View Full Version : Rogue Vs Mage Vs Warrior

Dzpa Arcane
11-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Which one is the best for Pve?

Will be useful if explain the pros and cons for each character [emoji120]

Sent from Made using Tapatalk

BaronB
11-08-2020, 11:02 AM
Rogues probs the easiest to do most pve solo...

War probs one of the hardest...

Mage is a good in the middle...

Tho all changes based on how well the chars are equipped and geared... Unfortunally no 1 class is absolute best for PvE

1 <3

worshipped
11-08-2020, 11:57 AM
If you are rich i would say definitely go warrior
My second preference would be mage.then rouge

Warrior
Pros : very high survivability/ fastest in clearing mobs/ has decent aoe / good ulti
Cons : high cost(gears) / too many weapons needed to be 'OP' ie, doz axe , doz aeg, ebon aeg, glint aeg, sometime tb too causing too much swap between hotbars/ low range compared to rogs and mages /very low single target damage

Mage
Pros : best aoe damage/ best ultimate in game/no need for tons of weaps just two will do maybe even one/ very good against bosses
Cons : very low survivability

Rogue
Pros : highest single target damage ingame very effective against bosses/ weapons needed is similar to that of mage ( 1 or 2)
Cons : medium survivability / does not do significant aoe dmg compared to mage and warrior/ ulti is not that good compared to mage and war

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Soldiierx
11-09-2020, 06:08 PM
I dont know what game u playing i hacve many tank friends just soloing maus 1-6 ez pz, with damage ult they shreds bosses.

Skolking
11-10-2020, 12:45 AM
Pick tank class they are the best class right now, but make sure you have full 76 arcs.
After tanks pick mages they have good aoe and are cheap.
Lastly rogue they are the most expensive and not as good as tanks

Spooked
11-10-2020, 02:19 AM
Ive said it for a while now, and ill say it again; warriors are the absolutely undisputed kings of the game right now.
A warrior with a decent sense of what hes doing plus 6 hotbars and every single weapon known to man is unstoppable, why else do you think they solo the begin part of EVG waves.
Mages are also good, but also very easy to die with, even with shield youre gonna want to not only max out int, but also make sure you keep your armor on track.
Rogues are always a decent option, altho being the second most expensive class to fully gear out, they perform well in most maps

Luciano Lobo
11-11-2020, 12:05 AM
Warrior. They have lots of weapons of past seasons that can be used in the present and they are handsome with their vanities.

~LUCKYLOBO