PDA

View Full Version : Planar Pendant.

Susanne
11-07-2020, 08:42 AM
I'm just asking for opinions here and so it's partly a suggestion.
Does anyone think that the planar pendant should be made tradeable now?
I don't see many people wanting to craft it these days, especially at level 41-46. I know many of us who did but that was because we all did it together.
Nowadays lower levels don't even know it exists and even if they do they have nobody to help them craft it.
It's a shame that something useful isn't for sale...in fact, I'd give mine away to someone who could make use of it.
Speed sets seem all the rage now but planar can be used at bosses.

Prabsimar Chhabra
11-07-2020, 08:51 AM
+1 Its an awesome pendant but hardly seen anyone use it nowadays. Should be made tradeable , Or Atleast An Aps for it so People Craft it :)

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk [emoji3590]

Tiger Mike
11-07-2020, 02:02 PM
+1 yeah why not , that place is dead anyways might as well do something with it to bring it back to life.

flashio
11-09-2020, 12:57 PM
Many ppl doesn't Craft this pendant since it is a lvl41 item and it doesn't have any aps for crafting it.
Since the max lvl is currently 76 it is just common sense that ppl dont waste their time crafting it while they could just lvl up and get a better pendant.
The only reason for crafting this pendant nowaday is twinking and since twink pvp is mostly dead not many bother for it.

So - 1 from me, the pendant is good as it is alrdy

Melathrax
11-09-2020, 01:40 PM
I personally think it should be left as is because it has no APS attached to it so why even make it tradable? I made 4 of them (on diff toons) just cuz it was fun and for 5 diff characters. New players wouldn't even need this tbh cuz there r more op items than the planar pendant. It's just not something necessary atm <3 But I love how you thought of others.

reyals
11-09-2020, 02:05 PM
+1, I would like to buy pp with para/eyes

GRIN
11-11-2020, 04:50 PM
planar pen is fine

Deathlyreaper
11-16-2020, 12:52 AM
+1 would love to see this tradable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
11-16-2020, 06:40 AM
Let them make a 76 new mythic or arcane pendant with op stats and proc which uses planar pendant as recipe so again this grind will become more active and also another grind for the 76 pendant as well.