to strive for the top, and with this i mean reach endgame.
Entire reason why many events are being made specifically for endgame players.
To add onto this, letting any level compete in honor pvp would mean that the honor community will be split in 36 more divisions, this will cut down the playerbase enormously and will result in the death of honor pvp.
Also, explain how you envision the lbs when theres 36 divisions to split it in, unless youre proposing lv76s should fight lv16’s

Arachnophobik
11-07-2020, 09:06 AM
That's asking too much. That'll mean armor adjustments for each level/bracket that there is/ever will be; that may or may not even be alive.

Onawaoka
11-09-2020, 08:10 PM
That's asking too much. That'll mean armor adjustments for each level/bracket that there is/ever will be; that may or may not even be alive.

Well what I meant was just collaborating all together. So once we enter Honor PVP we are all the same level, same everything. It doesn’t matter if you’re level 61 or so. The bigger the PvP the more options there should be. Like having private matches with friends or guild mates and so on. I’m just saying to throw in ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arachnophobik
11-10-2020, 06:42 AM
Well what I meant was just collaborating all together. So once we enter Honor PVP we are all the same level, same everything. It doesn’t matter if you’re level 61 or so. The bigger the PvP the more options there should be. Like having private matches with friends or guild mates and so on. I’m just saying to throw in ideas

I appreciate the idea but I still think having one "unified" level in honor pvp wont work either because under-leveled characters won't have as much points for masteries.

That being said, +1 to Honor Duels (with different stats and mechanics ofc as the current Honor pvp is more inclined towards clashes than 1v1), a Guild-Exclusive honor map would be nice too for people who simply want to practice