PDA

View Full Version : Space Invaders (Alien 2pc) being tradable to top 50 rewarded players

TheLuckOut
11-07-2020, 10:54 AM
I have asked around in the Pl community about alien sets being tradable, all have said that they would want it to be tradable as this set is very beneficial for farming/leveling (5k-damage,armour,health) and people who didnt get the chance to get to get top 50 have missed out on this opportunity. furthermore a large majority have said that they only went for top 50 becuase they thought they could sell it to get some extra gold. Could it be possible for you to make the alien sets tradable for top 50. Thank you. Down below theres a link on discord showing how many people want it as a tradable set.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535576638486741011/774662931954663454/image0.png

Velcro
11-07-2020, 11:01 AM
I agree they should be tradeable

Unil
11-07-2020, 11:45 AM
Yeah there’s a list of 3 suggestions on the discord thread that I feel would benefit the reward system from this last event and help the players be more satisfied it.
Hope you read this and can get back to us soon with your verdict.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3pc
11-07-2020, 11:30 PM
+1 it would be nice if they were since top 10 already is.

Endpoints
11-08-2020, 01:53 AM
Then why not just make the set completable with only 3 piece rather than 4. In this way it's possible for even more players to have access to it, though I know this makes like getting on leaderboards seems useless.

3pc
11-08-2020, 10:14 AM
Here is a perfect example: You win a car at the dealership, it’s your car now so you CAN HAVE the choice of keeping it, giving to a relative, or selling. The point is you won it so its yours, you should be able to do whatever you please with any prize you win. Im not sure why some LB event vanitys are tradeable while others arent, it should be all or none makes no sense.

Unil
11-08-2020, 06:26 PM
Then why not just make the set completable with only 3 piece rather than 4. In this way it's possible for even more players to have access to it, though I know this makes like getting on leaderboards seems useless.

I feel like making it a 3pc would change how this set would be used. The helm and armor would significantly decrease in value and purpose. You would be able to use atx, probe and shield while wearing one of the 2pc sets such as wolfman. I feel like for how powerful it is, it is good to keep it at a 4pc.

Endpoints
11-08-2020, 09:29 PM
I feel like making it a 3pc would change how this set would be used. The helm and armor would significantly decrease in value and purpose. You would be able to use atx, probe and shield while wearing one of the 2pc sets such as wolfman. I feel like for how powerful it is, it is good to keep it at a 4pc.

If it's all about the value, isn't the same thing will happens if the other sets will be made tradeable?
About the stats, wolfman set + decathrax pet is almost the same stats as with space invader set aside from Atx50 proc. The difference with using the helm or armor makes it able to wear Decathrax with to have +10k armor.
Just giving my opinion though, not really against making the other sets tradeable cause I also have 1 of them :victorious:

Agent1
11-11-2020, 12:51 PM
I have asked around in the Pl community about alien sets being tradable, all have said that they would want it to be tradable as this set is very beneficial for farming/leveling (5k-damage,armour,health) and people who didnt get the chance to get to get top 50 have missed out on this opportunity. furthermore a large majority have said that they only went for top 50 becuase they thought they could sell it to get some extra gold. Could it be possible for you to make the alien sets tradable for top 50. Thank you. Down below theres a link on discord showing how many people want it as a tradable set.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535576638486741011/774662931954663454/image0.png

I blieve that you are one of top10 players in halloween event. And i blieve that you sold your own set for Op price amd you made this thread so you could buy one back cheap... Thats selfish. I SAY DO NOT MAKE IT TRADABLE. THATS WRONG. TY

Unil
11-11-2020, 12:53 PM
I blieve that you are one of top10 players in halloween event. And i blieve that you sold your own set for Op price amd you made this thread so you could buy one back cheap... Thats selfish. I SAY DO NOT MAKE IT TRADABLE. THATS WRONG. TY

Actually luck is not one of the top 10. They want what everyone else wants

Agent1
11-11-2020, 12:54 PM
Its wrong 1000% if sts change lb prizes after they have been earned already......

Unil
11-11-2020, 12:55 PM
Its wrong 1000% if sts change lb prizes after they have been earned already......

Rewards won’t change at all, just what you can do with them

Him
11-11-2020, 03:55 PM
If thats the case the Golden Age Set should be tradeable...it was given to the top 25...Just saying

Unil
11-11-2020, 03:57 PM
If thats the case the Golden Age Set should be tradeable...it was given to the top 25...Just saying

I would disagree because that is cosmetic. Alien set has 5k dmg health and armor making it way more valuable for event grinders

TheLuckOut
11-11-2020, 07:18 PM

I think u r weird for commenting something u don’t know, no im not top 10, im top 50. Just wanted to let ppl that didn’t had a chance to grind hard to have set aswell.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Golem
11-12-2020, 01:52 AM
They should stay as they are. Nty i dont agree to change them. Top10 tradable and top50 not tradable. It is what it iiis

Golem
11-12-2020, 01:56 AM
Gz to all top10 they did nice work. And they deserve the untradable set. Top50 i could get there in 1 day
Top10 ran 2 weeks hard work... Stop this selfish thread guys. Try next time get to top10

Skullaegis
11-12-2020, 06:48 AM
10-0. Madcuzbad?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Him
11-12-2020, 09:12 AM
I would disagree because that is cosmetic. Alien set has 5k dmg health and armor making it way more valuable for event grinders

The Golden Age Set does have Stat its not only cosmetic