PDA

View Full Version : Is 2000 platinum offer gone?

modredd
03-29-2012, 11:59 PM
Getting ready for the level cap and I couldn't find this offer anywhere.

Carth
03-30-2012, 12:07 AM
The developers removed the 2k plat option. It may or may not be replaced in the future.

I'll try and find the quote from Sam...

EDIT: I can't seem to find the quote. It's extremely difficult searching for things on the mobile app. :/

Thanks for the info, Skeleton. :)

akillers
03-30-2012, 12:09 AM
Do u kno when the newest starlegend update is??

Carth
03-30-2012, 12:13 AM
Do u kno when the newest starlegend update is??
The newest Star Legends update is to be expected later after the release of Spacetime Studios' newest MMO, Dark Legends. There is no exact date for either release at this time.

Skeletonlord
03-30-2012, 12:19 AM
The 2000 platinum offer will be coming back. Mjolstin, support staff, said that they removed it purposefully, and yes, it will make a return in the future. Again, if I find the quote, I will post it here.

modredd
03-30-2012, 12:22 AM
Yes please try to find a quote because it was the most economical yet it was the most expensive so I don't know why it would be removed.

JaytB
03-30-2012, 12:30 AM
Search is a great forum feature ;)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=52031

Skeletonlord
03-30-2012, 12:37 AM
Here:

I just got a mail from Mjolstin. I figured I'd post it here because it states the 2000 plat pack WILL return :D

---

Mjolstin, Mar 06 15:23 (CST):
Hello,

We have temporarily removed the 2000 platinum package from the webstore and android market. It will be back, we appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

Mjolstin
Spacetime Studios

JaytB
03-30-2012, 12:50 AM
Here:

If you read the entire thread (skipping the ultra long posts of some people lol), you wouldn't be so sure if it will return or not.

Let's keep all comments about this in 1 thread. Devs are aware of that thread and many people, including Samhayne, have expressed their opinion about it in that same thread already :)

Same thread as the link I posted earlier:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=52031

modredd
03-30-2012, 01:16 AM
Thank you for those that had constructive things to say that helped me out and answered my questions

Skeletonlord
03-30-2012, 02:47 AM
Thank you for those that had constructive things to say that helped me out and answered my questions

if you have any questions, feel free to post threads about it. Ill be glad to help you when I can!

Seiyen
03-30-2012, 06:17 AM
I think it will be back before dl release,if not then bye bye spacetime...actions like this ruins the fun of game....

Walkhardd
03-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Search is a great forum feature ;)

I agree with this 99.99% of the time. in this case though, the more new threads the better! :D haha

modredd
03-30-2012, 12:20 PM
What I do not understand is why some people have to read and reply to every post even when it does not pertain to them just to add negativity in a condescending and patronizing tone.
And a lot of players tell me that's why they do not even come to the forums because it's like a "shark pit"
I've been playing this game since the beta version so I feel I have a certain seniority,I may not be a guardian or have a fancy shield but I have a lot of knowledge and very rarely do I EVER ask a question.
I'm not concerned with having tons of posts so I can feel important or a zillion thanks, I come to get my answer and leave.
:-)

Storms
03-30-2012, 12:23 PM
I do not even ask questions anymore cuz you will get 1 really cool person and then people will jump on you like a jungle cat and rip you to shreds

Walkhardd
03-30-2012, 12:34 PM
I can't find the mean response here. O.o

StompArtist
03-30-2012, 12:37 PM

JaytB
03-30-2012, 03:05 PM

x2 O.o

Seiyen
03-30-2012, 03:34 PM

X3 @_@
I think they r coming wid new offers like 10k plat for 90$

Jugernugett
03-30-2012, 03:43 PM
They r gone, gone, gone. There were almost 5 posts with this question its actually annoying now......................
But u get the point

Rare
03-30-2012, 03:52 PM
They r gone, gone, gone. There were almost 5 posts with this question its actually annoying now......................
But u get the point

Well until it comes back or STS says it will not come back, you count on seeing more of these types of threads.

I would suggest if they are annoying... don't read them. Not trying to be rude. Just looking out for a fellow PLer.

Storms
03-30-2012, 04:40 PM
There is always a mature nice person for that I thank you

Storms
03-30-2012, 04:42 PM
I wouldn't say the tone is mean just very sarcastic and aggressive

Walkhardd
03-30-2012, 04:49 PM
I wouldn't say the tone is mean just very sarcastic and aggressive

zomg. edit your posts!..totally kidding. :p

But, I still can't find the posts youre talking about. I would drop it, but not knowing stuff bugs me. >.<

Jugernugett
03-31-2012, 06:34 AM
But u get the point

Well until it comes back or STS says it will not come back, you count on seeing more of these types of threads.

I would suggest if they are annoying... don't read them. Not trying to be rude. Just looking out for a fellow PLer. everyones a critic........

Swimmingstar
03-31-2012, 11:15 PM
What I do not understand is why some people have to read and reply to every post even when it does not pertain to them just to add negativity in a condescending and patronizing tone.
And a lot of players tell me that's why they do not even come to the forums because it's like a "shark pit"
I've been playing this game since the beta version so I feel I have a certain seniority,I may not be a guardian or have a fancy shield but I have a lot of knowledge and very rarely do I EVER ask a question.
I'm not concerned with having tons of posts so I can feel important or a zillion thanks, I come to get my answer and leave.
:-)

There was a beta? O.O Thought apple doesn't allow betas and it did come on apple devices first.

Not to be negative.

modredd
04-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Not that your post has anything pertaining to the original topic but for android it went beta between october and november of 2010 1.
I think this thread is officially done as are my comments and retorts