PDA

View Full Version : On/Off Aura and Pet to reduce lag

leohate123
11-07-2020, 07:22 PM
During the release of the new Halloween event items with auras, the game is a bit slower, so to reduce lag especially for those players who does not have good devices or computers, please have an option to turn on/off auras and pets. Its just an idea after seeing so many auras in game.

Pm or Mail me
Ign: Chynnah

Iskiplegday
11-08-2020, 12:19 AM
Not a bad suggestion, I feel like there should be a option to turn attack effects off too because between all the aura and attack effects you sometimes can't spot the boss anymore hahaha. Your like bam bam bam man I hope I'm not just punching air.

Tiger Mike
11-09-2020, 09:11 AM
Yeah its getting rough, +1 devs make it happen

Xyv.io
11-10-2020, 06:54 AM
Just buy a better device if you're lagging. I never experience any lag until it's 1000 firecrackers

flashio
11-11-2020, 06:38 AM
+1

Just buy a better device if you're lagging. I never experience any lag until it's 1000 firecrackers

This seems a rather selfish reply, instead of telling someone to buy a better device try to give a logic answer with the cons or pros if u agree or disagree.
Imo everytime a new vanity slot/aura feature is introduced an option to turn it off should be introduced along cuz I'm pretty sure there are players who prefer a non-shiny game experience.

Stephencobear
11-24-2020, 08:50 PM

Bump
I disagree, it’s not JUST about lag/ping.
Bosses have Red zones that are buried under aura like witch and that ring that do red skulls ect.
It’s not a good game feature to obliterate my ability to react, just cuz people wanna look pretty lol.

Please add a disable aura button to the settings, that is more important than my ability to hide badges.

capeo
11-24-2020, 11:32 PM
+1 not because of lag but because the procs are making it hard to see. It's just a big ball of blinging light now. Procs, auras and pets are making it impossible to see what's happening.

Premonition
11-25-2020, 11:21 AM
+1 to this... A bit of lag if you have not such a great device or pc. But also yes it is becomming impossible to see things in maps, with all the auras, glows,pet aa's auras, set auras going on in the midst of battle :)

ZinAl
12-04-2020, 10:27 PM
We need an on off aura option tbh

leohate123
02-05-2021, 10:58 PM
up for this again.